The FastDay Forum

Progress Diaries & Journals

Please just one thread per member here, which you can keep updated with your progress!
If you want to celebrate reaching a goal, or commiserate over a less productive week please use the 'Delighted or Disappointed?' forum instead.

78 posts Page 3 of 6
:clover: Well done @RobMorris Good luck with tomorrow's weigh-in and it's the small changes along the way that add up to make the bigger picture towards our new WOL and gain some health benefits along the way, back in April on my very first fast day I did a small walk probably 1 mile then upped to 2 miles by the end of the year I was up to 5/6 miles 3 times per week.
This has dropped off lately and I'm determined to get back out there and increase my walking . :clover:
Great to hear it's all going so well Rob, keep up the good work and you'll soon reap the rewards!
Thanks - I used to walk a lot..
Last year I walked 100 miles from Brighton to Bournemouth for charity.
Well done on your success so far and congratulations on ditching the car. Not only are you building a little exercise into your life but you are setting your two-year old a brilliant example!

I'm fasting today, too, so stay strong! Onwards and downwards!
Looking forward to hearing about your weigh in tomorrow. Fasting with you today. :like:
Nice to read about your progress. Perhaps we could occasionally post some reports to the men only! section.
DRUM ROLL PLEASE!

So does this diet work for me?

Starting measurements in inches
Neck 17 - 17
Calf 16.5 - 16.5
Thigh 24 - 24
Bicep 17 - 16 ***Loss of 1 inch!
Forearm 12.5 - 12.5
Bum 'waist' 51 - 50 ***Loss of 1 inch!
Belly button 'waist' 57 - 56 ***Loss of 1 inch!
Trouser sit 'waist' 46 - 46
Chest across the man buttons 52.5 - 51 ***Loss of 1.5 inches!

I now weigh 19 stone 10 lbs - **Loss of 4lbs!

Im happy with that!
Woo Hoo...nice one Rob. So glad to see your positive post. Well done, here's looking forward to the wedding pics. Keep it up.
Great progress - well done!
Well done Rob! :like: :victory:

:lol: :lol: :lol: "the man buttons" :lol: :lol: :lol:
Today marks 3 weeks on the 5:2 diet and I have 7 successful fasts under my belt.

Start Weight 20 Stones
Starting and now measurements in inches
Neck 17 - 17
Calf 16.5 - 16.5
Thigh 24 - 24
Bicep 17 - 16
Forearm 12.5 - 12.5
Bum 'waist' 51 - 50
Belly button 'waist' 57 - 55.5 - **Another 0.5 inch lost!
Trouser sit 'waist' 46 - 46
Chest across the man buttons 52.5 - 50.5 - **Another 0.5 inch lost!

I now weigh 19 stone 6lbs - Further loss of 4lbs!

Lets keep going!
Well done you! This 5:2 malarkey really does work doesn't it. Are you finding it relatively easy? I'm currently doing the EOD diet (just because I needed a good kicking in the fasting area) and I'm experiencing what can only be described as the "Groundhog Effect" whereby I've been alternating between 11:12 and 11:11. Regretfully, today I'm back to 11:12...doh!

Anyway, glad you're doing so well. Look forward to the next weigh-in!

Good luck

Bean :dazed:
RobMorris wrote: Today marks 3 weeks on the 5:2 diet and I have 7 successful fasts under my belt.

Keep 'just getting on with it' and you will surely need that belt to keep your pants up :grin:

And keep on updating your signature :smile:
Well done Rob. Numbers on the scales down and measurements down too. :victory:
78 posts Page 3 of 6