The FastDay Forum

Forum & Progress Tracker Help

158 posts Page 11 of 11
Previous 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 Next
150lbs' issues with the tracker have now been resolved.

Regarding the use of the tracker without weight, that's something I can look at adjusting - though including a starting weight would be still be helpful. At the moment I'm working on some other additions to the stats, after which hopefully the system will be better equipped to cope with a lack of weight loss data anyway, so that may be a good time for me to make DrLCH's requested adjustments.
I was wondering if it would be possible to reply to individual posts?
I know we can pm, but it would be quite nice to have a reply button.
Love the forum and don't mean to sound demanding!?
Reply to individual posts? Not quite sure I follow, didn't you just reply to post? :)

If you mean threads within threads, that's not possible on this sytem and I find it can end up a bit confusing and cluttered. You can always use the 'quote' button to quote the post to which you are replying, to add context to your reply :)
Moogie or Caroline...help please!

(I have had a scan through lots of posts but can't find the answer to a question, but please forgive me if it is in an obvious place and I've just missed it :oops: )

Is there anywhere on this site where I can see stats showing which fasting methods are leading to the greatest weight loss success? That is, whether people who are only eating one 500/600 cal meal in the evening are having more success at losing weight than people like me (at the moment) who are eating breakfast and an evening meal, or those who are having no food at all on those days? I'm trying to give myself the best chance of succeeding.

Thanks again for running this forum...it's such a mine of information. I just wish I had time to read every message.
Hi pumpkin

I'm afraid we don't have that info. There is a poll on eating habits on fast days. That shows more people go for saving their calories for dinner, but it is not linked to the tracker.

I suspect that the huge diversity of members means that information would be hard to elucidate (well without 1000s of participants).

I think that whether you eat all the calories in one meal or spread them out would be subsidiary to the overall calorie restriction in governing weight loss. So just follow the route that suits you best!
Thanks Caroline. Point taken. Yep it seems pretty likely that I'm going to try changing from breakfast and evening meal on fast days to solely evening meal. I have found the last couple of fast days that breakfast doesn't really satisfy me and I hope that I can hang on for a whole day looking forward to a fairly substantial dinner at 500 cals.
Hi. I have signed up for the Progress Tracker without knowing my starting waist size but would like to add it now. I have only just started this week on 5:2 so it still the same (for now!!). Is this possible? Thanks.
Hi Claire - if you message me the details you want changed/added I'll sort it out for you.
Previous 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 Next
158 posts Page 11 of 11