The FastDay Forum

Monthly Weigh-Ins

153 posts Page 5 of 11
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11 Next
I'm keeping this thread open for a while longer as it's been pointed out to me that there are some well-known forum members who haven't posted their 2013 results yet! I thinking about YOU @Moogie and @ChickVic among others... and, @Manderley, even if you can't post your monthly loss, we'd love to get your summary for 2013!

Anyone who has spotted other notable absentees, please tag them so they know we're waiting!!!
C'mon don't be shy.. xx

@angie090465

@Bigmammacupcake

@Little Joy

@Merlin

@karenm

@LilSmiler

@Tracieknits

@Azureblue

@loversghost
Whilst I've still got my Cyril Fletcher hat on I thought @CandiceMarie also deserves a special mention in dispatches to congratulate her on her fantastic weight loss so here's looking at you babe! :wink:
ODE TO CANDICEMARIE
Our LiverBird CandiceMarie
Is shrinking as we all can see,
Her target she'll reach,
And look like a real peach,
By fasting 5:2 and 4:3!

BOOM! BOOM! XX
Callyanna - you're brilliant! Cheered up my afternoon no end!
:)
So.......Here are my 2013 stats

Beginning diet : February 6th 2013
Weight in February - 90 kgs / 198 lbs
last official weight, mid October : 56 kgs / 123 lbs
34 kgs lost in 8 months, about 4 kgs/8 lbs a month

Since I began dieting I also began doing 1 hour sport daily after 20 years without doing anything.

Next weight 24th December with hope for the lost of the 4 kgs/ 8 lbs before my final goal before maintenance
My weight (and waist and body fat) loss in the last month static...slight down trend now and hope to reach 57.15 by Christmas if not the anniversary of starting 5:2 midJan 2014!
Start Jan 71.21kg. APPROX Now 58.51 kg. loss 12.70 kg
Waist start 86.36 cm, now 73.66 cm, loss of 12.7 cm.
judging the clothes,more definitely came off the belly button measurement. Now 91.44 cm but no records, pity
Body fat start 38.8%. Now 26.9% loss of 11.9% body fat ****!
Knees start 43.18 cm now 39.37 cm loss 3.81 cm
Bust Start 104.14 cm. now 88.9 cm loss 15.24 cm

My loss for 2013 to date (or since starting intermittent fasting, whichever is shortest, and let us know how many weeks that is). Loss 12.70 kg approx, in 44 weeks approx

How I feel about that : thrilled to bits. Dress size from 18 to 12, going on 10. Well fitting clothes to show off rather than hide me! Buying off the peg confidently and altering all trousers, or taking to charity shops. That's it, no going back, no larger clothes left in th wardrobe "in case". It's just not going to happen.....

Any other info/pics to share with the group! Muscles more defined therefore more shapely. Think the gym work is a factor. This week my measurement at gym shows that in the past 3 months I gained 2 kg of muscle and lost 2.1 kg of fat - not surprising I am on a long plateau!!
Not glad for tummy, upper thighs and upper arm saggy skin, but so what! Too many great advantages besides.
Thanks for collating, carorees. :lol: :grin:
callyanna wrote: Whilst I've still got my Cyril Fletcher hat on I thought @CandiceMarie also deserves a special mention in dispatches to congratulate her on her fantastic weight loss so here's looking at you babe! :wink:
ODE TO CANDICEMARIE
Our LiverBird CandiceMarie
Is shrinking as we all can see,
Her target she'll reach,
And look like a real peach,
By fasting 5:2 and 4:3!

BOOM! BOOM! XX

Ahhhh thank you Cally! You're on very good form today! X
CandiceMarie wrote: C'mon don't be shy.. xx

@angie090465

@Bigmammacupcake

@Little Joy

@Merlin

@karenm

@LilSmiler

@Tracieknits

@Azureblue
:oops: hi Candice

I am going to be brave and get on the scales in the morning... :grin: :wink:
@loversghost
You' ll be fine Angie..you're a typical petite and chic French lady! X
Weight 1 Nov : 108.4kg/239lbs/17st1lb

Weight 6 Dec : 102.5kg/226lb/16st2lb

Loss : 5.9kg/13lb

Waist 1 Nov : 44"/111cm

Waist 6 Dec : 43"/109cm

Loss : 1"/2.54cm

Started 15th April 2013, around 95 fasts (some 5:2, some 4:3, some half fasts and some liquid fasts) 34 weeks.

Start weight : 144.24kg/318lb/22st10lb

Loss : 41.73kg/92lb/6st8lb :grin: :grin: :grin: and a massive 10"/25.4cm off my waist!

Start BMI: 45.52
Now BMI: 32.35 - down 13.17

How do I feel?! Bloody amazing! I feel so much better, I have dropped 4 dress sizes, I have more energy (I jog at least 5 times a week!) I am getting better at accepting compliments :wink: My husband thinks my 'transformation' (and it really is a transformation!) is amazing, even if it is costing him a fortune in clothes! Still a bit more to lose but this is it for me, I enjoy fasting and will continue to do so. My children are proud of me and I'M proud of me :oops: not something I would have said before!

This forum is great, all the support you could ever need!

Thanks @carorees hadn't seen this!
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: some brilliant loses for the year being
posted here :heart: Well done everyone :heart:

:clover: We've all had a bloody fantastic year :clover:
and got those of us still needing to lose weight we'll carry on and just do the best we can over the festive period through to the next year and beyond :clover: :clover: :clover:

Great numbers Manderlay and Chickvic well done :heart:

:heart:

will now have to learn how to tagg :clover: :clover: Sue :clover:
Haven't posted because I haven't fasted consistently over any month. Life has just got in the way rather more than I thought possible. Bearing that in mind I am pleased with the results so to keep @CandiceMarie happy here are my start and current weights.
Start date 4.3 .2013-11 stone 12lbs
Now 10stone 1lb
@Sue.Q, and anyone else still confused - it's not hard, honest. You must use the reply button, not the quick reply button, in responding to a message. Above the reply window that pops up are a series of buttons from B for bold through youtube. The next to last one says tag. After you type the name, highlight it, hit the tag button, and voila, there are tag brackets around the name and they have been tagged.
Thanks for that wendyjane@
It's taken me 30 mins to find how to highlight on my tablet
Another lesson learned :heart: :heart: Sue :heart:
that's assuming its worked :shock:

ooopes back to the drawing board
@Sue.Q - hit tag button first, then just type name between it! :like: :clover: :victory: :cool:

Your cursor should come in between the tag, so should be easy even on an iPad!
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11 Next
153 posts Page 5 of 11