The FastDay Forum

Progress Diaries & Journals

Please just one thread per member here, which you can keep updated with your progress!
If you want to celebrate reaching a goal, or commiserate over a less productive week please use the 'Delighted or Disappointed?' forum instead.

182 posts Page 10 of 13
Previous 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 Next
Re: Auriga's progress.
08 Mar 2014, 17:31
britney wrote: Just sat here and read through all your journal@Auriga.. how inspiring!! You really have done so so well on this WOE, in such a short space of time. Well done, you are amazing! :victory: :like:

Thank you @britney. I haven't had as much to lose as other awe inspiring members such as @Moogie, @Ballerina and @carorees, to name only a few :victory: I have to say it was these members who got me going big time. I have to thank them for my success. If I have inspired you then I am very happy....let's pass it on. :victory:
08 Mar 2014, 17:46
Loving your new avatar Auriga!
08 Mar 2014, 18:11
Yes the avatar is fab. And @nursebean does it again. Where DO you find your avatars from Bean?
08 Mar 2014, 19:03
Up my sleeve :wink:

Ginger Bean :starving:
08 Mar 2014, 19:20
Congratulations Auriga! Thanks for sharing and celebrating with a photo too! :)
:cake: :rainbow:
08 Mar 2014, 20:26
@Auriga What a lovely diary :heart: thank you for sharing your journey. I feel quite emotional, in a very good way. Yo, yo, questions, research, gluten, low carb, determination, a proposal of marriage, happiness, great buddy, caring for and loving your OH, good peeps support and a abfab photo...... and great soul.

I'm rambling... big question for me is the final goal - I set mine at mid range healthy - for my height - 5ft 2ins - size/10-12, hour glass. I keep thinking it's way too low :shock: I know my body will tell me what is right as I approach like a bird landing - possibly skidding and putting on the breaks. I've decided to revise my ultimate goal on the tracker - my interim goal is 135 lbs - another 15 lbs feels too much - I'm off to set smaller goals of 3-4 lbs at a time moving forward. Thanks you so much for helping me make this decision.

@spanner buddy I lost 2lbs this week, it feels huge, I know I'll yo yo up and down for weeks on end and that suits me fine. 2 lbs is above average, I feel much happier chasing weekly ounces. It feels more sustainable for me. See you back in the buddy thread for your first full week back on board - hey peeps Spanner is coming back :heart: Lx
09 Mar 2014, 10:21
Thank you @Lizbean for your kind words.I started very much from the same weight as you were at 67k and I thought that 58k would be a miracle (my original target) but as the weight went I revised it down and 54k is definitely possible for me now and I don't think too skinny 'cos there's still a bit of fat left on the old tummy, top of thighs, side of body etc.
I think smaller goals are good, the Christmas Club and my Valentine's Challenge really focused me and gave me something to work towards. I wish you well on your journey downwards. :victory:
P.S. My son is getting married in June 2015, I simply have to carry on and keep the weight off....I'd like to look elegant for once in my life.
09 Mar 2014, 14:16
Thanks @Auriga - I wish you well too, to look elegant is a lovely term and goal. I also find the clubs and challenges very helpful and I see nursebean has today floated the question, what is the post Easter challenge?

Good luck with achieving your goal. :wink: :clover:

Lizbean
PS - my nephew is getting married 23 August, I wonder where I will be by then. That's another goal to help keep me on track.
09 Mar 2014, 17:12
My suggestion for a challenge would be.....The Swimsuit Challenge! is that a step too far I ask myself? Maybe..... :island: :kiss: ...I'll get my coat.... :bugeyes:
09 Mar 2014, 17:40
:shock: And I'll get my rubber ring ......
Now that is a challenge, I'd feel like a billion dollars if I got there .......... parading in my bedroom :wink:
09 Mar 2014, 18:01
Just caught up with this and seen your photo Auriga - fantastic and inspiring, and thanks for posting it! And very daring re the Swimsuit challenge, ummmm errr! *backs away slowly* :shock: :wink:
09 Mar 2014, 18:14
Auriga wrote: My suggestion for a challenge would be.....The Swimsuit Challenge! is that a step too far I ask myself? Maybe..... :island: :kiss: ...I'll get my coat.... :bugeyes:

If you're throwing down the gauntlet (or towel!), then you have to go first @Auriga! :cool: :lol: :wink:
09 Mar 2014, 21:00
You've "come out" of hiding ( only me left then)
@Auriga thanks for sharing well done you look great and yes the avatar is wonderful feeling more like spring
every day :heart: Sue
09 Mar 2014, 22:18
Hmm not sure I like the idea of a swimsuit challenge :shock: :shock:

Bean :shock: :shock: :confused: :bugeyes:
09 Mar 2014, 22:20
Hmm not sure I like the idea of a swimsuit challenge :shock: :shock:

Bean :shock: :shock: :confused: :bugeyes:
Previous 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 Next
182 posts Page 10 of 13