The FastDay Forum

Forum & Progress Tracker Help

244 posts Page 3 of 17
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 Next
Re: Forum Fixes
24 May 2014, 07:38
Broken Avatars & Tracker links
Rightio, I've done my best to put in a quick fix for the avatars and tracker links but until I get my access to the new server fixed there's not much more I can do. It looks like some avatars didn't get copied over properly so these will need fixing once my access is sorted. Sorry to the few who are affected by this in the meanwhile. I can retrieve your avatars for you manually so you can upload them to an image hosting service if you want them fixed sooner :)
24 May 2014, 07:42
Thank you for the update Jason. I am using an iPad & I tried to add admittedly a small weight loss that wasn't accepted. I weigh in stones & pounds & tried to put in 12 stone 9.25lbs that wasn't accepted! When I tried to edit it wouldn't let me. I am now showing with an incorrect BMI & weighing 11stone which would be wonderful if it was true :lol:
My weight to lose on my details is also incorrect, as is the estimate of when I will reach my goal weight that shows September 2014 Oh how I wish that was also true but it isn't :frown: It would be helpful if ounces could also be added to weigh in data for small weight losses like mine!
My avatar is also still missing & I know these are all small things but I would appreciate if they could be looked at. Thank you all for your hard work!
24 May 2014, 08:19
@Moogie, thank you for the info about avatars. I will wait till you are able to set up mine and the other few again and look forward to that.
Meantime, thank you and the team for all your work and consideration.
This WOE and this forum are the best daily support to everyone, and we are well and truly ensconced in it all. So very grateful :heart: Katharina
24 May 2014, 08:28
wildmissus wrote: Just a quick update from me.

On my laptop and samsung tablet I can log in without having to reset my password. However when I log in my user name automatically shows in the box which requires my email address. It would also be nice not to have to log in all the time as per the old forum.

On my samsung galaxy s2 phone using the default browser I'm not getting anything other than the front page. There is no log in and when I press the menu button it doesn't do anything, pressing the logo refreshes the page.

Well done guys the little tweaks you have done make a big difference.

First, thank you so much for all your hard work, I know how time consuming it can be :like:

Same here, on my Samsung Galaxy I can't get anything at all, not even login. I even tried to post a new thread, but even then, there was nothing saying that I needed to login with the option to do so.

Also, and I know it's a minor thing, but the letters are really really small, even for a young(ish) thing like me. :shock:

Last, I was wondering (and it's only a suggestion for a time far far away when everything will be settled down :wink: ) if it was possible to make an option in the account settings to change the colour. Even toned down, the yellow is really aggressive.
24 May 2014, 08:45
Thank you to the team for all your hard work. One thing I miss from the tracker though is the average weekly weight loss - has that been deliberately scrapped or am I missing something?
24 May 2014, 10:06
Thanks @moogie Paul and Jason helped me out last night and my avatar is back this morning, all seems to be working very well for me today :like: :clover: :like: :clover: Yes even the smilies work today :heart:
24 May 2014, 10:09
@Moogie just to add to my avatar request, it is indeed on the laptop, but not as yet on the iPad, which I use far more more often. All a mystery to me. :smile:
24 May 2014, 10:15
Sorry to add to things but I can't find the progress tracker on my iPad today. I was going to update it and have looked all round but it's gone into hiding! Is it because my screen image seems to have become permanently enlarged on the forum?
Mystified :0/
Please ignore this, I'm an idiot. Just noticed the top right menu and found the tracker!!
:like: :heart: :geek: :shock: :?: :grin: :smile:
24 May 2014, 10:30
Another bug I have noticed is that I can't see anyone else's Progress Chart. Assume it is on the "to do" list :grin:
24 May 2014, 10:55
Yeah I think they're aware of the broken links to trackers and it's on the list :)
24 May 2014, 15:01
Erm, the favicon on my tool bar alooks like the opposite of the round yellow smiley face of the 1970s...very grumpy and not at all cheerful and uplifting, and really NOT representative of this site!
24 May 2014, 19:18
When I post a reply then press submit it does submit now but afterwards returns me to the top of the page not to my reply section I'm on android tablet is there anyway easier to return to top
( switch/button) I can't see?
24 May 2014, 19:26
Password reset suggestion - I had problems resetting my password today when logging in with Internet Explorer, but had no problems when I used Firefox.
Actually this is a suggestion for anyone using a non-tablet computer, download IE, Firefox, & Chrome web browsers - I am finding more and more sites seem to work on one but not the others.

I like the Yellow, you don't need to tone it down for me (will be especially welcome next winter)
24 May 2014, 19:46
Reduce font size for profile signatures - I find that having users signature descriptions a larger font than their actual post is very confusing and makes it difficult to read posts in a forum.
Just a suggestion:) am sure you have lots on your "to do" list.
24 May 2014, 20:28
Yes, font sizes is what I'm really struggling with. Most are too small for me to read on my laptop, but the signature fonts are really big on some users.

And Sue, I still can't see your avator on my phone or laptop.
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 Next
244 posts Page 3 of 17