The FastDay Forum

Monthly Weigh-Ins

153 posts Page 6 of 11
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11 Next
:heart: :heart: :heart:
@wendyjane have I got there?
Many thanks@Silverdarling
:heart: :heart: :heart: Sue x :heart: :heart:
Yep you have :victory: :cool: :victory: :cool: :victory: :cool: :heart: :cool: :heart: :cool:!!!!!!
Yep. It worked. Both (1)hitting the tag and inserting a name, and (2)swiping the name and then hitting the tag should work. But Hubs has a tablet, is a computer professional, and was just complaining last night how hard the tablet is to use. So I can imagine the process was not as obvious as it should have been!
It's not exactly a 2013 summary, nor is a last month's one, since I stopped the diet sometime in October (I don't remember when I'm afraid) but if this is useful...
I started on the 19th of March and I was 65,5kg and my last official weigh in was on the 17th of October when I was 57,5kg.
Hope this helps.
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: Hi @TML13
Nice of you to pop in hope alls well with you :heart: :heart:
Speak to you soon :heart: :heart: Sue x :heart: :heart:

Oohh I am getting there :grin:
TML13 wrote: It's not exactly a 2013 summary, nor is a last month's one, since I stopped the diet sometime in October (I don't remember when I'm afraid) but if this is useful...
I started on the 19th of March and I was 65,5kg and my last official weigh in was on the 17th of October when I was 57,5kg.
Hope this helps.

Lovely to see you TML xxx!
CandiceMarie wrote: You' ll be fine Angie..you're a typical petite and chic French lady! X

awwwww that's so sweet Candice!!! :grin: :lol: thank you hun!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart: :clover: :like:

(not sure about the "chic" bit hehehe)
Just saw this topic is still open so here are my stats, tho you can see them in progress tracker (haven't entered the last couple of weeks cos basically no change).

Last month - virtually no change (current weight 55.6kg, 24.7% bf, waist 71cm)
Started early April 2013; was 73kg, 39% bf, waist 86cm - have been on mainly 5:2 for 35 weeks

I feel that my weight loss has almost been miraculous!
My challenge is now to maintain...
Any more for this weigh in? It would be great if we could get everyone joining in...come on, don't be shy you lurkers!
I had to edit mine, for some reason I couldn't add up. weird. Its corrected now.
Am I too late?

I started this on 31st Dec at around 92.7 kg and my trend weight is now 77.1 kg so total loss is 15.6 kg.

My waist is now 87 cm down from 102 cm so 15 cm lost.

Size 20 to size 12/14.
Lost 5 kg over 9 months
Hope you get everyone to add on this thread Caroline as it all adds up and would be wonderful that the year can demonstrate our collective efforts

Best of luck and come on to the stragglers even though this is such a busy time of the year, we want to see 2013 off with a Big Bang
Weight loss for 2013 since starting 5:2 end of January: 35 lbs / 15.8 kg
Weight loss for November 2013: 4 lbs (4 lbs left to goal!).
Hi all!

Not sure if i am too late, sorry!! Started 5.2 in July at 9st 13 lbs, now 9st 5 lbs, so very slow!!
My target is to reach just under 9st, but i am happy so far :-) though i am in the plateau phase at mo... Been 9.5 since october :-(
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11 Next
153 posts Page 6 of 11