General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

318 posts Page 10 of 22
Previous 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 22 Next
Re: ADF Attic (or DODO's Den)
02 Feb 2015, 09:51
Oh HAPPY BIRTHDAY! @MaryAnn. Hope you're having a fab time! Image
03 Feb 2015, 01:36
Thanks, @nursebean! I've had my tiramisu and my cheesecake (different days, I promise!), now it's time to get back to fasting EOD!
04 Feb 2015, 09:18
Hi there DODOers hope life is good, have a feeling it's a foodie day for you guys today. I'm on the black coffee till dinner time (Hairy Dieters cottage pie) today......nom nom.
Min had friends from school around last night and I made them a Victoria sponge with jam and buttercream, unfortunately the last slice is sitting in the kitchen waving at me every time I walk in there! I shall have a long distance relationship with it today........... Tomorrow , well, that's a whole different ball game Image
04 Feb 2015, 23:16
Just realised I think I qualify to pop in here - not exactly a DODO-er as I can't do weekends but Mon/Wed/Fri I'm on it like a car bonnet as @Carieoates says!

The thought of eating dog food though @nursebean - you must have been famished (good word that!)

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
05 Feb 2015, 15:59
I think I've said that somewhere once before . I'm a weekday ADFer.
Good luck bean and co.......where o where has she gone.
Getting ready for her birthday hols I think.@Madcatlady
06 Feb 2015, 19:53
@Nursebean where are you??
06 Feb 2015, 20:04
@minsmum and @carieoates Beany went off to Padstow on her hollybobs today x x
07 Feb 2015, 08:15
CandiceMarie wrote: @minsmum and @carieoates Beany went off to Padstow on her hollybobs today x x

Yes indeed Candy, I hope she can check in here, and did she weigh in before she went, I'd live to know how here last few weeks have gone.m
08 Feb 2015, 07:50
Hi fellow DODOs! Sorry to be away, I hadn't meant to but I did my back in and have bean suffering ever since. I'm now in Padstow and can't think,of anywhere better to give my soul a boost. Oh ok, maybe the Carribbean would be pretty good! ;)
As I'm on holiday, I haven't fasted. I didn't weigh before I came out because I felt heavy again. I feel as though I've out all my weight back on...and it's only day 3 of my hols. Mind you, my back was so bad I had to take painkillers so I stopped fasting before then. All in all I feel like a real Has-Bean at the moment. Poor "old" soul!

Anyway, I will get back in the saddle on the 15th...so watch out!
What's all your news? How are you all?
Birthday Bean xxxx
08 Feb 2015, 08:32
oh no! I hope you back is better soon! Mine is taking ages to heal, but at least it's getting better…

I'm off to the US on a business trip on Tuesday. I'm not sure I'll be able to fast, but I'll try meal skipping or at least being sensible. I don't want to get derailed by time away again, but my last few trips have been ok, so I hope this one will be, too!
08 Feb 2015, 20:24
Hi DODOers x beanie hope your back gets better soon, don't worry about fasting, just enjoy your hols. MaryAnn good luck with the US portions!!
I'm not going anywhere at the moment :(
10 Feb 2015, 17:37
Hi my fellow DODOs (although I'm more a DONOT at the moment...and I have just eaten a donut :shock: )
I was planning to fast again on Sunday. Will
I be in sync with anyone then or shall I leave it until Monday?
:confused: :wink:
Having such a fab time in Padstow I don't want it to end
xxxx
10 Feb 2015, 18:34
I'll be fasting on Monday Beanie............actually I may not be fasting next week...it's half term and we'll be off out most days...mmm may treat it as a mini break!! Glad you're enjoying your hols...........enjoy the donuts x
14 Feb 2015, 09:15
Morning all! I'm back from my holiday in the beautiful Padstow...but I won't get back into fasting until Monday. That's right...Monday! I feel as though I've put back all the weight I'd lost this year, so I really need to get some good fasts in. In some ways I'm looking forward to it...in others? Image
Have a super Saturday DODOs ;)
14 Feb 2015, 15:26
Welcome back Beanie, hope you had a great time. Think I will be fasting Monday even though it's school hols as Min is off out most of the day then out in the evening so I won't have to watch her scoff her way through the kitchen cupboards!
Previous 1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 22 Next
318 posts Page 10 of 22