The FastDay Forum

Progress Diaries & Journals

Please just one thread per member here, which you can keep updated with your progress!
If you want to celebrate reaching a goal, or commiserate over a less productive week please use the 'Delighted or Disappointed?' forum instead.

121 posts Page 8 of 9
Previous 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Next
Re: Dreamers 5:2 diary
04 May 2014, 12:55
@daydreamer21 Wow what a difference Sammy
Well done buddie they're great before and so far photos
:clover: :clover: :clover: :clover:
04 May 2014, 19:23
Legs, Sammy? I think you mean everywhere! What a difference! You must be so pleased. :like:
17 May 2014, 09:36
Despite having a bad week with my back, I've had a good week with my weight loss. This morning I weighed in at 93.6kg :) which is only 100g more than my lowest weight so far the other day. I'm thrilled, low carb is the way to go for me :)
17 May 2014, 10:31
Hey buddie @daydreamer21 :like:
Sammy was wondering how you was doing you've been very quiet in our corner since my return. Lol
Well done on the lost weight and lowering your carb intake that makes us feel so much more lively and energetic.
My carb overload holiday result is a 4kg gain!! returned feeling dreadful today I'm feeling so much better, but didnt get my back2back fasts in as true fasts, back in control now starting back with my 4:3 routine again Monday. :heart: :heart:
17 May 2014, 11:03
Well done on the loss dreamer, it's such a good feeling to have a new low. Hope the back is getting better and well done for not letting it spoil your week. Keep it up hun, you're a star :)
24 May 2014, 11:55
This week has been a good week weight wise, it has remained stable every day which is unheard of for me, even after normal days. I have hit 92.9kg today which I'm amazed with :)
24 May 2014, 16:14
Very well done @daydreamer21 and I see you've made your Solstice Challenge too! :sun:
02 Jun 2014, 10:41
Hi guys! I've been gone awhile as Jamie was here last week. It wasn't a very good week, I was bedbound most of it because my back has gone, I'm off work today because I'm in so much pain still. As a result of all the pain, feeling miserable and taking lots of medication I didn't fast last week.... As a result I have gain over 4kg!!!!!! I am so disappointed with myself, I was doing so well. Hopefully it won't take too to lose again, just a little mad at myself for over eating so much that I gain almost a stone!
02 Jun 2014, 12:22
Aww sorry to hear you've not had a great week. For now concentrate on resting up and getting back to full health. Don't be too hard on yourself, you'll be back on track in no time and that 4kg will drop off. Take care hun :)
28 Jun 2014, 10:43
Hi all! Sorry I have been a stranger, been dealing with the back pain, dealing with new medication and getting back into work after a few weeks off. I'm feeling exhausted lately, I'm ready for my summer holidays. I have had up and down weeks with my weight (antidepressants can do that) but I've been pretty strict with myself and I've been having some good fasts, besides the one I blew last week when I didn't feel like it. But now I have reached a new low, this morning I saw 91.9kg on my scales so I'm getting there slowly!
28 Jun 2014, 12:19
Well done despite your challenges. Onwards and downwards :clover: :clover: :clover: :victory: :heart:
28 Jun 2014, 12:24
Hi @daydreamer21 that's fabulous news, very well done and hope your back doesn't give you too much grief

Ballerina x :heart:
28 Jun 2014, 12:35
Hey buddie. @daydreamer21
Well done Sammy that's fantastic news a new all time low and 6 stones lost / 38kgs!!! == 84lbs. == WOW :heart:
All gone Forever
:clover: :clover: :clover: :clover:
28 Jun 2014, 14:45
Well done @daydreamer21, what you've achieved is amazing. Not long now until the school hols, they will be here before you know it. I hope your back is much better :)
28 Jun 2014, 18:06
Sorry to hear about your back pain. Great news about the weight loss though.
Previous 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Next
121 posts Page 8 of 9