The FastDay Forum

Progress Diaries & Journals

Please just one thread per member here, which you can keep updated with your progress!
If you want to celebrate reaching a goal, or commiserate over a less productive week please use the 'Delighted or Disappointed?' forum instead.

182 posts Page 12 of 13
Previous 1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 Next
Re: Auriga's progress.
25 Mar 2014, 16:40
I weighed in today at 56.5k and seem to be stuck in the 56k zone for about two weeks now. Oh well just carry on as normal and it might shift eventually.
At least the birds are singing and the sun is shining......I have never seen a fat wild bird.... except for the odd plump pigeon!
26 Mar 2014, 17:31
Oh I was so pleased when I stepped on the scales today...55.6K my lowest weight ever...a whole 900g less than yesterday, wow! ADF seems to be working really well all of a sudden, but I shall keep doing ADF until I go away to my friends for a short break in early April.

We have put our lovely house on the market today and I am a little apprehensive...we've found somewhere we like close to Norwich and I just hope we get it: given time it'll be as nice as our present house is....we must downsize. The house we live in is huge and really deserves a family again. I know this is nothing to do with the diet but as it's my progress I guess it fits here too.
I am looking forward to the challenge of another renovation project......dust and all!
26 Mar 2014, 17:36
Oh exciting times ahead then Auriga! Hope everything goes smoothly for you and you can move to the house you have in mind. Excellent news on the weight loss too!
26 Mar 2014, 17:47
callyanna wrote: Oh exciting times ahead then Auriga! Hope everything goes smoothly for you and you can move to the house you have in mind. Excellent news on the weight loss too!

Thank you @callyanna I always appreciate your comments. :smile:
27 Mar 2014, 08:49
Sounds like downsizing all round @auriga! Well done!
27 Mar 2014, 08:59
Oh good luck with the house @Auriga. It's always a bit nerve wracking when you've found a place you like. I really hope it all goes smoothly for you...just like your weight loss xx

Bean :heart:
27 Mar 2014, 09:05
good luck with the house, Auriga!
27 Mar 2014, 10:09
Well done on the weight loss @Auriga :heart: ! :victory:

And good luck with the house :clover:
27 Mar 2014, 17:16
I weighed in at 55.5k today , very happy with that and the estate agent came to take pictures of the house.....he's very good! We were really pleased. All in all a good day. We're off to Norwich tomorrow to buy hubby more trousers, he really needs them as his old ones are so bunched up at the waist it's getting silly.
27 Mar 2014, 17:37
New beginnings Auriga! New home,new you!
I am on pins coz DD and SIL are negotiating buying their first house this week!
I love the house and area,hope they get it x
27 Mar 2014, 17:50
CandiceMarie wrote: New beginnings Auriga! New home,new you!
I am on pins coz DD and SIL are negotiating buying their first house this week!
I love the house and area,hope they get it x

Ooooo good luck to them with that, how very nice.....it is a bit nerve wracking isn't it.....mainly because our house buying system is just so open to people pulling out or changing theirs minds! We just have to trust to faith and keep our fingers and toes crossed. Good luck to you and yours CandiceMarie. :victory:
02 Apr 2014, 16:08
I am stuck at 55.5k but I don't mind if my body is having a weight loss rest. I feel good at the moment and so busy keeping the house 'spick & span' for prospective buyers that I am not noticing my fast days. We're off to stay with friends this weekend for a few days respite. Shopping trips to Bath & London planned and hubby is having two days of wine tasting. This is going to be fun!
02 Apr 2014, 16:58
Ooh wow! @Auriga! Enjoy your shopping in Bath and London! Treat yourself...you deserve it, well done xx

Bean :smile:
02 Apr 2014, 17:44
We are having a foodie weekend away, too, Auriga, but it's amazing how focused you stay, isn't it?
02 Apr 2014, 18:11
Well done on weight front and hope all goes well with the house move, Penny, enjoy your weekend

Ballerina x :heart:
Previous 1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 Next
182 posts Page 12 of 13