The FastDay Forum

Forum & Progress Tracker Help

244 posts Page 13 of 17
Previous 1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 Next
Re: Forum Fixes
08 Jun 2014, 10:25
Hi @Annurca2, sorry to hear you're having a few problems. We'll do what we can to get these sorted out. As you registered again the tracker would not show you all the data from your old account. We'll get these copied across for you to the new account. I'll bring it up with the technical team tomorrow morning and drop you a PM to let you know when it's fixed.

Many thanks,
Jason.
08 Jun 2014, 14:00
My tracker & recording my weight has not been correct since the website changed. It shows a continuous 12 stone which is incorrect & also won't let me enter my current correct weight. I now have no correct recording of my current weight, BMI or weight lost or still to lose. My signature shows my correct weight but it is frustrating not being able to input correct weight data into the tracker. I have posted several times about this & would very much appreciate if it could be corrected. Thank you. It is very demotivating :confused:
09 Jun 2014, 00:17
Hi everyone. Like all of you I have problem with the tracker. It keeps telling weight to loose even when I am below the goal weight and no congratulatory note about reaching it. I also have a bigger problem. I can not see anybody else's progress charts. When I click on the view, it tells me that I have to activate my progress tracker by agreeing to the terms and conditions but there is no box to tick for agreeing and interestingly in my own site I see my tracker, but as a viewer I can't access mine or anyone else's They kept me going whenever I was stalled. Can anybody help?
09 Jun 2014, 12:30
Pariah wrote: Hi everyone. Like all of you I have problem with the tracker. It keeps telling weight to loose even when I am below the goal weight and no congratulatory note about reaching it. I also have a bigger problem. I can not see anybody else's progress charts. When I click on the view, it tells me that I have to activate my progress tracker by agreeing to the terms and conditions but there is no box to tick for agreeing and interestingly in my own site I see my tracker, but as a viewer I can't access mine or anyone else's They kept me going whenever I was stalled. Can anybody help?

@pariah I had the same problem as you. One day after I had clicked the blue line of writing saying I wanted to join the tracker scheme ( or something like that) I logged in again on that page by clicking the log in box at the top right of the screen and after that I could see all the progress charts so you could try that. I had been moaning about not being able to see the trackers so maybe someone quietly did something in the background but it's worth a shot.
When you go on to your tracker from the yellow bar the 'weight to lose' number is actually your average weekly loss
Hope this is of some help
09 Jun 2014, 13:16
@moogie And @fast_jason I've now lost the logout button!!!!
09 Jun 2014, 16:00
izzy wrote: Now I can't log out on my iPad. The log out option at the top of the screen has gone, but the drop- down menu doesn't fit the screen, so the log out option isn't there!

The tech team are aware of this and the workaround for now is to rotate your device to portrait mode so the full menu fits in. A fix should be in place this week.
09 Jun 2014, 16:18
Isis wrote: My tracker & recording my weight has not been correct since the website changed. It shows a continuous 12 stone which is incorrect & also won't let me enter my current correct weight. I now have no correct recording of my current weight, BMI or weight lost or still to lose. My signature shows my correct weight but it is frustrating not being able to input correct weight data into the tracker. I have posted several times about this & would very much appreciate if it could be corrected. Thank you. It is very demotivating :confused:

My previous posts seem to have not been noticed :cry: so I feel rather irritated & ignored with not being able to update any weight info.
09 Jun 2014, 16:35
@Isis

The tech team are working on the progress tracker at the moment with the aim of sorting out everybody's problems with it. A fix is due to be released very shortly. They will update us as soon as it is done! Just keep hanging on...won't be long I promise!

C
09 Jun 2014, 17:44
Thank you for the update Caroline
09 Jun 2014, 23:11
@Lil Thank you very much for your advice. Isn't that great, you solved my problem which has been persisting since the new forum. :clover: :oops: :heart:
10 Jun 2014, 19:36
@moogie I'm thinking a tag will reach you quicker than a pm
as your still in recovery and probably only working half days.
Can't tell you if login has been repaired and fixed on android because I can't log out haven't done for a few days and I prefer to log out for security reasons I'm assuming this is not a problem for just me, my other issue is I can't read PMS as I've had to put text on huge as members couldn't read my postings, therefore I'm missing the end of rows.
Thanks for fixing my other problem. :heart:
10 Jun 2014, 19:39
Sue.Q wrote: @moogie I'm thinking a tag will reach you quicker than a pm
as your still in recovery and probably only working half days.
Can't tell you if login has been repaired and fixed on android because I can't log out haven't done for a few days and I prefer to log out for security reasons I'm assuming this is not a problem for just me, my other issue is I can't read PMS as I've had to put text on huge as members couldn't read my postings, therefore I'm missing the end of rows.
Thanks for fixing my other problem. :heart:

Hi @Sue.Q, I'm tagging @fast_paul and @fast_jason about this for you too as one of them might get to it first!
Caroline
10 Jun 2014, 19:42
Thanks Caroline @carorees Was just about to edit and add
Tag to Jason :like:
11 Jun 2014, 06:45
Me too, I can't log out @fast_jason . Looks like I'll be here all day :)
12 Jun 2014, 02:36
Is it just me, or is the default font size on the home page microscopic. I thought it was my iPhone at first, but it's not much easier to read on my desk top!

Otherwise, the new site is looking great! I seem to have missed most of the early problems since I was away.
Previous 1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 Next
244 posts Page 13 of 17