The FastDay Forum

Group Challenges

304 posts Page 13 of 21
Previous 1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 21 Next
Member 11 here with a progress report. I didn't see a thread for a final weigh-in for October so figured I'd update my weight on here since I forgot to do so last week.

Starting weight: 148 lbs
10/07/15: 146.2 lbs
10/14/15: 147.2 lbs
10/21/15: 145.8 lbs
10/28/15: 146 lbs
10/31/15: 144.4 lbs

I overindulged this weekend because of Halloween and my weight today was 145.2 lbs. My usual weigh-in day is Wednesday so I will wait until then to see if things settle down. For now though, I'll say I lost 3.6 pounds since that was my weight on the last day of the month. Even if I am really 145, that's still more than I thought I would lose so I'm pretty content, nonetheless.
YAY - I am finally going to get this started. I bought the Fast Diet book a while back and skimmed thru it but I just wasn't ready. Today I found this site and am so happy to have others to help with motivation and questions. I hope too that I can help to motivate those in need as the days go by (and the holidays get closer). I am starting today and will do my first fast day tomorrow. Since I am new to all of this I am not sure if in joining this thread there is something I need to post, other than basic states.

Thanks to you all for your postings. They do truly motivate me and help me to see that this is totally doable! :)

Live in - Southern CA, US
Weight - 146 lbs
Goal - 132 lbs
#20 checking in. Down .8 lbs this week (3.6 total). 7.4 pounds in the next 6 weeks might be a stretch, but I'm going to keep this as my goal because I tend to be a "whooosh" weight losser. No loss or very small losses for a few weeks, then 4 pounds in a week or something :)
No.31 reporting in. I ran my first half marathon last weekend and was sad to see that I put on about 3lbs afterwards even though I didn't eat much during or after the run. However I'm pleased to report that after 2 fasts this week I am back down to 9st or 126lbs. Hopefully I am on course now for the rest of the Challenge :D
SammyIAm wrote: Member 11 here with a progress report. I didn't see a thread for a final weigh-in for October so figured I'd update my weight on here since I forgot to do so last week.

Starting weight: 148 lbs
10/07/15: 146.2 lbs
10/14/15: 147.2 lbs
10/21/15: 145.8 lbs
10/28/15: 146 lbs
10/31/15: 144.4 lbs

I overindulged this weekend because of Halloween and my weight today was 145.2 lbs. My usual weigh-in day is Wednesday so I will wait until then to see if things settle down. For now though, I'll say I lost 3.6 pounds since that was my weight on the last day of the month. Even if I am really 145, that's still more than I thought I would lose so I'm pretty content, nonetheless.

Well done @SammyIam on 3.6 pounds lost so far! fab result. love your weekly weight loss summary.
smallerrose wrote:
#20 checking in. Down .8 lbs this week (3.6 total). 7.4 pounds in the next 6 weeks might be a stretch, but I'm going to keep this as my goal because I tend to be a "whooosh" weight losser. No loss or very small losses for a few weeks, then 4 pounds in a week or something

whoohoo @smallerrose. great progress again Thank you for the update. still many days to go!
raggy wrote: Number 33 checking in: I've had two good fasts this week and am currently down 2lbs, which is the kick start that I needed after months of not committing to this.
Will be attending a Halloween party tomorrow and so my plan is to fast again on Sunday.
I think the best way for me to stick to my fast is to not eat until Dinnertime.
Hope you are all doing well this week and have a fab weekend everyone :like:

well done on the 2 pounds thus far.! my motto is also to wait till dinnertime. i often post this on the facebook forums i belong to

dinnertime2.jpg
dinnertime2.jpg (30.67 KiB) Viewed 284 times
Nicky_94 wrote: Hi everyone, and thanks for the shout out @Juliana.Rivers!
I have just got back from a long weekend in a theme park so I am not going to weigh today as I'll only be disappointed, but before we left on Friday the scales were showing a loss of 1.1 kilos, hopefully I haven't done too much damage, I intend to be at least back there or hopefully lower by next Saturday!

1.1kg is great!
How did you go this week @Nicky_94?
Madcatlady wrote: I had a couple of days off this week - wasn't too naughty but 3lb crept back on - not fair is it!

Anyway - back on it yesterday so hopefully will lose those again soon!

No its not fair the creep.. im so stable in my weight that just one naughty day and the body tells me. Though this week ive had so much work stuff on I just didnt feel like eating. the reward was a bit of a loss of weight. Though lack of appetite for me is never a good sign

How did you go this week @Madcatlady?
Loulou51 wrote: Hello Supa Challengers. It is half term here and I started the week really well, fasting while driving to visit my parents and I hit a nice low weight. However the rest of the week I've not been so well behaved and I am up a little to 9st 1lb. Never mind back to work next and back to proper fasting.

How did you go this week @Loulou51 did you manage to do some good fasts?
Callanthe wrote: Member 27 reporting:
I'm at the same as last week, 91,1 kg, after the whoosh I'm happy with it.

Well done @Callantheto the 1.5kg loss. How did you go this week. ?
19kg to lose! wrote: Number 15 reporting in for Sunday 1st November and weigh in Number 4:
Sorry team .... half-term 'babysitting' .... too much food and not enough exercise.
7 day steps 51306 :frown:
0 x Body Pump :frown:
0 x Swim :frown:
Gain of 300g this week (but still 1.0kg loss total since start)
I'm actually surprised it is not worse.

Thanks for the update last week. as long as its still under the start weight it's a good thing. how did you go this week @19 kg to lose!?
tkinsley wrote: Member 32 reporting in. I'm stalled at 152.6 after my last fast on Friday. Very frustrating. I'm not losing any inches, either.... not sure what's going on. My activity has been slightly lower than usual, with my daily step average under 9000, so I'll boost that up this week. Also, I am done with my post competition week off, so it's back to the heavy lifting 3x/week.

My "normal" days seem to be increasing in calories somewhat. I'm eating to hit a number, rather than to hunger, but I just really don't get hungry except on fast days, so I'm not sure how to work around that. Today is a fast day, so I guess I'll reassess tomorrow morning after I weigh and measure (and report in). I assumed I'd be around 150 by now. Nothing to be done but keep on keeping on, though. I'm not interested in dieting 7 days per week.

with a start weight of 156 thats a 3.4 pounds loss so far.. it's good and love your ability to exercise. Yes, would hate to diet 7 days a week. I am with you there @tkinsley
JustMeB wrote: YAY - I am finally going to get this started. I bought the Fast Diet book a while back and skimmed thru it but I just wasn't ready. Today I found this site and am so happy to have others to help with motivation and questions. I hope too that I can help to motivate those in need as the days go by (and the holidays get closer). I am starting today and will do my first fast day tomorrow. Since I am new to all of this I am not sure if in joining this thread there is something I need to post, other than basic states.

Thanks to you all for your postings. They do truly motivate me and help me to see that this is totally doable! :)

Live in - Southern CA, US

Weight - 146 lbs
Goal - 132 lbs

Welcome @JustMeB I made you member number 34 for the Christmas challenge. Is that ok. Do you have a weight loss goal by Dec 20? I will add this to the challenge group goal.
I hope we can all inspire you to good health
Loulou51 wrote: No.31 reporting in. I ran my first half marathon last weekend and was sad to see that I put on about 3lbs afterwards even though I didn't eat much during or after the run. However I'm pleased to report that after 2 fasts this week I am back down to 9st or 126lbs. Hopefully I am on course now for the rest of the Challenge :D

Well done @Loulou51 Yes back on track as they say. thank you for the update!
Previous 1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 21 Next
304 posts Page 13 of 21