The FastDay Forum

Forum News & Announcements

134 posts Page 7 of 9
Previous 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Next
I agree in not interfering in their forum, or any other, in a negative way. There is no need :)
Of course, we hope that there will be millions and millions of people following this WOL in future and so there will certainly be room for many forums/fora!
Scotty wrote: Not going anywhere. Love this forum :heart:

Exactly this :)
I enjoy going on the internet and finding out as much as I can about nutritional topics but this forum will always be my No 1 forum for 5:2. Friendly, well run with lots of useful information and tips and like many others I need my daily fix! I feel as if I am part of a world wide group of people intent on improving their health and the support is tremendous. Thank you
I just got here and like it already.
I started here and will stay here until I reach goal.
( weigh in day and dropped 7 since 4/21....happy dance)

In truth I will lurk the other site..the more the merrier I say but I only need to participate in one site and this one is lovely.
This is home, and always will be.

I wish them all the best in their "official" forum. But I doubt it will be half as helpful as this one is.
Well, I went over and had a look. There seems to be some nice folks posting there but there is a lot more traffic here. I like the layout here better as well. I may visit the other forum from time to time but I'm happy here.
OMG....what if they try and tempt us over with chocolate ??? :)
we'll retaliate with personalised goodies
I don't think this forum has much to worry about - I can't see many of us straying!
We'll take the chocolate and run!!!

Seriously, I love this forum and I wouldn't want it to change or to have other people run it but it is soooo obvious that they NEED to start their own forum just to feel that THEY started it. And I wouldn't mind that, if it wasn't for their pretending that there is no other forums and they are currently inventing the gunpowder...
Absolutely love this site. You guys rock--I'm not going anywhere! Thank you for everything you do to make this such a great place.
You can't beat "the original and best" :grin:
Have you realised what a global phenomenon this site is? Just look at where we all are. This is the only forum (of any kind) that I contibute to and I just love sharing everyone's journey right round the world!
Good luck to everyone on other forums, but this is home to me!
Since I have participated in another forum for many years (travel one) I know for a fact that the most important thing is that everyone here understands the purpose of why we are all here.
Not to just get support but also to offer it.
Many people participate in forums in order to get what THEY want and that's it. I don't how how Moogie managed to gather all this wonderful people in this wonderful place but this is the main reason for its success. The willing to help others...
Previous 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Next
134 posts Page 7 of 9