The FastDay Forum

Weight Maintenance

250 posts Page 5 of 17
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 17 Next
mrstee wrote: I will have to get cracking again when they've gone. I need you guys to keep on at me please ! :-?

Hi @mrstee we are all here to support you! Should I see this as a request to be added to the list in the first post, inlcuding the 'confused' emoticon as your current status?
I have been maintaining for 15 months. During that time I have been as much as 7lb over but only for a couple of days and then I lose it again . Today I was feeling heavy but I found an old pair of walking trousers in a drawer, since I was going for a walk I decided to wear them. It was with some trepidation I put them on and they were baggy that discovery really lifted my spirits I think when I get used to the weight loss I no longer feel slim and the dangerous tendency is to try and lose a bit more. I will try to be at my maintenance weight all through festive season and ski holiday on 4th January by using the odd fast day , 16/8 and 19/5. :victory: :wink: :grin:
Hi everyone, had a successful FD yesterday and today at target weight but decided to lose two more lbs so that I weigh my target weight on a Monday after three eating days. Whilst technically "there" I realise that my head is still in weight loss mode. On top of this I would like my Monday target weight to be the top of my weight range (give myself some room). See how it goes.
:smile:
For our fearless leader, @P-JK, I'm doing well, thanks. :high5:
No fasts last week or this, plus cake on several days, and still maintaining at,or around , target! Yippee! :victory:
Nice to see from all the emoticons we are a pretty happy bunch. No fast this week as weight on Monday was below the 'yes I can fast the next day' limit. Celebrations for birthday (Saturday) and 'one year on maintenance' (Sunday) are coming up, so let's see what will be the result of that. :grin: :party: :cake: :drink:
Fasted on Monday - was a pretty good day - after 18 months at this, I'm finding that fasting is so much easier (which I never thought would happen!!!). Did some good exercise on Monday too. Its still very hot here in California, almost too hot to eat very much so thank goodness for that. All in all I'm feeling :like: :sun:.
Halloween :pumpkin: is at the end of the month but, luckily, I'm not much of a chocoholic so I'll just ignore it. :angel: Still working at trying to get the alcohol under control - not so successful with that. :unlike:
8st 13lb again this morning. :star: :angel:
My official weigh-in isn't until the weekend but I've finally stabilised after an interesting uptick. I had a 4 lbs uptick after eating asparagus (it's a FODMAPS-related thing) so I just about remained within 5 lb range that I allow myself. Because I knew the cause of the uptick, I was interested rather than freaked :geek: but it's taken 5 days to decline.

It's one of the reasons that I allow myself a comparatively generous weight range in maintenance because I know that I can put on 4 lbs or so of water in response to FODMAPs, muscle soreness, NSAIDs or an unaccustomed amount of sodium. It's why I pay attention to both daily weigh-ins and trends - both can be distorted, both need their context.
8st 12lb this morning :star: :angel:
Weigh-in 105.6lbs which is within my maintenance range so I'm pleased after the asparagus-related uptick :victory: :cool: .
Nice! Your status is now 'official', as far as that is possible in an 'unofficial' challenge :confused:
Trend weight for this week is 63.4kg, which is 1.5kg below my upper limit, so I'm :grin:
Over this week I have weighed 72.0kgs to 71.2 then back to 72.1kgs today. What the dickens ...?
I've kept carbs to around 80g, sugars to around 25g and protein around 70g a day, give or take a gram or two :0)
I'll put it down to the varyfairy for now and hope for the best. :geek: :bugeyes: :smile:
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 17 Next
250 posts Page 5 of 17