The FastDay Forum

Group Challenges

895 posts Page 40 of 60
Previous 1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 60 Next
#38 reporting in with no change. I am finding these last few pounds very taxing. I still only have a 1.5lb loss since the start of the challenge. Since the goal was to get to my target weight another 4.5lb away I may have to adjust my target, both challenge and actual. I will wait until next week to make the official decision.
On the upside I did get in an evening dress I last wore when I was 18, not bad for my 60th birthday outing (I don't know how or why I kept it but is a super nice little black dress).
Congratulations to all the losers, maybe me next week.
Whoops. I'm up this week. May be TOTM but 12.6.8 not a massive increase from 12.5.4. But interestingly I've had some red wine this week.
Will try harder next week to log cals more precisely
Have a few celebrations to go to from now till Xmas should be interesting how I negotiiate these. First one is a 40th Birthday meal out next Friday at Las Iguanas, as fast day so will have an eating window and drive so that I don't waste cals on booze.
Yes that's how I see wine now as a waste of my cals. :dazed:
No 3 checking in with 1lb loss this week but not yet back to even my lowest weight with just bouncing up & down the same 3 lbs. Well off to Japan on holiday next week so hoping the food there will not be too calorific & with much walking will at least result in no weight gain. My goal of getting below 12 stone before Christmas seems a long way off :frown: Well done those of you who are losing weight!
Can I adjust my goal weight to 3 kg loss instead of 5 kg? Therefore my weight by 20 December should be 86.8 kg. Thank you!
Member #102 checking in :)

Down to 124.3kgs, with a lost of 1.2kgs... Slowly but surely getting there ;)
chinchin wrote: @Juliana.Rivers, I just realised that I didn't lose 1.6kg altogether so far. One of the weeks I gained 200gms. So the accurate weight loss so far is: 1.4kg. All good though, still very content with loss so far. :)

Fixed @chinchin. 1.4.kg is great going. Keep up the good job
maryannemcconnell wrote: Can I adjust my goal weight to 3 kg loss instead of 5 kg? Therefore my weight by 20 December should be 86.8 kg. Thank you!

Post updated @maryannemcconnell. no mention of 5kg anymore so i adjusted intro post of yours too.
Gill wrote:
On the upside I did get in an evening dress I last wore when I was 18, not bad for my 60th birthday outing (I don't know how or why I kept it but is a super nice little black dress).

How sweet @Gillto be able to where a dress you wore at 18. Quite extraordinary. Well done. I actually uncovered a dress from about the same age too the other day from my mum's house. I should see if i fit into it :-)
A very happy faster here........... down 2 lbs this week. Now 13 st 2 lb or 84.6kg. Lowest weight in a long time. Now to hit the 12 stone somethings! Feel this week as though my body is working better if that makes sense. :)
No 29 checking in with 0.2lb loss. (1.4lb to go - again!). I have joined the 'sober October or anytime thread' - for November in the hope that moves me on. That means no drinkies at the weekend.

@Debs you did it! That's great news, many congrats on reaching goal @Juliana - you are on it too - well done! @Alexandra that is very tough, I hope the pain is controlled and you feel relief soon.
Good luck everyone for the week ahead.
Member 26 - 107.2lbs so within my weight maintenance range of 105-110lbs.

Complete bust on the sub-challenge of One Moment Meditation this week. I'm not entirely sure what went awry because ironically my sleep has been very poor and you might think that this might prompt me to be more mindful but it hasn't. :( I'll need to schedule an official time to do it if I'm not going to do it spontaneously.
Hi @Juliana.Rivers. Member #21 checking in after one whole month. Current weight is 146lb./10s6/66.4 kg. This only looks like a 0.1 pound change, but I shot up over 3 pounds and then lost them in that month so I am actually pleased. Not drinking alcohol this month so will see if that helps...as long as I don't replace it with chocolate/ice-cream, etc. :grin:
Hello Christmas Club Member No 69 checking in here.... new weight 69.3 kg ...... 1.3 kilos to go to make target .....
Wishing everyone strength and determination to make it through the rough days and also the ability to enjoy the good days !
Club member no 44 checking in.... no weight loss intact 1kg gain. Maybe the challenge was not a good idea for me, but will keep at it. Good luck everyone.. :clover:
skinnyli wrote: Club member no 44 checking in.... no weight loss intact 1kg gain. Maybe the challenge was not a good idea for me, but will keep at it. Good luck everyone.. :clover:

Hi @skinnyli. Fear not there's still a good 6 weeks to go. Maybe reduce weight loss target to make it achievable at this point? Several are doing it (including me!).. i havent posted it officially yet but its coming :grin:
Previous 1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 60 Next
895 posts Page 40 of 60