The FastDay Forum

Forum & Progress Tracker Help

244 posts Page 16 of 17
Previous 1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 Next
Re: Forum Fixes
11 Aug 2014, 11:18
Help! I would like to remove the picture attached to my profile - it is not a pic of me, it's of friends - I don't know how it got there and I can't remove or replace it. Thanks in advance
11 Aug 2014, 11:45
Shrinker wrote: Help! I would like to remove the picture attached to my profile - it is not a pic of me, it's of friends - I don't know how it got there and I can't remove or replace it. Thanks in advance

There is no pic showing here shrinker. I have PM'd you though.
27 Aug 2014, 08:57
I've popped back hoping the mobile version is working, so I can rejoin the forum, but it doesn't appear to be. Is there any news?
27 Aug 2014, 10:46
Apparently going on test now so not long!
27 Aug 2014, 10:56
@minumonline see Caro's post just now on the mobile thread

news-f17/mobile-version-of-the-forum-t12652.html
13 Oct 2014, 07:56
I can't see anyone's tracker now (except mine), infact I can't even see if they have a tracker or not! I'm assuming this is not a policy change as I saw someone else refer to viewing a tracker?
Help please?!
13 Oct 2014, 08:51
Annurca wrote: I can't see anyone's tracker now (except mine), infact I can't even see if they have a tracker or not! I'm assuming this is not a policy change as I saw someone else refer to viewing a tracker?
Help please?!

@Annurca
Click on the cog symbol next to the person's name.

Here's a guide to the new forum layout: help-f14/new-forum-user-guide-t13230.html
13 Oct 2014, 12:12
Thank you @Carorees, I don't know how I managed to miss that!
Just out of interest, at the top of this page it is saying '0 new messages', even though you tagged me. Sometimes it shows, sometimes it doesn't. Is that also something obvious I have missed? Not urgent!
13 Oct 2014, 12:16
I've just returned to the forum after a break and I've now updated my tracker. Unfortunately it's taken my previous date, last added in June, and included in the new data and concluded that I will reach my goal in 2018! :shock:

How do I either restart my tracker, delete the gap or tell it to get real? It can't be doing the overall forum stats any good either!!
13 Oct 2014, 12:58
A little request @Moogie....the forum looks great now and all the things on my wishlist seem to have appeared and work well (especially Home at the bottom of the page...got so tired of scrolling all the way back to the top of the page). The one thing missing from the old site is Birthday Today. I really liked that. Any plan to bring it back?
13 Oct 2014, 14:05
Milly107 wrote: I've just returned to the forum after a break and I've now updated my tracker. Unfortunately it's taken my previous date, last added in June, and included in the new data and concluded that I will reach my goal in 2018! :shock:

How do I either restart my tracker, delete the gap or tell it to get real? It can't be doing the overall forum stats any good either!!

One for you @Moogie
13 Oct 2014, 14:06
Annurca wrote: Thank you @Carorees, I don't know how I managed to miss that!
Just out of interest, at the top of this page it is saying '0 new messages', even though you tagged me. Sometimes it shows, sometimes it doesn't. Is that also something obvious I have missed? Not urgent!

It seems that some days the message to say you've been tagged gets pre-empted by you spotting the tag before it gets to you! I don't know if the PMs take the scenic route sometimes!
13 Oct 2014, 16:38
Milly107 wrote: I've just returned to the forum after a break and I've now updated my tracker. Unfortunately it's taken my previous date, last added in June, and included in the new data and concluded that I will reach my goal in 2018! :shock:

@Milly107 I've done this for you now :) The gap is gone!

@judithn I miss that too, and the info about how many members we have and how many are online. I've been asking about getting them back for a while now but will bring up that issue again!
20 Oct 2014, 09:46
I can no longer see other members progress charts or more specifically the link to their charts under their avatar, signature or profile. I used to see the links and they worked when I clicked on them. Have tried Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome to no avail.
Previous 1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 Next
244 posts Page 16 of 17