The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

445 posts Page 6 of 30
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 30 Next
@PennyForthem woop thank you, am actually excited now I have my official solstice number! Gonna try hit the 7 lb mark, but 5 lb will prob be what I loose, all lose is a good lose though!

Gonna ramp up the Just Dancing now, 10 min work out on fast days, 20 mins when Stu's here, 40 mins when he's at work, that's a lot of dancing, gonna be hearing Gentlemen by Psy in my sleep by the end of this I bet! :dance:
Don't worry if you haven't yet got a number. I'll be adding you all soon.
Please count me in.
I've just come back from holiday and put on 7lbs!! :curse: So I aim to lose that and a bit more! I'm currently 14.8 and by the summer solstice I am aiming for 13.10!
HJ
Hello can I join in please? The Easter challenge kept me on the straight and narrow so hoping the Solstice challenge will do the same. I would like to try and get down to 8st 5lbs or 117lbs or 53kg, that may be too difficult but will give it a go. Thank you for this :)
Hi Penny - please count me in too. I am just finishing a 2-week break (family visiting, Easter and all the usual excuses) but planning to get back into it with a vengeance on Monday! Will record current weight on Friday but my goal for this challenge is 85 kg.
Hi Pennyforthem! I would like to take part in the Solstice Challenge - please could I have a number? I would like to lose six pounds in the eight weeks.
Hi @pennyforthem,
I signed up on page 3. Dont think I have a number yet! Thanks a million for setting this up :like: :heart:
:clover: Hi Pennyforthem, thank you for setting up this challenge, please count me in.
I need something to focus on as we are moving house again and that usually means a weight gain!
Solstice starting weight is 12st 5lb, target is 11st 12lb. Fingers crossed! :clover:

:clover: Good luck to everyone :grin: :clover:
Hi Penny. Please count me in. Have fallen off the wagon completely since Christmas and have gained 3 kgs since then :cry: :curse:
Need a driver to get back on track. Goal is 4 kg which is a little under 9 lbs
scubachick wrote: Hi @pennyforthem,
I signed up on page 3. Dont think I have a number yet! Thanks a million for setting this up :like: :heart:

#36 @scubachick
Now that I am an official Solstice Challenge member, I thought I should add it to the taglines that everyone else uses, but that I never have.
What fun you can have with it!
You'd never know I had things to do this morning would you?!
I like the little suns that I think @Chickvic added - but don't know how to add them to taglines! We could have a rash of suns breaking out all over!
:sun: 8-) :sun: 8-) :sun: 8-) :sun: 8-) :sun:
Just add : sun : without the spaces :sun:
Thanks @Chickvic :cool: :like:
Hi Penny,
Count me in! Hopefully the sunshine will help me reach this challenge (as opposed to the other ones!) My goal is to break through my endless plateau and lose 7.5 lbs! I know, it's oddly specific, but I have 15 more to go so if I got halfway there, that would be so awesome!
Thanks for setting this up!
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 30 Next
445 posts Page 6 of 30