The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

1654 posts Page 98 of 111
Previous 1 ... 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101 ... 111 Next
Morning all

49 reporting.... :smile:

well I did the brave thing and jumped on scales as soon as I got up, and it looks like the plateau is shifting, albeit very very very slowy, a loss of.... wait for it...... 250g, 0,5 lb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grin: :lol: no more weigh in for me till January now!
Happy holidays everyone!! :-) :heart:
Happy Christmas Christmas Challengers :grin:
Member 88 checking in for the last time before Christmas & I am sorry to say that I have gained one pound this last week so I haven't even reached my interim goal. But very well done everyone who has lost weight during the challenge & a big thank you to Juliana for starting it off :like: :like: :star: :star: :star: :star:
It's present wrapping for me now & enjoying whatever Christmas festivities throw my way with a final fast on Monday.
I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas :star: :star: :present: :present: :reindeer: :reindeer: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:
PennyForthem wrote: Yippee @Juliana.Rivers

Make me green, Juliana, make me green
I've hit my target, feeling lean!!!!

yesss.... 10 10lb whooo hooooo!!

whoooooooooooohhhhhh PENNY YOU ARE GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!1

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S on your mighty effort and success

thank you @Pennyforthemtoo for showing your passion towards your goal. Your constant check ins like some others in the club inspired me to keep going and collating~

hey and with that...

200 kg for the group thus far!!!
wendyjane wrote: No green for me yet, either. I can't believe I've been stuck at 1/2 pound over goal for three weeks now. In spite of correct fasting days and no Christmas goodies to speak of. I can't believe that back when the CC started I decided not to join since I knew I'd be at goal way before Christmas. Then I joined as the Thanksgiving Club. Then I gave up on that.

I'm only aggravated because, like so many of us, I'm a numbers person. I want to see that number! Otherwise, I'm well aware that I am really "there" already, and quite thrilled.

Not sure if I'll fast Monday, or just have a low-cal day, or forget 5:2 entirely till the following week. So you may see a post from me Tuesday, or may not.

Merry Christmas!

Don't despair @WendyJane .. the fact that you are aware and monitoring your weight and health is a success in itself. Determination to succeed and giving yourself goals is a big step in itself. Too many give up or just bury their knowledge of being overweight as something that will just fix itself. You see it all the time.

so be grateful that you will reach the number you are aiming for in the "not too distant future"

If you feel you need to relax all of next week and start fasting again say Monday week, thats fine.

Have a lovely Christmas!
Bracken wrote: I've lost a bit more and am just the slightest tad over my interim target, which seemed such a long way away when I set it.

I'm very pleased.

Well done again @Bracken

we are all pleased with you.
angie090465 wrote: Morning all

well I did the brave thing and jumped on scales as soon as I got up, and it looks like the plateau is shifting, albeit very very very slowy, a loss of.... wait for it...... 250g, 0,5 lb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grin: :lol: no more weigh in for me till January now!

250g is 1/4 kg so well done. You can add to that loss when you return to Jan so by end Jan it will be a number you will be even more proud of

enjoy the holidays @angie090465
Juliana.Rivers wrote:
angie090465 wrote: Morning all

250g is 1/4 kg so well done. You can add to that loss when you return to Jan so by end Jan it will be a number you will be even more prou
enjoy the holidays @angie090465

aww Thank you Juliana, have a fab xmas! :like: :heart: :lol:
drilakila wrote: Last weigh in before xmas and I lost a bit more. Lovely to read 79.5kg on my scales! Woohoooooo!!!! I love this WOE. I don't think I have ever done so well on any eating plan/diet in my life. Happy happy happy Yule! x

well done on the extra loss.. i love this WOE too! happy yule
Ballerina wrote: Number 16 ( honorary ) here, whilst I had no loss to aim for I have maintained my weight very successfully since I reach my target way back in March this year and am still a few pounds under target so I am one VERY HAPPY BUNNY!!!!!! I know this has nothing to do with the Christmas stats but I just wanted to remind everyone who is struggling to keep going, you will get there and more importantly, you WILL STAY THERE!! It was out with the lovely ladies I used to work with the other night and one I had not seen since summer when she looked great, she had shed a load of weight and looked the best I'd ever seen her, I was dismayed to see she had piled it all back on again, such a shame. It just reminded me how easy it is to slip back once you have reached your goal. When I last saw her we both discussed our weight losses with undisguised glee, the other night it was not mentioned, it had become the elephant in the room again and she was clearly sad and angry with herself.

Anyway, well done everyone and if you are on a plateau, enjoy the view as you won't be there for ever, MERRY CHRISTMAS

Ballerina x :heart:

Well said @Ballerina!

I had never though of that much before. that if we do reach our goals, it is actually easy to slip it all back on if you dont give weight, eating and activity levels the attention it needs.
No 8 popping in to say that, after reaching my Xmas target yesterday, today I'm down another 300g...perhaps there is a slim hope that my trend weight might also hit the Xmas target (currently 70.3, aiming for 69.9). Fingers crossed...
Number 80 here again...a bit down because I just cannot get below 60.1k and I have tried SO hard to make my target. I am really plateauing and the weight won't budge. With Christmas really looming I don't think I am going to make it (sobs into handkerchief). BUT! I AM NOT GIVING UP!
Juliana.Rivers wrote:
PennyForthem wrote: Yippee @Juliana.Rivers

Make me green, Juliana, make me green
I've hit my target, feeling lean!!!!

yesss.... 10 10lb whooo hooooo!!

whoooooooooooohhhhhh PENNY YOU ARE GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!1

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S on your mighty effort and success

thank you @Pennyforthemtoo for showing your passion towards your goal. Your constant check ins like some others in the club inspired me to keep going and collating~

hey and with that...

200 kg for the group thus far!!!

Thank you Juliana; I don't think I could have done it without you - in fact, I know I wouldn't have done it without you, but stayed, happily, at my 11st target.

But, despite a meal out last night, I jumped on the scales... well, Ok, trod gingerly onto them and, wayhay! Of course, I had to do it again, just to make sure!

Juliana, please post a pic of yourself, so we can all see the lady who's inspired us towards our goals.
Isis wrote: Happy Christmas Christmas Challengers :grin:
Member 88 checking in for the last time before Christmas & I am sorry to say that I have gained one pound this last week so I haven't even reached my interim goal. But very well done everyone who has lost weight during the challenge & a big thank you to Juliana for starting it off :like: :like: :star: :star: :star: :star:
It's present wrapping for me now & enjoying whatever Christmas festivities throw my way with a final fast on Monday.
I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas :star: :star: :present: :present: :reindeer: :reindeer: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

wow. 9.5kg!!! @Isisthats amazingly good. well done.
Auriga wrote: Number 80 here again...a bit down because I just cannot get below 60.1k and I have tried SO hard to make my target. I am really plateauing and the weight won't budge. With Christmas really looming I don't think I am going to make it (sobs into handkerchief). BUT! I AM NOT GIVING UP!

keep going keep going keep going.

as you say dont give up Auriga
Previous 1 ... 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101 ... 111 Next
1654 posts Page 98 of 111