The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

1654 posts Page 96 of 111
Previous 1 ... 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99 ... 111 Next
Today I am still stuck on 60.1k.......100g off target, so maddening! So near and yet so far!
110 grams over the magic 10 10 mark. 110 measly little grams to target.
Oh @Vildekhaya please don't feel that way. Sometimes a thread dies when it falls off the bottom...if you know what I mean. Anyhow, I hope you come back and I hope I get to 71 kg some day. Happy Christmas from me :reindeer: :reindeer:
Sorry you feel like this @Vildekhaya. Don't leave us xx
Thank you so much @Juliana.Rivers. Without you and this tent I would not have seen a 98 on those scales before Christmas. I made it today. I have one more fast before Christmas so I may check in a little lighter although will probably not reach the 98 flat I was aiming for but at least I made it into the 98s. To see that number looking up at me this morning from those scales was the best Christmas present of all.

Thanks.
I am afraid that I am going to be a resounding failure!! I shall have a 'final' weigh in on Monday, but a combination of staying with friends, constant constipation ;( and adapting to extremely long days in the Pilbara heat (44 yesterday) have conspired against me.
Come the new year however, I hopefully will have adapted, and will be on schedule with fasting and exercise. I often get headaches on fasting days and that, combined with trying to avoid dehydration are currently making it tricky.

Onwards and upwards!
Auriga wrote: Today I am still stuck on 60.1k.......100g off target, so maddening! So near and yet so far!

100g can be hard to budge.. its 5 sleeps still so unless your partying for next few days then it should/could/better happen @Auriga
Debs wrote: I am afraid that I am going to be a resounding failure!! I shall have a 'final' weigh in on Monday, but a combination of staying with friends, constant constipation ;( and adapting to extremely long days in the Pilbara heat (44 yesterday) have conspired against me.
Come the new year however, I hopefully will have adapted, and will be on schedule with fasting and exercise. I often get headaches on fasting days and that, combined with trying to avoid dehydration are currently making it tricky.

Onwards and upwards!

Keep positive. theres always January!

and never say your a failure @Debs
The Fishbaum wrote: Thank you so much @Juliana.Rivers. Without you and this tent I would not have seen a 98 on those scales before Christmas. I made it today. I have one more fast before Christmas so I may check in a little lighter although will probably not reach the 98 flat I was aiming for but at least I made it into the 98s. To see that number looking up at me this morning from those scales was the best Christmas present of all.

Thanks.

Glad i can help @Fishbaum:-)
Vildekhaya wrote:
Juliana.Rivers wrote: HELLO ALL CLUBBERS

I've not checked in because I'm almost never on here now (not finding it very supportive, tbh - I seem to be able to kill active threads by posting to them because no one ever posts on them after that and no one ever thanks me when I've helped, like offering gift suggestions when someone was asking) so I'm really just using the progress tracker here now. But for the record, I hit 71.3kg today. I have no idea what I was signed up but as I'm not going to get below 70 by Xmas it doesn't really matter.

Everyone is different and you dont have to check in if you dont feel its benefitting @Vildekhaya- but stay on track with progress tracker and keep working towards your goal.

Im getting a lot of positive and thankful comments so im still so very inspired and "pumped" by this thread as i think many others are. at nearly 100 pages it can i guess get a bit stale. hey that reminds me .. we need to inject some humour into this

calling @BALLERINA... it got funny about page 40 something in here

any one else up for some banter for the christmas club?
Number 29 back again :wink: 2.2lb lost this week so still 1.4kg from target but not bothered, have already lost 96.6 lb so am more than happy with my progress this year and I know that the Christmas target will be reached in January!
@chickvic you are incredible. Congratulations to you!
OK, second go at posting this!

Well, the work that I have done over the last fortnight has caught up on the scales, last week I hadn't changed according to the scales, I just think they were saving the figures for a Christmas pressie!

This morning I am greeted by them saying 13st 0.8lb, so that is 3.8lbs/1.75kg off! WooHoo!!! :grin:

So that is the second Christmas target smashed, will see if I can get the other 0.8lb shifted, so I can be in the 12-somethings for Christmas.

The direction is more important than the speed. It didn't take me a couple of weeks to put all this weight on, and I gave myself a year to shift it, 6 months in I feel so much better, not quite where I want to be yet, but an awful lot closer than I was back in June!

Thanks to my gorgeous OH @minigill for her support, and to everybody else for supporting both of us, as well as everybody on their own journeys.

Have a great Christmas and a wonderful 2014.

John
Auriga wrote: Today I am still stuck on 60.1k.......100g off target, so maddening! So near and yet so far!

@Auriga I'm the same. I'm under my initial target, but wanted to lose an extra 4lbs for Christmas wiggle room! I'm 10st 11lbs. Let's both give it our all to lose that 100g (though I'm out with hub tonight for a meal).
Member 76 checking in!
Green me up @juliana.rivers as I am below target!
Final weigh in for me at 59.75kg - I have reached the 50s almost a decade since I saw that number!!

So happy right now!!
Previous 1 ... 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99 ... 111 Next
1654 posts Page 96 of 111