The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

1654 posts Page 95 of 111
Previous 1 ... 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98 ... 111 Next
Juliana.Rivers wrote: checked 2nd lot of 50 members

Calling the followng for any results good or bad - may have missed a random post as this is mainly based on signatures

member 51 @Lady-Muck lady-muck-u3001/
member 52 @mariajesmariajes-u10377/
member 53 @ckk1ckk1-u10144/
member 54 @loversghostloversghost-u8620/
member 58 @trinitrini-u1325/
member 59 @edfloedflo-u4109/
member 62 @ultrasqueakythelovelysqueaky-u8053/
member 63 @minumonlineminumonline-u738/
member 64 @lillil-u193/ Weight lost 1.3kg
member 65 @Emsy44emsy44-u7567/
member 70 @katrina75katrina75-u10761/
member 71 @LastPushlastpush-u6995/
member 74 @Maddyseemaddysee-u3848/
member 77 @chris057chriso57-u1677/
member 78 @Melanie-Cheeks melanie-cheeks-u2597/
member 81 @imcountinufozimcountingufoz-u5037/
member 83 @chichil2chichi13-u3985/
member 87 @jj309jj309-u10477/
member 93 @pjcoxpjcox-u6376/
member 95 @alexandravralexandravr-u11500/
member 97 @hatehate-u10410
member 99 @louise-wai louise-wai-u11173/

3.1kg loss for me 3.4 off target :oops:
Number 63 checking in with bad news - gained 2kg since I joined Xmas club. I've been liquid fasting, low-carbing, 16:8 most feed days, and 10k steps per day, but to no avail.

No surrender - I'm going to keep at it.
Minumonline wrote: Number 63 checking in with bad news - gained 2kg since I joined Xmas club. I've been liquid fasting, low-carbing, 16:8 most feed days, and 10k steps per day, but to no avail.

That's the spirit.. keep going .you seem to be doing all the right things so its just a matter of time @Minumonline
No 22 checking in... finally!! Lost a tad more.... but admit to having eaten rather a lot of carbs over the past little while during our house move. Have to admit to failing with the Christmas Club battle - but I'm still winning the weight war - so it's not ALL bad. Bit disappointed with myself, but hey, I've only got myself to blame. I feel a few mince pies and glasses of wine over the festive period will not help either... but won't beat myself up too much, this is my WOL and it'll all continue next year, and the year after etc., etc., :like:
Minumonline wrote: Number 63 checking in with bad news - gained 2kg since I joined Xmas club. I've been liquid fasting, low-carbing, 16:8 most feed days, and 10k steps per day, but to no avail.

Keep at it girl.

B8888stard weight. Hate it get it gone.
You may not want to know this, girls, but after a most successful date with the loo.....I think... I might just think.. I might be at my target weight tomorrow (albeit my hub has wrecked the scales by losing the slider that changes pounds/stones/kilos. It wasn't his fault, honest, but he bashed it too hard to turn the bloomin' scales on.. so there, guv)
Suchard007 wrote: No 22 checking in... finally!! Lost a tad more.... but admit to having eaten rather a lot of carbs over the past little while during our house move. Have to admit to failing with the Christmas Club battle - but I'm still winning the weight war - so it's not ALL bad. Bit disappointed with myself, but hey, I've only got myself to blame. I feel a few mince pies and glasses of wine over the festive period will not help either... but won't beat myself up too much, this is my WOL and it'll all continue next year, and the year after etc., etc., :like:

Of course its not all bad.. look forward to bigger (or should i say thinner) brighter things in the year to come
PennyForthem wrote: You may not want to know this, girls, but after a most successful date with the loo.....I think... I might just think.. I might be at my target weight tomorrow (albeit my hub has wrecked the scales by losing the slider that changes pounds/stones/kilos. It wasn't his fault, honest, but he bashed it too hard to turn the bloomin' scales on.. so there, guv)

that's made me laugh.. a "successful date with the loo" god do i know that feeling. it always means a good number on the scales.
I have started getting my threads confused with all the name changes and the snow falling, and the prospect of 11 at my house for Christmas (that's real live humans - no virtual bodies here!).

So when I saw "need more GREENS!", @Juliana.Rivers, my first thought was that you needed to deck the (virtual) halls with boughs of holly, and my second thought was some nice sauteed kale or chard, and then, then I thought, oh, those greens!

Trying, here. Yesterday, the scale very briefly read a pound below my goal. But since, over about 15 minutes, it bounced between that and a pound over goal, I couldn't in good conscience say I was there. Friday I may be less honest with myself. :smile:
wendyjane wrote: I have started getting my threads confused with all the name changes and the snow falling, and the prospect of 11 at my house for Christmas (that's real live humans - no virtual bodies here!).

So when I saw "need more GREENS!", @Juliana.Rivers, my first thought was that you needed to deck the (virtual) halls with boughs of holly, and my second thought was some nice sauteed kale or chard, and then, then I thought, oh, those greens!

Trying, here. Yesterday, the scale very briefly read a pound below my goal. But since, over about 15 minutes, it bounced between that and a pound over goal, I couldn't in good conscience say I was there. Friday I may be less honest with myself. :smile:

funny but see what you mean about the need more greens. i probably should put words christmas club in there somewhere.

look forward to your friday weigh in post.
Ten weeks and maintaining well. Well, actually I've lost a couple of pounds in anticipation of Christmas - maintenance weight is 9:13 but this morning I am 9:11 and one-eighth!
Hee hee 79.8kgs this morning! Got two more fasts to go before the 25th. Luckily I don't like mince pies so they won't be my downfall over the festive season! Chocolate and booze just might be tho!
Well done to everyone that already reached target and good luck to those trying x
#8 just popped by to say I was 70.0 on the scales today and yesterday so just 100g to go to hit my Christmas club target! Surely, it's possible?!
I know I already checked in last week with my maintained loss.......

But I'm back again as I have had to update my signature with another loss. And seeing as you have nothing better to do than log our progress, I thought I'd give you another to add to your list. And add to the forums overall Christmas club loss. I've lost 6lb

So today I've seen a new number 12st 7. I am very very happy. It's only a day early and as I usually log on a fri, sat after my last fast of the week. I'm going for it.
Juliana.Rivers wrote: HELLO ALL CLUBBERS

i have some updating to do since last 5 days of checkins but i do notice from post 1 that many not weighed in or in some cases checked in but it was too difficult for me to work out total weight lost from start..

calling anyone not yet checked in. please let us know how you go so i can make our 250 group target and also cause we all are curious how you are gooing.

Some of the non checkeriners are very active on the forum and in this thread so i guess i may just have missed it.

the non reporters of total weight lost (and apologies if you have told us and ive missed it) to date

member 39 @vildekhaya vildekhaya-u9906/

dont worry no public floggings planned. indeed you may be away or out of the forum at the moment. thats fine.. i had expect probably 10% non checkeriners but at only 13 days left its probably a good time to get you to reveal for fantabulous weight lost or daunting weight gain.

I've not checked in because I'm almost never on here now (not finding it very supportive, tbh - I seem to be able to kill active threads by posting to them because no one ever posts on them after that and no one ever thanks me when I've helped, like offering gift suggestions when someone was asking) so I'm really just using the progress tracker here now. But for the record, I hit 71.3kg today. I have no idea what I was signed up but as I'm not going to get below 70 by Xmas it doesn't really matter.
Previous 1 ... 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98 ... 111 Next
1654 posts Page 95 of 111