The FastDay Forum

Group Challenges

132 posts Page 5 of 9
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Next
Well, I was encouraged to try this trend weight thing. My actual WI this morning was 171.2 lbs. My trend weight is 170.8. Neither of them are down. :cry: I'm getting kinda frustrated. Truth be told I haven't had a perfect week, but I have really been watching what I eat and getting in a lot of steps etc. I had one good fast last week, but failed on the 2nd one. So I will keep trying. I am going to fast today. Maybe tomorrow it will go down a bit. There are 3 weeks left. I can still do this!!
StowgateResident wrote: I don't think that I understand about trend lines etc and I made a mistake on even a simple average last week! My average weight for the week ending 23rd January should have been 144.7 pounds and this week it is 144.2 pounds. I don't think that I like averages much because I have gone down from 145.7 pounds when I started this challenge to 142.9 pounds at this mornings weigh-in! That's a loss of 2.8 pounds, which sounds much better! :grin:
P.S. @Juliana.Rivers, please use whatever numbers you like!

Yeah.. sometimes averages can be a "worse" number. Submit both and i will use the best of the two @StowgateResident. lol
Just 18 days to go... to Feb 14 Valentines day.
Thank you to those who have updated their weight status.
If you havent, how are you doing on the Supa Fast 1kg challenge?

CHALLENGE MEMBERS ARE...
Member 1 @Juliana.Rivers
Member 2 @MerryMelb
Member 3 @Maggiee
Member 4 @StowgateResident
Member 5 @BeautyNovice
Member 6 @Silverslimmer
Member 7 @WarriorPrincess (aiming for 2kg loss)
Member 8 @Newgirl
Member 9 @Lizbean
Member 10 @cblasz
Member 11 @pamie123
Member 12 @fancyacuppa
Member 13 @Noodle
Member 14 @SammyIAm
Member 15 @Flic

All the best....
Compared to start of the Valentines Challenge 2 weeks ago:
Scales: was 11.4.5 - now 11.1.5 (3lbs down)
3 day ave: was 11.5.75 - now 11.2.0 (3.75lbs down)
2.2 lbs = 1kg, so I've definitely made the kilo!

It's me aiming for 2kg though, so I'm not through - I'm going on holiday on Feb 18th and I'm aiming to be back under 11 stone by then - another 2lbs to go.

Good luck all.
Hi @Juliana.Rivers
I think my trend is going down - I am note sure how to read the line. I did get down a further 2lbs last Friday, but then we had a Long Weekend - and a few meals out, so 1lb back on this morning. Still - I have come down from where I started, and still aim to be at be get to 1.5kg loss by Valentine's Day! No feasting events (birthdays, celebrations, etc) so no excuses :victory:
Thanks Juliana!
WarriorPrincess wrote: Compared to start of the Valentines Challenge 2 weeks ago:
Scales: was 11.4.5 - now 11.1.5 (3lbs down)
3 day ave: was 11.5.75 - now 11.2.0 (3.75lbs down)
2.2 lbs = 1kg, so I've definitely made the kilo!

It's me aiming for 2kg though, so I'm not through - I'm going on holiday on Feb 18th and I'm aiming to be back under 11 stone by then - another 2lbs to go.

Good luck all.

Well done @WarriorPrincess.. the first to report making the the finishing line ... congratulations and good on you for aiming for the extra kilo!
MerryMelb wrote: Hi @Juliana.Rivers
I think my trend is going down - I am note sure how to read the line. I did get down a further 2lbs last Friday, but then we had a Long Weekend - and a few meals out, so 1lb back on this morning. Still - I have come down from where I started, and still aim to be at be get to 1.5kg loss by Valentine's Day! No feasting events (birthdays, celebrations, etc) so no excuses :victory:
Thanks Juliana!

@MerryMelb.. let me know if you have made the 1kg already.. and its good to see you going for an extra half a kilo. Keep going strong.
My (slow) progress so far:
14th Jan - 10.1.8
21st Jan - 10.1.1
28th Jan - 10.0.7

So a loss of 1lb 1oz which is about half way to goal. With just over two weeks to go hopefully I'll get there. Thanks for this challenge @Juliana.Rivers. It is definitely keeping me focussed :grin:
800g gone already! That's not based on trend weight though, but encouraging all the same. I've been cutting back a bit on drinking at the weekends which I think has helped, alongside the regular 5:2. Fingers crossed that things continue this way!
I'll be checking in on Monday, hopefully with good news. But I just wanted to say that because of this challenge I decided to try the Libra app and while I find the information interesting, I have to say I find it nerve wracking to weigh in every day! I'm going to keep doing it for the challenge, but I may stop after, we'll see!
BeautyNovice wrote: Sunday weigh in, my trend weight on Libra is 171.0 pounds. That's an additional trend loss of 1.7 pounds, for a total of 2.4. It was a rough week, but the trend seems to continue to move in the right direction, which is encouraging.

I made the 1kg trend loss last Sunday. Keeping it going!
Sorry for the delay in posting. My weigh-in was Wednesday. I've had a rough couple of weeks. I ate out way too much and consumed too much candy. I've since had to stash my candy in my storage unit so I don't eat anymore :-/

SW: 144 lbs
1/6/16: 143.4 (trending 144.2)
1/13/16: 142.8 (trending 142.8)
1/20/16: 141.8 (trending 141.7)
1/27/16: 144.0 (trending 142.1)

:( :( :(

I have since gone down. Today I was at a number I've never seen...139.6! But I'm sure that's temporary as I burned 1,000 calories last night with back-to-back cycling classes. I'm sure I'm just dehydrated. But there's hope for next week! Especially since I booked a trip to Miami in 3 weeks for my birthday. I'm super motivated to drop a couple more pounds before then! Great job to the rest of you!
weight 14th jan 83kg. now 82kg. Really struggling at the moment. Sweet tooth seems to be out of control will have to have a stern talk to myself. The last couple of fast days I have had to abandon because by mid morning I feel really sick I think my blood sugar is too low. Does anyone else have this problem.
Hi Juliana - I'm cruising within my maintenance range, keeping one eye out for signs of complacency. :wink:
Good luck everyone, in this last 2 week romp past the post. :victory:
Well, my actual weight is 170.2 and my trend weight is 170.1. So I'm down about 1/2 pound from when we started and leaves me about 1.5 pounds to lose. I think I can do it!
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Next
132 posts Page 5 of 9