The FastDay Forum

Progress Diaries & Journals

Please just one thread per member here, which you can keep updated with your progress!
If you want to celebrate reaching a goal, or commiserate over a less productive week please use the 'Delighted or Disappointed?' forum instead.

182 posts Page 1 of 13
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 Next
Auriga's progress.
20 Oct 2013, 12:23
I started in September and have gone from 67k down to 64.2k and I am very pleased with myself. I have been doing 4:3 as the weight wasn't shifting to begin with.I am happy on the diet.I have become quite conscious of what I eat now. Quite naturally my alcohol intake has reduced too (that's a wow! because I love red wine and don't hanker after it quite so much).I would like to get down to 60k by Christmas....maybe! My weight loss is slowing down after 7 weeks on the diet so I am not sure how it will go. I SO wish I had found this way of eating a whole lot earlier.
Re: Auriga's progress.
20 Oct 2013, 12:59
Well done with your progress Auriga! I think most of us agree that we wish we had found this WoE along time ago. ;)
20 Oct 2013, 13:25
Well done on your progress!! Keep up the great work x
20 Oct 2013, 20:43
Well done Auriga x!
And yes.... ' if only' ..two of the saddest words in the language!
If only we had found this WOE sooner!
21 Oct 2013, 00:55
Nice job! Congratulations on the loss!
21 Oct 2013, 07:43
Well Done (doing a little dance for you) keep it up !!!
21 Oct 2013, 10:35
Thank you for all the encouragement, so supportive! I couldn't resist weighing myself this morning ( I had promised myself I would only do it once a week ), after yesterday's fast day, and registered 63.9k....oh the joy of getting just below 64k. I have never lost weight this fast before, it just works so beautifully. Dancing all the way to a new wardrobe.....better start saving up.
28 Oct 2013, 10:23
63.4K today on the scales and my waist has gone down an inch. The weight loss is slowing down a bit, but my clothes are looser. I think it might be a slow slog to Christmas and my 60k interim target. I have a very small frame and need to be 57k or below.....I have never weighed that, always been a bit 'chubby' and struggled to keep my weight down. If I ever get to 57k it will be a miracle I can tell you! And actually I think that I need to be less than that. Mimi is taller than me and weighs 54k ish: I think! The journey continues. Good luck to everyone :clover:
28 Oct 2013, 11:15
Well done Auriga :like: . Keep up the good work. I am sure you can do it :victory: .

Pia :smile:
28 Oct 2013, 13:57
Hi Auriga :heart:
Well you're off to a great start well done you :heart:
Thats the motivation needed to carry you forward into the week ahead. :clover: Good Luck. :clover: Sue. :clover:
28 Oct 2013, 16:56
Great start! Look forward to reading about your future successes :like: :clover: :like:
28 Oct 2013, 17:17
Well done so far. Still quite a few weeks until xmas, good luck as you continue
Dee
30 Oct 2013, 15:41
Thank you for all the positive comments :victory: Trying not to weight myself for a few days.....ooooh it's hard .
30 Oct 2013, 15:43
Well done A..and yeh i totes agree..wish had found this a long time ago! X
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 Next
182 posts Page 1 of 13