The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

316 posts Page 3 of 22
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 Next
Well Julieathome is around, so I expect she will pop over here and explain ... :grin: :grin: :grin:
... LOL!
Wendy Darling wrote: Oooh errrr missus :lol: wonder if Julie uses it to polish her wooden wotsits. The Internet is a wonderful thing :wink:

Yes, @julieathome posted using coconut oil for her "wood" crafts in the last thread about coconut oil, shortly after she joined the forum. :wink:

Oops!@Izzy beat me to the post! :shock: :razz:
Thanks. I was afraid I might have lost something in the translation and didn't want to assume it was a Julie here and not some kind of Brittish codespeak you guys were using to confuse me. lol
43tweaker - who, us?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :grin: :rotfl:
Nah, I don't think you guys would like intentionally go out of your way to confuse me. It wouldn't be necessary anyway since I am easily confused. lol ;)
43tweaker wrote: Nah, I don't think you guys would like intentionally go out of your way to confuse me. It wouldn't be necessary anyway since I am easily confused. lol ;)

5:2 and oil pulling ought to fix the confusion, at least, I know there is benefit to the brain with 5:2 but I'm still a bit sceptical on the benefits of oil pulling, maybe they are really just pulling a 'fast' one on us? :wink: Seems a bit silly but really, nobody can actually see us trying it? :bugeyes:
Oh, I doubt there is any help for me with my state of confusion. lol My dad used to say I have blonde roots...I am a dark brunette with "blonde roots." My dad thinks he is funny. My daughter has inherited this trait only maybe to a worse degree. She was blonde as a child but now brunette and even more easily confused than I am. :lol:
Izzy wrote,

"She makes wooden dildos for friends, and uses coconut oil to polish them.".............. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Well, of all the uses for coconut oil, I think polishing your friends with it must be one of the more unusual applications! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ballerina x :heart: :grin:
Well, I guess if you're going to "polish" someone, it's better to pick one of your friends. ;)
...thought @julieathome was around, but maybe she's in her shed, starting her Christmas orders :wink: :wink: :wink: or taking delivery of a few pallets of coconut oil :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I've just read the link and wow! I need to give this a go too. Thanks :smile:
Oh my goodness! I posted after only reading the first page but now there's loads more information!! :wink: :oops: :grin:
OMG :shock: I come to this thread because I am interested in how coconut oil is good for you (even if I don't know where to buy some yet) and what do I see ? Wooden dildos and how it is used to polished them.... :grin: This oil really seems very useful :cool:
Fill your boots, all good fun and informative,

Ballerina x :heart:
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 Next
316 posts Page 3 of 22