The FastDay Forum

Group Challenges

132 posts Page 4 of 9
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9 Next
fancyacuppa wrote: Hi @Juliana.Rivers, please count me in! I haven't done a challenge since around this time last year so I think it might be time to give myself a kick up the backside! I would love to lose 1kg in the next few weeks.
I weigh weekly (or even fortnightly sometimes, but for this I will go with weekly) so I'm not promising to do the trend weight thing, though I will try and do three consecutive weigh-ins at the end of the challenge if I remember! It's good to try out different things to keep 5:2 interesting.

Thanks for organising!

sorry for the long delay @fancyacuppa.. you are member 12 on this challenge. 1kg is definitely doable~~~@@@!!! Keep us posted.
fancyacuppa wrote: Hi @Juliana.Rivers, please count me in! I haven't done a challenge since around this time last year so I think it might be time to give myself a kick up the backside! I would love to lose 1kg in the next few weeks.
I weigh weekly (or even fortnightly sometimes, but for this I will go with weekly) so I'm not promising to do the trend weight thing, though I will try and do three consecutive weigh-ins at the end of the challenge if I remember! It's good to try out different things to keep 5:2 interesting.

Thanks for organising!

sorry for the long delay @fancyacuppa.. you are member 12 on this challenge. 1kg is definitely doable~~~@@@!!! Keep us posted.

Thanks for organising!

Noodle wrote: This is a great challenge for me. I went over my maintenance limit by 3lbs over Christmas. Managed to shed 1lb but need to see the back of the other 2lbs. Please count me in @Juliana.Rivers My trend weight is 10st 1.8
Thankyou! x

@Noodle thank you for joining! you are Member number 13. All the best to shed that kilo! just under 4 weeks to go.
Flic wrote: So sorry for @pamie123 for your beautiful dog :(. I still haven't gotten over having to put our lovely cat to sleep three years ago as she was old and had a tumour. Broke my heart, she was such a lovely animal.

I'm in, anyway.

I actually weighed in this morning and I've lost 2 ibs since weighing in on NYE. Currently weighing in at 9 stone 3 (129 ibs, 58.5ish kg) and so very close to my UGW of 9 stone.

I'm curious if I can hit 9 stone by Valentine's Day. I think it's possible as still losing on average just under a pound a week even if there are many stalls. Good luck everyone!

Thank you for joining @Flic.. you are member number 15
Let's try for 9 stone... let us know how you go.
SammyIAm wrote: I haven't signed on in several days. Can you please add me to the challenge? My current trending weight is 141.8 pounds.

Welcome aboard @SammyIAm.. i had trouble connecting yesterday to the forum, hence the very late reply... but you are member number 14 on the challenge. All the best!
StowgateResident wrote: My weigh in day is Sunday but this challenge started fo me on last Monday, following a fast day. Rather an up and down week for me - member no 4 - but my average is 144.2 pounds, down from my starting weight of 145.7 pounds, so I am very happy with that! :smile:
We'll gloss over what I ate yesterday - that will be reflected in next weeks weigh-in! :pig2: :pig2: :pig2:

Well done on a good start there @StowgateResident!
I've looked at the 3-day average, the 7 day average, the Excel graph extrapolation, .... but the news is pretty obvious by looking at my scales or my waistband. Since 12th Jan I've done 3 fasts as planned & the weight is at least a pound (450g) down. Could claim more ... or argue less ... the point is the roll of podge is diminished, I'm on track & delighted.
Just realised I should be posting with info! Haven't done this before.

When I opted in for this my weight was 12.06.06 (on 11/01/16) so I see that as a starting point to lose the kilo. My waist measurement was 39.5 inches. Unfortunately this week the weight went up :frown: to 12.07.06. But the waist went down to 38.5". I am being so good this week - honest!
SilverSlimmer
WarriorPrincess wrote: I've looked at the 3-day average, the 7 day average, the Excel graph extrapolation, .... but the news is pretty obvious by looking at my scales or my waistband. Since 12th Jan I've done 3 fasts as planned & the weight is at least a pound (450g) down. Could claim more ... or argue less ... the point is the roll of podge is diminished, I'm on track & delighted.

Fantastic news @WarriorPrincess... i love an extrapolation in the right direction (down)
Silverslimmer wrote: Just realised I should be posting with info! Haven't done this before.

When I opted in for this my weight was 12.06.06 (on 11/01/16) so I see that as a starting point to lose the kilo. My waist measurement was 39.5 inches. Unfortunately this week the weight went up :frown: to 12.07.06. But the waist went down to 38.5". I am being so good this week - honest!
SilverSlimmer

We are counting on you to be real real good @silverslimmerlol~ this group has a cumulative 15kg to lose.
Today is my weigh-in day. My starting trend weight was 141.8 pounds. Today that number is 141.7. I am down 1 kilo, however, since the start of the month. But I didn't join this challenge until the 16th so I'm still chugging along here.

CSW: 144 lbs
1/6/16: 143.4 (trending 144.2)
1/13/16: 142.8 (trending 142.8)
1/20/16: 141.8 (trending 141.7)
Thanks for adding me@Juliana.Rivers. One week on and my trend weight is 10st 1.1. So a loss of 7 ounces, lol. No idea what that is in kg :confused:
I don't think that I understand about trend lines etc and I made a mistake on even a simple average last week! My average weight for the week ending 23rd January should have been 144.7 pounds and this week it is 144.2 pounds. I don't think that I like averages much because I have gone down from 145.7 pounds when I started this challenge to 142.9 pounds at this mornings weigh-in! That's a loss of 2.8 pounds, which sounds much better! :grin:
P.S. @Juliana.Rivers, please use whatever numbers you like!
Sunday weigh in, my trend weight on Libra is 171.0 pounds. That's an additional trend loss of 1.7 pounds, for a total of 2.4. It was a rough week, but the trend seems to continue to move in the right direction, which is encouraging.
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9 Next
132 posts Page 4 of 9