The FastDay Forum

Forum & Progress Tracker Help

244 posts Page 5 of 17
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 17 Next
Re: Forum Fixes
26 May 2014, 15:42
Hi Moogie.
Just to add my request to have avatar fixed.
It did appear for a day but now seems to be gone again.
No pressure. Happy to wait till things settle down.
Thanks again for all your hard work!
26 May 2014, 19:29
Hi Moogie ! Had a few techno problems to begin with ( ie couldn't login ! ) but that seems to have been resolved . Like all new things , it takes a bit of getting used to ( I go through this every time I upgrade my phone !!) .
Congrats on the new format ; I'm sure we'll all grow to love it . ( it's just that some of us are a wee bit "slow" in matters IT . . . )
Goldilox. xx
27 May 2014, 01:06
Hi Moogi, Thank you for the forum the past and the present. It is the most valuable support for a dieter. I would not have been able to achieve what I have without the forum and the tracker.
As for my problems now, although some people saying that "wight to lose" and "you have reached ....." have been fixed but I still have these problems on the tracker.
The second note or question is that I only see my avatar if I go on to my profile. Is that how it is supposed to be? I get the feeling that people see theirs if they are on the forum.
Thanks for the great work.
27 May 2014, 05:55
Hi Moogie - Thank you for this forum and particularly the progress tracker, it has helped me so much! However, my Weight to Lose is still incorrect .. it says 0.107 kg (wish it was true) - think it must just be the decimal point and maybe should read 10.7 kg? I actually can't remember what my goal weight was entered as. Thanks Moogie
27 May 2014, 12:36
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let you know of an issue that we've discovered, that may be affecting a few of you.

Sometimes when you try and login, you can enter your username and password, click submit and the login pop-up will disappear, however, the site will still say login at the top right, it won't re-load to show the profile icon.

If this happens, you are logged in, it's just the page hasn't automatically updated. If you click onto forums in the main navigation, the page should refresh and you should now see the profile icon and be logged into the site.

We will be fixing this issue, but just wanted to let you know the work-around.

Thanks,
Jason.
27 May 2014, 12:42
Hi Jason thanks for all your work I'm one who's still having login probs and I've never had that page at all that asks me for my username since the changeover.
Will try those other methods and await your repairs and fixes then get back to you if needed. :like:
27 May 2014, 13:10
yay@Sue.Q, can see your groovy kitty again! Missed him for a while so glad he's back and as hip as ever! x
27 May 2014, 14:51
Found another glitch. It is when making a post. If you move down to check on previous entries when you come back up to tag a person the yellow fast day band has moved down and it covers the above row and you cannot access tag or any of the other buttons
27 May 2014, 14:54
@gillymary Thanks for this...can you tell us though what device (iphone, tablet, pc etc) and browser (safari, chrome etc) you were using? I don't have this problem on my computer or android devices for example.
27 May 2014, 15:04
Safari via iPad and I did just notice it is though the yellow fast forum bar is moving down like as in a space bar ...I think

When I try to scroll it away it won't budge ... If that helps
27 May 2014, 16:03
I'm still having the issue, on Chrome, on my laptop, that when I click on the icon to view unread posts in a thread, I get taken to the top of the latest page, but it doesn't scroll down to the latest unread post
27 May 2014, 16:13
And the same happens when you click 'like', like I just did...
27 May 2014, 17:02
Yes, you're right
27 May 2014, 19:14
And another thing while you're there........ When I click on an emoticon, the yellow bar moves down and covers up the typing so I have to mimimise the keypad and then drag the text box down. Using Ipad via Safari. Thanks :smile:

Like this and it's flipping annoying

image.jpg

Just edited to say that I can't see the photo I uploaded. I can see other photos sometimes and at other times the same photos aren't there. I know it's not important but it's so annoying when everything worked so well before. Oh and I really don't like the cartoon people, I think they are childish. Apologies to whoever drew them, they are lovely drawings but I don't think they are right here.

image.jpg

Just trying again on chrome to see if I can see my uploaded screen shot

Nope. Same
27 May 2014, 20:31
Still a nightmare to login I'm on an android tablet and I've not logged in using my username for a week now always the longer way with email address then password I personally like to log out for security reasons so I'm not happy leaving things "open"
and I bookmarked that link @carorees posted earlier today doesn't work via the normal route because the login doesn't appear to put it
mildly I'm in via the backdoor/very long route.
The "thinner" yellow banner floats down to cover where I'm scrolling and typing.
The said link had an "unlocked" padlock at the left side of the https if that info is any use to anyone, now its showing a locked version, also when thanked it returns me to top of page not thanked post.
Edit to add I forgot to say as earlier saidvwhen not logged inand press reply box takes me exactly NOWHERE!!!
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 17 Next
244 posts Page 5 of 17