The FastDay Forum

Progress Diaries & Journals

Please just one thread per member here, which you can keep updated with your progress!
If you want to celebrate reaching a goal, or commiserate over a less productive week please use the 'Delighted or Disappointed?' forum instead.

714 posts Page 22 of 48
Previous 1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 48 Next
Good morning everyone! How we all doing?

Man Alive!! Candy? You have lost a whopping 12 pounds after just 7 days?!! That's nearly a stone in a week - Wow! Wow! and thrice I say Wow!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
If that doesn't inspire us all then I don't know what would!! Well done! I'm SO pleased for you :heart: :heart:
As for me, I was bad yesterday (I think its because of my TOTM - excuses, excuses!) but I have to say that this 800 cal malarkey is a lot easier than I thought it would be (admittedly, I'm not counting carbs as efficiently as you guys but I haven't had bread, pasta, rice or caffeine since the beginning!!) and apart from this agonising back I seem to have gained, I am feeling so wonderful! Just two weeks in and I'm now my lowest weight. Gotta get to 9 stone something before I visit my sister! ;-) xx

Karen? @Rawkaren how lovely to see you here again! Good luck with this latest challenge. I think it should be a breeze for you. You are always so determined!

Have a great day everyone

Bean :heart:
@hazelnut20 thanks for putting me on to mynet diary.i love it! So useful andjust likeyou said,no need to upgrade,the free version has all i need. I love how it works out all that daily info plus daily highlights of what ive done well! I also love how as well as calorie count for cleaning house,it lists cleaning church and cleaning cabin! Makes me feel like i am living in an episode of the Waltons! :lol: xx
Sounds great - not heard of that one before! I still use Myfitnesspal. I love at the end of the day it tells you you're not eating enough how much you'll weigh in 5 weeks! Very encouraging stuff!! :bugeyes:
CandiceMarie wrote: i just cant wait to let you all know..its day 7 and i got weighedat my DDs house at lunchtime..
12 lbs down.. water i am sure or mostly..i dont care,just fab to see the scales go down,and if what ive read is correct,some fat will have come off from around my liver,which has got to be good news!
I have really de- bloated this last week as i haven't had any bread ..feel so much lighter for not eating naughty carbs! And havent even missed them except for day one
Soooooopleased,its a great encouraging start......thanks Nutty and the BSD gang for inspiring me to begin this! X

HOLY SMOKES THAT IS AMAZING!!!!!! congratulations and well done @CandiceMarie!!!! :like: :shock: :rose: :rainbow: :drink: :victory:
Thanks folks! I checked my averages for the first week and it was av of 623 cals,46 g carbs per day
not sure really if thats good or bad, too low? but i was hardly hungry at all..we have all beaten those hunger pangs i think thru fasting.x
Hi Everyone. @candicemarie. That's incredible! Well done. I have not really got going yet as it has taken a week to clean up my diet. I have finally got some good nutritional advice following my 23andme so I'm deploying it together with this although the two are not necessarily compatible. Let's see!
CandiceMarie wrote: Thanks folks! I checked my averages for the first week and it was av of 623 cals,46 g carbs per day
not sure really if thats good or bad, too low? but i was hardly hungry at all..we have all beaten those hunger pangs i think thru fasting.x

As much as I am loathe to admit it, I think you beat the hunger pangs through decreased carbs. It hurts to say that, considering how much I love them. But it's absolutely what I see when I decrease my carbs in a day.
@tracieknits the more i do this,the more i have to agree with you! X
I dont know if i'll be the cyber equivalent of being marched off the premises for this..but i just want to mention the BSD forum https://thebloodsugardiet.com
Loads of good info and inspiration to add to all the great stuff here including long term stories..folk who are still doing this 20+ weeks down the line....
Where is everyone! And how are you all doing? Ive now lost 131/4 lbs in 10 days..hoping to have lost a stone by Tuesday,which will be 2 weeks in!
Ps now having Total greek yog,the proper one,not 0 % fat..its so thick and creamy! Delish ....xx :shock:
I'm here. I'm on day two. Yesterday was fine. It seems a whole lot easier than a fast day. Im just going with NSV's rather than weighing. Lots of clothes to fit back into.
NSV's?
Non-scale victories
Hi everyone: I just got back the other day after being gone for a week visiting family. So I'm just getting back to doing BSD. Will see how I do when I weigh in on Friday.
CandiceMarie : Great job on losing 12 pounds on your first week.
Tracieknit: I live in central NY just north of Syracuse.
I hope everyone is having a good weekend.
Hi @loveswalking good to have you back xxx!
Welcome back @loveswalking and

OMFG that's amazing @CandiceMarie!!!!!! Well done!!
Previous 1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 48 Next
714 posts Page 22 of 48