The FastDay Forum

Group Challenges

304 posts Page 6 of 21
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 21 Next
Hello everyone
I successfully did my fast on Monday, went a little over the 500 cals was so hungry but I started off at 62.8kgs, Tues I weight 61.4kgs, alas this morning Wed I am 62.4kgs despite really being careful yesterday on my non-fast day. This is what always happens.... Anyway must not give up, am fasting again today and will only eat 400 cals of protien later..... Good luck everyone. next fast will be Friday....
Thanks so much for adding me to the challenge. I finally broke that dang 3 month long plateau after my first Fast Day on 10/5! ~ Ann :smile:
Juliana.Rivers wrote:
Sorry about that @Slimnana. I have made you Member 25 and you certainly seem to have a plan to get back into those size 6's all the best and let me know how you are going along the way.
Hello, I have a goal to enter the 2016 weighing less than 90 kg, so I can as well join you.
Let's set the goal to 3 kg, current weight 92,6 kg. I hope it will be more, but I can hit plateau anytime, so I will stick with this.
skinnyli wrote: Hello everyone
I successfully did my fast on Monday, went a little over the 500 cals was so hungry but I started off at 62.8kgs, Tues I weight 61.4kgs, alas this morning Wed I am 62.4kgs despite really being careful yesterday on my non-fast day. This is what always happens....

I think it's normal to weigh more after non-fast day than after fast day, obviously the weight of the food you ate has to show somewhere. That's why I weigh myself weekly on the same day, not daily.
Is there a specific day of the week that we are recording our weight in here?
Tue. Thur. or Sat. works for me, since they are my post fast days.

Callanthe wrote:
I successfully did my fast on Monday, went a little over the 500 cals was so hungry but I started off at 62.8kgs, Tues I weight 61.4kgs, alas this morning Wed I am 62.4kgs despite really being careful yesterday on my non-fast day. This is what always happens....

I think it's normal to weigh more after non-fast day than after fast day, obviously the weight of the food you ate has to show somewhere. That's why I weigh myself weekly on the same day, not daily.
Hi @Slimanana report in whichever day of the week that suits you, well that is how it works for me. :clover:
Thanks! I decided Saturday will be my weekly weigh-in, since this challenge ends on Sunday 12/20.
Lizbean wrote: Hi @Slimanana report in whichever day of the week that suits you, well that is how it works for me. :clover:
Yes, weigh in days are lais·sez-faire in this challenge. whenever you want however often you want. If you dont put in a result by say mid November, usually I do a bit of a shout out. It is expected that 30% or more dont put in a report but thats fine. This is for fun though of course you will only achieve your challenge if you are committed and stay focussed.
fasted yesterday and so far haven't been too carried away today which can sometimes happen. Feel really good . Will weigh after my next fast which will be Saturday.
I will only put my weight in once a week.... I decided to put it in just because I need to be accountable and I really really really want to be successful on this challenge. so am trying different strategies that I hope will help me achieve success for once in my life.....
nursebean wrote: Is there room for an imaginary little one? Someone who's working on being little?
I'll aim for 5 pounds so that by Christmas I will actually be 10 stone something - woohoo!
Good luck everyone! Blimey, I can't believe its the Christmas challenge already - can you?
Bean xx

there sure is room. love your humour @nursebean.. Your member number is 26.. Enjoy
I successfully did my fast on Monday, went a little over the 500 cals was so hungry but I started off at 62.8kgs, Tues I weight 61.4kgs, alas this morning Wed I am 62.4kgs despite really being careful yesterday on my non-fast day. This is what always happens.... Anyway must not give up, am fasting again today and will only eat 400 cals of protien later..... Good luck everyone. next fast will be Friday....

Yes sometimes on a first fast the numbers dont move down yet.. it will happen. I did a good fast and expected an amazing number but didnt get it.. an hour to go till i weigh myself again... after 2 fasts, maybe. thanks for reporting in @skinnyli
Callanthe wrote: Hello, I have a goal to enter the 2016 weighing less than 90 kg, so I can as well join you.
Let's set the goal to 3 kg, current weight 92,6 kg. I hope it will be more, but I can hit plateau anytime, so I will stick with this.

Thank you for joining up @Callanthe. You are Member number 27. Enjoy the 3kg shed.
A week nearly over for the Challenge... many more to go so hang in there, fast well, fast often!

If I have missed anyone joining please let me know. I do a search on the word join now.. so I think i wont have missed you.

Enjoy the weekend! I don't fast on weekends but prepare much yummy food. Those who know me on Facebook would have seen my Gourmet Saturdays. but with the challenge on I will be careful with portion sizes. Also , we refrain from drinking here all of October and November so that helps too in the lead up to Christmas.
Perfect timing! I started the 5:2 diet a couple of weeks ago. So far, lost a few kilos. Count me in for the Christmas Challenge! Don't think I'll reach my goal weight of 54kg by then, but I'm hellbent on giving it a shot! :)
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 21 Next
304 posts Page 6 of 21