The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

1654 posts Page 82 of 111
Previous 1 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85 ... 111 Next
Ya y ! @pist1958 Brilliant news - well done - you must be over the moon.:grin: :grin:

Not so good news here from number 63. Start weight 64.5 (which I've been since July), hoped to get down to 63.5, which would put me at 9 stone something - but this morning I've weighed in at 65.7. I've done a liquid fast this week, and I'm doing 16:8 every day, low carb, with as much walking as I can manage - it has to shift soon, doesn't it? :confused:
Look what I saw on the tracker this morning!

Your Goal BMI of 24.00 is now 0.27 points away

#yay!

10 stones 11 (and a half) this morning - 68.7kg.
One and a half pesky little pounds to go!

Of course, fish and chip lunches like I had yesterday will be a no-no again - but one does enjoy one's food, don't you know!!

I was awake in the night, thinking 'would I have actually managed this without you lot'

I fell asleep thinking, 'probably not'

So, friends, thank you for being there for me.
pist1958 wrote: YES I DID IT :grin: :grin: :like:

My best birthday gift this morning has definately been, when I put myself on the scale:

NOW 69,7 kg - I HAVE REACHED MY GOAL... I am so HAPPY, so now I am going for maintenance.

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :victory: :like:

Wishing you all good luck for your own goals :heart:

Pia :heart:

well done!!!!! what a great Birthday gift.

rejoice!!!

maintenance club it is for you now.. but hang around as its fun in here!!!!
Juliana: I will stay here for sure... :like: :smile: All 2014 will be to maintain my weight :smile:

And IF you are doing a new 2014 club, I will certainly join :razz:

pist1958 wrote: Juliana: I will stay here for sure... :like: :smile: All 2014 will be to maintain my weight :smile:

You are tempting me now! re the Club. Maybe my presence here is getting too intense?
Juliana, you have done so much in motivating us, but it's also a lot of work, keeping all our stats up to date. Thank you!
I think we'd all understand if you took a break!

My signature now updated to show today's weight.
Juliana.Rivers wrote:
pist1958 wrote: Juliana: I will stay here for sure... :like: :smile: All 2014 will be to maintain my weight :smile:

You are tempting me now! re the Club. Maybe my presence here is getting too intense?

You have done so much for all of us already Juliana :like: .. For me I think, if it hasn't been for the Christmas club, I would no have gone so far already :heart: .

So time for you to relax - No more clubs at the moment :like: :smile:

Number 29 weighing in - 4lb loss this week :shock: not complaining though :wink: updated sig but don't think I will make Christmas target but I'm not bothered, still loving this WOE :lol:
@chickvic Your numbers never cease to inspire me. We need a party when you hit the big 100. Congrats on this week :like: :like: :like:
Number 91 checking in! One pound lost this week, which now makes me 10'5 or 65.77kg! Yay! I'm in the 65's! Woo hoo! :dance: I think that's about 2.3kg off since joining the Christmas Club. Thanks for the support guys :hugright:
Number 94 reporting in: I've gained 1/2 a pound over my goal, but waist measurement is on goal. Now 135.5 and 29.5 respectively. I'm going up and down over and on the goal for weight. Got to get a grip!
I really must put the wine down because every time I look at the title of this thread I read 'Christmas CHUBBERS have lost 140kg'............ :drink: :drink: :drink: cheers

Ballerina x :heart:
The news of the day is all in my signature!
One pound lost in a week and a half!
AND that week and a half included Thanksgiving!
Tracker says I'll be at my final goal in a week!
Life is good! (well, this particular aspect, at least)
Now I'm going out armed with my warm feelings into the 3°F/-16°C day!
I'm in the 63s!! Revised goal met! I will keep going to see if I can reach my original goal by Xmas, but the pressure is off. I definitely needed that!
My formal club weigh in post

this was a great week for me and ive reached my 69 point something (as low as 69.5) on actual weight. My trend line is showing 70.2 on Libra (I installed it this morning so 2 notches to go before i GO GREEN on post 1

this weeks weighings for last 10 days.
70.1 70.3 70.4 70.1 70.3 70.4 70.4 70.3 69.5 70.1 69.7

i so love this way of life.
Previous 1 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85 ... 111 Next
1654 posts Page 82 of 111