Forum & Progress Tracker Help

158 posts Page 3 of 11
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 Next
Re: PROGRESS TRACKER!
25 Jan 2013, 22:41
That's much better now I think. Thanks!
25 Jan 2013, 22:42
Excellent - hopefully that will be alright for now, I may need to make adjustments to how it handles the scale once we have stats which span years rather than months!
26 Jan 2013, 08:42
I love the tracker and as its weigh in day today just added todays weight but I put the wrong weight :o Is there any way to edit it? I put 14 stone instead of 15 - wishful thinking ;)
26 Jan 2013, 08:48
Yes, go to the tab marked weigh in stats. There is a list of all your weigh ins. On the far right of each entry is an edit icon and a delete icon.
26 Jan 2013, 09:16
Really fascinating forum stats are building up here rapidly http://www.52fastdiet.co.uk/tracker.php?p=stats, thanks to everyone who is contributing.

Moogie, is it possible to change the colours for the pie charts, there are two greens that look very similar to me and every time they confuse me?
26 Jan 2013, 09:44
I'm loving the tracker, over 161kg loss for the forum so far, and I contributed 2lb to it :D
26 Jan 2013, 10:49
dominic wrote: Really fascinating forum stats are building up here rapidly http://www.52fastdiet.co.uk/tracker.php?p=stats, thanks to everyone who is contributing.

Moogie, is it possible to change the colours for the pie charts, there are two greens that look very similar to me and every time they confuse me?

I believe there are some other colour schemes I can apply, not sure I can change just one colour - will read up on it later and see what I can do :)
26 Jan 2013, 15:58
Thanks Moogie. The ability to filter the average results is really cool, but could you get this to update the pie charts? They only seem to be calculated on the overall aggregate data, not the filtered data?
26 Jan 2013, 17:18
Could you please delete me so i can start again - do not want to mess up your data.
I have put that i started last year and it didn't register the . in the body fat - take a look - you'll se what i mean. Haha!
26 Jan 2013, 17:24
MelanieJ, you should be able to edit the data and correct it - under 'Weigh-in Stats' just click on 'Edit' on right-hand side.
26 Jan 2013, 17:27
You should be able to edit your entries. Go to the tracker, then weigh in stats. You'll get a list of your entries and to the right of each one is an edit and a delete button. If that doesn't work, pm Moogie!
26 Jan 2013, 17:27
Moogie there's a typo on the initial sign-up page.

Publically should be publicly.

Sorry, someone had to read them! :oops: :lol:
26 Jan 2013, 17:50
Thanks Jem, will fix that when I'm next at my desk :)
26 Jan 2013, 22:18
thanks moogie- the progress tracker is brilliant!! It's really good to see the changes black on white!
Had a fantastic first fast day and cannot wait till tuesday- our second fast day!!
keep up the good work- thanks again- ursula
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 Next
158 posts Page 3 of 11