The FastDay Forum

Group Challenges

304 posts Page 3 of 21
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 Next
Lizbean wrote: @Juliana.Rivers
I hope you are well. I sent a shout out to our Summer into Fall challenge friends to join the Xmas challenge and to include their current achievements, so we can rightly acknowledge!
My goal - to maintain 123-128lbs and celebrate my 1st maintaining anniversary 30th Dec
:cool:

Thank you for joining Lizbean and for promoting on the SIF challenge. With 2 challenges concurrent that must be double motivation :-) How lovely to have 9 months of successful maintaining. Well done to you @Lizbean

Your are Member 12
I would like to join in as well and need to keep accountable. I did really well during August but fell apart during September so I need to refocus. I have been doing a 16:8 window but apparently stuffing too much into it -- no, I would guess that is stuffing too much into my MOUTH during the window, yes? I will add two regular 500 cal fast days into my week and drop back to four 16:8's and one free day.

My goal is to lose a pound a week for the next ten weeks, which will take me up to the middle of December. :crossed: I hope we all achieve our goals!
Dee
Tara1956 wrote: Hello,

Count me in. My goal is to lose 10lbs.
Tara

Welcome to the challenge @Tara1956. Enjoy the 10 pound weight loss. You are member 13 for the challenge.
CandiceMarie wrote: Onepound down on the SIF challenge..so,a little trimmer for the start of the Crimbo Challenge tomoz :like:
Good luck everyone ..first day of Oct tomorrow so saddleup andget ready for a smooth ride at a nice steady canter/ a gentle trot/ a mad gallop! pony up and enjoy the scenery along theway! :lol:
Lets see how much we can lose and be careful,you dont want to slip and slide on all the dropped pounds lying about! :lol:
Ithink that was a question asked here..where does the fat disappear to...andi think our very own @carorees told uswe actually breathe it out? Or am i remembering it all wrong? :?:

I thought it evaporated out. ..lol @CandiceMarie

My first fast day in the challenge starts my Friday.. looking forward to the few kilos off. Summer is nigh!
drDee wrote: I would like to join in as well and need to keep accountable. I did really well during August but fell apart during September so I need to refocus. I have been doing a 16:8 window but apparently stuffing too much into it -- no, I would guess that is stuffing too much into my MOUTH during the window, yes? I will add two regular 500 cal fast days into my week and drop back to four 16:8's and one free day.

My goal is to lose a pound a week for the next ten weeks, which will take me up to the middle of December. :crossed: I hope we all achieve our goals!
Dee

@drDee

Thank you for joining the challenge. I know that I could eat lots in 8 hours.. even 4 or 5 hours! so hats off to those who do fasting windows successfully. Enjoy the weight loss on the challeng and yes, hope there is loss all around.. up to just over 40kg for the group as a goal ..

You are member 14 drDee.
May I join too please? I'll aim to lose at least 3kg by 20th December. I do 5:2 and will try for 10,000 steps a day. I hope this will encourage me as I have not been doing too well recently.
19kg to lose! wrote: May I join too please? I'll aim to lose at least 3kg by 20th December. I do 5:2 and will try for 10,000 steps a day. I hope this will encourage me as I have not been doing too well recently.

Welcome to the forums, 19kg to lose! Good luck
:-)
I know it's only day 2 of the challenge but I have a report.
The first excise Day since April and ......I'm actually a wee bit lighter. However, my measurements are a bit up so good news and a reminder.
it does seem that I'm in maintenance as I have been dotting about this weight for over a year, despite continuing 4:3 or being very lax.
My goal is to continue as I pledged - good fasts twice a week and a half fast and see what comes about.
And be more active.
19kg to lose! wrote: May I join too please? I'll aim to lose at least 3kg by 20th December. I do 5:2 and will try for 10,000 steps a day. I hope this will encourage me as I have not been doing too well recently.

Go for it!!!! Every marathon starts with a few determines steps.....and keeps going and... Then keep going, ,,,,keeping to the right track and focusing on reaching your target. YOU can do it .....I can say this because this was my target almost 3 years ago and I made it.....(But I don't do real marathons). Good luck!!!
janeg wrote: I know it's only day 2 of the challenge but I have a report.
The first excise Day since April and ......I'm actually a wee bit lighter. However, my measurements are a bit up so good news and a reminder.
it does seem that I'm in maintenance as I have been dotting about this weight for over a year, despite continuing 4:3 or being very lax.
My goal is to continue as I pledged - good fasts twice a week and a half fast and see what comes about.
And be more active.

@janeg... thanks for the first "update report" from the challenge group. well done. i think ive done well too with really strict fasts. so tomorrow I weigh! looking forward to it for first time in a while

Thank you to me to getting motivated to hosting this group. lol

Thank you @19kg to lose for joining. You are member 15. All the best!
Marzipan...
janeg's downfall. Love the stuff. Eat it sliced as though it was cheese.
Bought some for sampling as it's Christmas cake making time and , you know, it gets to be in short supply, and I haven't had the stuff tou can get here, so I had to try it.
Between two squares of really dark chocolate.
It was good.
Now need to not polish off the rest of the 500g of it.
Oh, well. 'tis not the end of the world.
I'll buy more and just NOT OPEN THE PACKET.
I have never participated in any challenges but I think this time I must. I goal for this challenge is to lose 8kg (to get back where I was before the thyroid thing) but doubt very much that I will manage that until December 20th...but at least I can try by fasting Monday, Wednesday and the day of Friday until the weekend starts round 6pm. Wish me luck - I need it.
I always seem to be late starting these things - but I so need to be in this one. I'll declare a starting weight of 11st 2.5. Losing another 3lbs would be fab - but even maintaining is a bit of a surprise at the moment. I'm in the other challenge too - maybe being in 2 challenges at the same time will do the trick!

I'd love to lose the 3lbs - I'll declare that as my target. But if I simply maintain I'll be quite pleased.
This is perfect timing, thanks Juliana for stepping up to run this challenge again!
My maintenance weight is sliding upwards and something has to be donc asap, so I would like to join the challenge and lose 4 kg, which would put me back at the bottom of my maintenance weight. I will start with the first fast tomorrow :grin:

Good luck everyone!
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 Next
304 posts Page 3 of 21