The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

1654 posts Page 92 of 111
Previous 1 ... 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95 ... 111 Next
Christmas Club member 67 checking in - my goal was to keep my maintenance weight of 112 lbs and I have just weighed myself on a friend's scales and my weight is 108 lbs. This is due to the extremely stressful time I have had over the past 6 weeks and although I was eating good food, it was in small quantities because I kept forgetting to eat! Now I am settled and looking forward to Christmas. We have decided to stay in a hotel for 3 nights over Christmas, so I expect to record a gain in weight in the New Year!
carorees wrote: #8 checking in. Another loss this week makes it look like I might just see 69.9 on the scales once before Xmas...even if the trend weight doesn't get there! Signature updated.

great to hear.

i know how it feels. seeing 69 but not such that your trend wait is also there. Ive had 5 days of 70 plus so unlikely to get my trend weight there hence my post about extensions

in case you missed it

5-2-diet-chat-f6/register-here-to-joing-the-69ers-club-t8676-1335.html#p127781

Hey i can set the rules i invented this club :-)
chichi13 wrote: Hi @Juliana.RiversMember #83 (I think) 3.1kg lost, 3.4kg off target :neutral: It took a while to start going down but now that it is - dare I say it - I seem to be on a roll :like:

great to hear.

ill update post 1 with your results and others in the next few days. Pre Christmas work activity madness around here
Jem61 wrote: Hi Juliana
Member # 79 checking in...happy to say I reached my Christmas Club goal on 15th November...55kg on my True Weight Trendline...would you turn me green please:)

will do soon

WELL DONE ON REACHING YOUR GOAL..

ANOTHER GREEN .. thats makes 20 plus i think
@Juliana.rivers I've posted an update a couple times up thread but I still only show a 2 lb loss next to my name on page 1, can you please update me to show a 4 lb loss? Hopefully I'll have more to subtract later this week, I've been very very good :)
Hey, @Juliana.Rivers. You have not updated my loss for the past couple weeks. It is 1.1 kg and is in my signature. I'm still hoping to go green this week, but at least the .4 kg that you haven't yet added for me will help the grand total a bit.
Thanks!
Wendy
Betsysgr8 wrote: @Juliana.rivers I've posted an update a couple times up thread but I still only show a 2 lb loss next to my name on page 1, can you please update me to show a 4 lb loss? Hopefully I'll have more to subtract later this week, I've been very very good :)

oops. im a bit behind on posts but fixed now for you. 1.8 kg is terrific!
wendyjane wrote: Hey, @Juliana.Rivers. You have not updated my loss for the past couple weeks. It is 1.1 kg and is in my signature. I'm still hoping to go green this week, but at least the .4 kg that you haven't yet added for me will help the grand total a bit.
Thanks!
Wendy

Yours is fixed too. looks like i have some catchup to do. sorry

yep grand total now 180kg. the 250kg by dec 25 is looking promising!
I'm not in the club (because I'm just trying to maintain), but can I say what a brilliantly supportive idea this is @Juliana.Rivers :star: for you!!

Fabulous work everyone! :fat:
Member #64 checking in. Stayed the same this week although 0.1% reduction in body fat. I was away at a conference for 3 days last week and got a bit led astray on the alcohol front so not a bad result overall but christmas target looking a bit dodgy
Thank you Julie for all your hard work on here. How marvellous that 20 members have reached their goal :grin: I am still trying to reach my revised interim goal before Christmas Eve.
Good luck to everyone else still struggling :clover: :clover:
Golarne wrote: I'm not in the club (because I'm just trying to maintain), but can I say what a brilliantly supportive idea this is @Juliana.Rivers :star: for you!!

Fabulous work everyone! :fat:

Thank you Golarne.

there should be another club of same style set up sometime in January i think. anyone willing to set it up? (I cant due to new work commitments that begin mid Jan. I can extend out christmas club to end of jan or for however long it takes every club member still logging into the forum to meet their initial or revised Christmas target. hoping to see at least 100 green names if not 120. expecting 30 or so to maybe not be an active member of the forum.
Congrats to all those who have already achieved their target! :like: :like: :victory: :victory: I'm one of the ones dragging their feet..............
Isis wrote: Thank you Julie for all your hard work on here. How marvellous that 20 members have reached their goal :grin: I am still trying to reach my revised interim goal before Christmas Eve.
Good luck to everyone else still struggling :clover: :clover:

thank you @Isis
Lil wrote: Member #64 checking in. Stayed the same this week although 0.1% reduction in body fat. I was away at a conference for 3 days last week and got a bit led astray on the alcohol front so not a bad result overall but christmas target looking a bit dodgy

its only 1.2 pounds more to lose @Lil. Should you not make it by next week, keep going come Jan... many of us are extending the time to achieve our Christmast goal including me :-)
Previous 1 ... 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95 ... 111 Next
1654 posts Page 92 of 111