The FastDay Forum

Progress Diaries & Journals

Please just one thread per member here, which you can keep updated with your progress!
If you want to celebrate reaching a goal, or commiserate over a less productive week please use the 'Delighted or Disappointed?' forum instead.

91 posts Page 5 of 7
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
Re: before/now
28 Oct 2013, 11:43
Thanks plateaumama :smile:
03 Nov 2013, 12:46
Happy to have joined the Christmas Club :like: .. Makes me wants to fight even more for these last kilos to get OFF my body :razz: . It just keeps me motivated to be together with all you lovely people here and see your results :victory: .

Well done to all of you and for me....the progress here is: down 1,4 kilo, now 73,1 kg, only 3,3 kilos to reach my target.

Pia :heart:
03 Nov 2013, 14:52
Oh Pist, that's just amazing and really encouraging for me as I also have an under active thyroid. I'm starting the 4:3 this week. Did you have any problems with doing that method?

Anyway, well done indeed :-)

Love your avatar chipmunkcheeks!
03 Nov 2013, 14:56
Wow! You look absolutely gorgeous. Very very well done. Such an inspiration and I love your dress xxx
09 Nov 2013, 11:03
Thanks @drilakila and @nursebean :heart: .

Even though struggling with under active thyroid I have not so far any problems doing 4:3. Even my doctor said give it a go...

I will go for a blood test in December for my thyroid numbers because I am not sure now,if my medication are right - maybe this fasting make my thyroid numbers better - who knows if you look at the other health benefits :smile: :like: .
09 Nov 2013, 11:05
Wow what a transformation! You look amazing hun, well done xx
09 Nov 2013, 11:15
Thank a lot @daydreamer21 :smile:

09 Nov 2013, 11:53
Weight now 72,6 kg , photo from last week from my grandchild's Christening :victory: ..
09 Nov 2013, 11:58
WoW!!! you look like A MODEL! You must be over the moon with your fantastic new figure and rightly so, very well done!
09 Nov 2013, 15:17
Thanks a lot callyanna :smile: ..

Yes I am over the moon when I see myself in the mirror - still I can't believe it is me :victory:
06 Dec 2013, 09:42
YES I DID IT - I have reached my target weight. :grin: :grin: .

I am SO happy. This morning the scale gave me my best birthday gift ever!!!

69,7 kg :like: :victory: .. BMI 24,7...

I could dance on the table right now.. :lol:

06 Dec 2013, 09:50
How fantastic is that! Many congratulations, you deserve it, and is it your birthday too? If so, double reason to celebrate!
:grin: :clap: :rose: :drink: :cake: :musical:
06 Dec 2013, 10:19
Thanks a lot callyanna :smile: .. Yes it is my birthday today, so it is like having one extra gift - the best of them all :razz: :like:

Pia :rainbow: :musical: :heart:
06 Dec 2013, 10:27
You are one good looking, and slim, lady, happy birthday and well done,

Ballerina x
06 Dec 2013, 10:30
Wow, an inspirational tale.

Happy birthday from Wales... penblwydd hapus xx
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
91 posts Page 5 of 7