The FastDay Forum

Progress Diaries & Journals

Please just one thread per member here, which you can keep updated with your progress!
If you want to celebrate reaching a goal, or commiserate over a less productive week please use the 'Delighted or Disappointed?' forum instead.

91 posts Page 3 of 7
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
Re: before/now
28 Jul 2013, 18:35
You look fantastic :cool: and I thought JLC as well! Great pics and very inspirational :grin:
28 Jul 2013, 18:47
Well done, what a great achievment, what fun you will have buying new clothes.
28 Jul 2013, 18:59
Absolutely amazing!! You give us all hope, very well done.
28 Jul 2013, 19:08
Let me add my congratulations, and I think you look wonderful :) I hope you are proud. Well done to you.
28 Jul 2013, 19:16
WOHOAH!!! You look gooooooooooooooood, baby!!!
28 Jul 2013, 19:38
You are an inspiration! :) Congratulations.
28 Jul 2013, 19:42
wow well done , you look Fab thank you for sharing your photos
:smile:
28 Jul 2013, 19:47
You are just so supportive all of you... THANK YOU!! Maybe I am not the most writing person here... but for sure I am following you all and reading all I can :like:

You are all such an inspiration - reading your postings just make me continue when I was close to give up earlier :rainbow:

I am happy to have found this group!!

Pia :smile:
28 Jul 2013, 20:09
Amazing results. Well done and thanks for posting the pics. They are very inspiring :)
28 Jul 2013, 20:22
I'll join the others on complimenting you Pia, a massive well done to you, you should be feeling very proud! Bravo!!!!

You look fab!
28 Jul 2013, 20:48
You do look absolutely fantastic, great effort and very inspiring to urge us on, thanks for sharing Pia
28 Jul 2013, 21:07
Wow - showed your photos to my dearly beloved & he used that great naval phrase "shit the bed" :lol:

Weird thing this weight & BMI thing - you're about the same weight I was when I started 5:2 & I was seriously overweight (although I'm 5ft6) whereas you look great at that weight. I would even venture to suggest that you don't want to lose any more!

Well done you :like:
29 Jul 2013, 03:47
Wow Pia! You look terrific! Has anyone told you yet that you look a lot like the American actress Jamie Lee Curtis? You have that same smile, energy, and love of life! :grin:
29 Jul 2013, 04:16
Wow! amazing! I totally love your sassy pose in the 'now' picture!

Good call, bordergirl.
29 Jul 2013, 04:37
And don't worry about not writing the saying 'a picture says a thousand words' your photos say it all :)
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
91 posts Page 3 of 7