The FastDay Forum

Forum News & Announcements

111 posts Page 6 of 8
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Next
carorees wrote:
Isis wrote: Thanks Caroline but I hadn't noticed it because it is so pale it is hardly visible & white on my iPad & doesn't look like a cog! Your screen shot shows a blue cog?

That's odd...one for @fast_Jason I think!

Hooray a blue cog wheel has now appeared next to my name! Thank you!
Still getting the wheel of death on iPad on mobile view. So not working.
First impression of the mobile site is .......I LOVE IT.

well done.
Only problem I encountered was with the progress tracker. As I weighed a couple of days ago I tried to move from the 6th to the 4th but it wouldn't let me. I could see all dates but wasn't able to click on any other than the current day. Minor issue. I use an iPad.
Wmr309 wrote: Only problem I encountered was with the progress tracker. As I weighed a couple of days ago I tried to move from the 6th to the 4th but it wouldn't let me. I could see all dates but wasn't able to click on any other than the current day. Minor issue. I use an iPad.

@fast_Jason
@fast_jason. Unless I'm being totally thick (which is possible), the edit function on the blog seems to have disappeared. Just wanted to let you know.
Moogie wrote:
Marybeth wrote: I agree with peebles that it's hard to find someone's Progress Tracker--I get the cog-wheel, but it took me a while to realize that the single word "View" would take me to someone's tracker

Thanks for this observation, I can't believe I didn't spot that the wording which used to prefix "View" (I think it was "Progress Charts: View") before has gone. Well, actually I can believe it as there's been so many things to test/check so there were bound to be a few things which got missed, sorry.

I have raised this issue with the tech guys in the hope they'll have a few mins to modify this for us :)

Just following up to say this is now sorted :)
how do you get the mobile forum om your phone?
I have just started the 5;2 diet this time and my scales have now broken so I will get another one when I go to the UK in a couple of weeks time. I don't count calories but I weight the special K for breakfast with tea and just a 0% yogurt for lunch and a small supper!
I want to lose 10Kgs + but I will let you know what I way when I get my scales!
Good morning All,
it appears to me, using PC and Firefox, that there is no longer a "mark forum as read" button.
Is that just me not finding it or has it been forgotten about with all the changes. Most of which I quite like.
Thanks.
allfrogs wrote: Good morning All,
it appears to me, using PC and Firefox, that there is no longer a "mark forum as read" button.
Is that just me not finding it or has it been forgotten about with all the changes. Most of which I quite like.
Thanks.

It's at the end of the page...scroll to the bottom and look to the right.
Every morning I turn on my Kindle Fire HD and come to this site hoping it will look like it did till last Wednesday. Ever morning it is still the !!!!! mobile view. If I wanted a smartphone I would have gone out and bought one. Gggrrrrr!!!!
barbarita wrote: Every morning I turn on my Kindle Fire HD and come to this site hoping it will look like it did till last Wednesday. Ever morning it is still the !!!!! mobile view. If I wanted a smartphone I would have gone out and bought one. Gggrrrrr!!!!

Hi @barbarita
The "switch to desktop view" link that appears at the bottom of the page now works, though you may have to completely close your browser first. Try restarting the kindle and then click on the link. That should bring up the site like it was las wednesday. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!
I have desktop view! Thank you, thank :heart: you, thank you, thank you. :like: :like: :like: :heart: :heart:
Oh dear! I changed to desktop view and it is so small. How do I change back please?
X
Slimmer wrote: Oh dear! I changed to desktop view and it is so small. How do I change back please?
X

@Slimmer
There should be a link at the bottom of the page: switch to responsive view
Click on that :like:
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Next
111 posts Page 6 of 8