The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

43 posts Page 1 of 3
I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who comes onto the forum looking for that sassy avatar running around London, shopping and spreading fun!! Please let her know that the forum isn't the same without her and we want her back here, being sassy, silly, funny and informative. She has been the backbone of this forum, from the early days, and it's really not the same without her posts. Please everyone, surely it's not just me missing her??? Maybe she'll come back if she knows we're missing her....LOTS!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
Yes TML we. :heart: you and miss you, so are you ready yet ? :
Come on you must be rested by now and your a :star: :star:
come in number 13 please :clover: Sue. :clover:
I see she last visited this board today, so there's a good chance she'll see this!
Thanks Dhana! Altho i am only new..i miss her
I pm'd her to let her know she was missed by many and i am sure others have too...
Fingers x 'd she will be back x
Yeah good one dhana

Yes TML missing you heaps. Hope that cheery looking avatar pops back up ASAP
I agree, come back TML, the forum isn't the same without you!!
Sorry to say the silence of the mods is somewhat deafening :?: :?:
She is after all our most prolific poster (WAS!!) :curse:
My thoughts exactly !!!
dhana wrote: Sorry to say the silence of the mods is somewhat deafening :?: :?:

Sorry...only just saw this thread! Always keen to see lost sheep returning to the fold! I'm missing TML13 too, but also PhilT, Dominic, 140lbs, pashcaline, MelanieCheeks to name just a few who were prolific posters and seem to have gone AWOL ! I do wonder what happens to folk who wander off...
Caroline you missed out chipmonkcheeks :heart:
Oh yes, lots more lost sheep :-(

Do they give up 5:2 or just find it's so much part of life they don't need to come here for support?
I've often wondered about that. Perhaps it does just become a routine part of life, particularly in maintenance, and people just move on.
I really don't believe they give up at all, I know we can't tell because we don't know these people but I for one get strong feelings towards some members and lots of the people you've named seem seasoned members who enjoyed posting on a daily basis and I truly believe someone or something has upset them to keep them AWOL.
Since I've been on this WOL I've seem members get to there goal weight and actually make a goodbye post but not from any you mentioned.
We sometimes get a little bored with forum life :shock:
and we all come to the forum to support each other and pass many a difficult fasting day so WHY are they staying away ?
Sad Sad Sad that's what it is. Sue
Agreed Sue :-(
43 posts Page 1 of 3