The FastDay Forum

Group Challenges

304 posts Page 7 of 21
Previous 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 21 Next
Fastidious wrote: Perfect timing! I started the 5:2 diet a couple of weeks ago. So far, lost a few kilos. Count me in for the Christmas Challenge! Don't think I'll reach my goal weight of 54kg by then, but I'm hellbent on giving it a shot! :)

Hi @Fastidious.. welcome to the forum and to the Supa Christmas challenge.. How much total weight loss does 54kg represent starting from now (just so i can add this to the group goal) You are member 28 of the challenge. All the best.
Juliana.Rivers wrote:
Fastidious wrote: Perfect timing! I started the 5:2 diet a couple of weeks ago. So far, lost a few kilos. Count me in for the Christmas Challenge! Don't think I'll reach my goal weight of 54kg by then, but I'm hellbent on giving it a shot! :)

Hi @Fastidious.. welcome to the forum and to the Supa Christmas challenge.. How much total weight loss does 54kg represent starting from now (just so i can add this to the group goal) You are member 28 of the challenge. All the best.

OMG! I just realised, that's 14kg! LMAO! :D I think I'm overshooting the mark, here. Santa!? Can I have a miracle for Xmas!? LOL! Oh well... Let's see how much I "can" loose in 11 weeks.
Gosh you are good running this again Juliana :like: :like: :rose: :rose:
Can I please join in? I know I am a bit late starting but would love to lose 12-14 lbs before Christmas having had a disastrous yo yo weight loss year so far. I am really noticeing how much more achy my knees are having some weight back on so have to lose weight again.
Hello, it's number 4.

This challenge is 81 days long, or 9 x 9, so I thought I would report in 9 9 day chunks.
Chunk 1, average deviation from goal = +1.89 lbs :like:
No of days at < 10000 steps = 0 :like:
Only dairy products consumed at home = butter, cream cheese, brie. :like:

Blimey, I 've got to keep this up for another 72 days ...
#15 here.
Week 1
73000 steps :)
200g lost - to be positive that is better than 200g gained.
Isis wrote: Gosh you are good running this again Juliana :like: :like: :rose: :rose:
Can I please join in? I know I am a bit late starting but would love to lose 12-14 lbs before Christmas having had a disastrous yo yo weight loss year so far. I am really noticeing how much more achy my knees are having some weight back on so have to lose weight again.

Thanks @Isis! You are member 29 with a 12 to 14 lbs loss goal. Yes excess weight is not good for the knees. All the best.
barbarita wrote: Hello, it's number 4.

This challenge is 81 days long, or 9 x 9, so I thought I would report in 9 9 day chunks.
Chunk 1, average deviation from goal = +1.89 lbs :like:
No of days at < 10000 steps = 0 :like:
Only dairy products consumed at home = butter, cream cheese, brie. :like:

Blimey, I 've got to keep this up for another 72 days ...

Thank you for the update @Barbarita! We will all blink and the 72 days will just go.... do not worry
Thank you Juliana for my number 29. Unfortunately I have weighed today & put one pound of the four I lost the week before last so I have to more realistically sort out what I am eating inbetween fast days. Good luck to other challengers.
Member #25 Weekly Progress on 10/10 is the release of 1 lb.
Enjoy the weekend all! :smile: @Juliana.Rivers
Hello everyone, No 12, maintainer checking in :victory: still maintaining my overall loss, today showing as 23.41lbs on the tracker . I weighed in this morning at 124.8lbs (only weighing weekly) and sitting comfortably at the lower end of my range. I continue to low carb, choosing my carbs wisely, it's been the most liberating part of my journey. I now enjoy the delicious food I make. @barbarita hey that means it's 80 days to my first maintaining fastiversary. Better still, I've been maintaining for 285 days, so I'm racking up the days, good to see how we find many different ways to 'count' our journey from losing to maintaining :grin: Wishing you all a focused and happy week ahead :heart:
Hi All,
I'd love to join the challenge if it's not too late. I've lost my way a bit lately, put on several kilos and need some inspiration to lose 5+ KGs by the end of the year,

Many thanks in advance,

Leah
. I have stayed the same weight this week. Had a really good fast Sat and today ate just about everything in sight. The stories are however inspirational so thanks everyone. Go Leah, we can do this.
Lizbean wrote: Hello everyone, No 12, maintainer checking in :victory: still maintaining my overall loss, today showing as 23.41lbs on the tracker . I weighed in this morning at 124.8lbs (only weighing weekly) and sitting comfortably at the lower end of my range. I continue to low carb, choosing my carbs wisely, it's been the most liberating part of my journey. I now enjoy the delicious food I make. @barbarita hey that means it's 80 days to my first maintaining fastiversary. Better still, I've been maintaining for 285 days, so I'm racking up the days, good to see how we find many different ways to 'count' our journey from losing to maintaining :grin: Wishing you all a focused and happy week ahead :heart:

You are so lucky Lizbean to reach maintenance nirvana. And nearly a year of it. Well done @Lizbean
Moving Forward wrote: Hi All,
I'd love to join the challenge if it's not too late. I've lost my way a bit lately, put on several kilos and need some inspiration to lose 5+ KGs by the end of the year,

Many thanks in advance,

Leah

thank you @Moving Forwardfor joining. I will allocate you a number later today. Enjoy the shedding of 5kg!
Previous 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 21 Next
304 posts Page 7 of 21