The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

1654 posts Page 83 of 111
Previous 1 ... 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86 ... 111 Next
Big drop week for me. After weeks of plateauing and half pound losses, I have lost 2lb's this week. It means I have hit my revised Christmas goal so I may as well see if I can hit my original target.

Oh, and I have lost a whole stone (14lb's) now since I started this WOE.
Happy dancing today
:victory: :victory: :victory:
Great news Karen!
I've overslept! Not weighed today and just munching on a sausage sandwich before dashing out for a 2 day Christmas fair at the welsh food centre!

ooops, gotta dash xxx
Pfft! No loss for me this week. It is what it is eh? There's still time!! x
Juliana.Rivers wrote: My trend line is showing 70.2 on Libra (I installed it this morning so 2 notches to go before i GO GREEN on post 1

this weeks weighings for last 10 days.
70.1 70.3 70.4 70.1 70.3 70.4 70.4 70.3 69.5 70.1 69.7

Judging by your last 7 measures I would say your real weight was 70.1 three days ago. Adding a little weight loss due to your last weeks trend would make it 70.0 for today. In three days time you will be able to check this (as you can then use 7 measurements to take the average for today). Why use long term trends to measure what you weight today (or three days ago)? Remember you are measuring, not predicting your weight.

Start preparing the celebration party :victory:
Have not weighed myself for about three weeks - but just posted on the official weigh in thread. Now 9st 13lb or 63kg, so below my first interim target of 10 stone. Another half inch off waist to 32.5in. Bodyfat 29.1, started back in April 34.2 so that,s a whopping 5 points. Total of 15 lb lost since 27 April, and 5lb to go to goal weight.

Happy but at the moment am more concerned with my upcoming interview and assessment Monday and Tuesday.
PennyForthem wrote: Great news Karen!
I've overslept! Not weighed today and just munching on a sausage sandwich before dashing out for a 2 day Christmas fair at the welsh food centre!

ooops, gotta dash xxx

@PennyForthem we are right behind you and will be carrying you kicking and screaming back into the xmas tent :doh: :bugeyes: :doh: :bugeyes: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you naughty naughty girl :shock: but I like you (ref Kenny Everett!)
@rawkaren

Wow, well done Karen :like: :clover: :heart: You must be very chuffed :wink:
Still at my maintenance level, today I weighed exactly 9st 7lb. I've just eaten a large bar of chocolate and I don't feel at all guilty!
Woohooo :grin:
Bought a new set of bathroom scales last week and these were my readings this morning.
Weight 43.54 kg (96 lb or 6 st 12)
Body fat percentage 21.5
B.M.I. 19.1
Waist 27 ins (68.5 cms)
Still maintaining and very happy with my weight and data.!
Hmmmm. Only 0.1kg off this week and have been good. Still its better than a gain I suppose! I am sure I am due one of those weeks where a kilogram just drops off!!!
SilverDarling, I'm thinking of you and the job situation--best of luck with it.
Member 88 checking in & I have more or less stayed the same this week losing only 2ozs in weight. I don't think I can reach my Christmas goal but still trying.
Very well done to all of you who have lost weight! There are many tempting things around to eat including the chocolate cake just bought from our village Christmas bazaar :grin:
rawkaren wrote: Big drop week for me. After weeks of plateauing and half pound losses, I have lost 2lb's this week. It means I have hit my revised Christmas goal so I may as well see if I can hit my original target.

Happy dancing today

Yay, at last. Glad you've finally cracked your plateau. I would join you in the happy dance, but I'd look like a funky chicken. :confused:
rawkaren wrote: Big drop week for me. After weeks of plateauing and half pound losses, I have lost 2lb's this week. It means I have hit my revised Christmas goal so I may as well see if I can hit my original target.

Happy dancing today

Ohhhhhhhhhhh @rawkaren so very pleased for you! You've been so patient and stuck it out ..a great example to the rest of us! xx
I' m doing the happy dance twice as quickly coz am doing it for @Carieoates too,as she is indisposed right now bless her
Your news has made my day! :smile: :smile: :victory: :smile: :smile: :victory: :smile: :smile:
Previous 1 ... 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86 ... 111 Next
1654 posts Page 83 of 111