The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

1654 posts Page 101 of 111
Previous 1 ... 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104 ... 111 Next
With Christmas Day falling on a Wednesday it was my weigh day! I was pleased to say I have lost a further 2lbs which takes me to 9lbs for Xmas - 2lbs over my Christmas target :grin: now I've just got to keep it off! :razz: lol Hope everyone had a cool Yule! Xx
Well I'm a happy bunny Christmas Eve I had gone down to 9st 2lb now on Boxing Day after pure gluttony I am back up to my 9st 5lb which is my maintainence weight . I am on a repair day today, the very thought of eating is turning my stomach. : : :frown: Congratulations to you all for doing so well. :like: :clover: :heart: :victory:
Still managed a 0.4lb loss this week, not long to my goal now :smile:
I'd like to say a massive thankyou to @Juliana.Riversfor setting up the Christmas club. It was a great motivational idea, and I have achieved what I wanted and more.

I am now removing my Christmas club signature as am restarting my proper full fasting again, and refocusing on my long term goal, 23lb to go.

Once again thanks for all of your hard work. :victory:
Caroline
:heart:
I really feel the need for fresh easy real food today (though OH said ugh not stirfry)! Dreading standing on the scales after last nights Pringles attack ...
carieoates wrote: I'd like to say a massive thankyou to @Juliana.Riversfor setting up the Christmas club. It was a great motivational idea, and I have achieved what I wanted and more.

I am now removing my Christmas club signature as am restarting my proper full fasting again, and refocusing on my long term goal, 23lb to go.

Once again thanks for all of your hard work. :victory:
Caroline
:heart:

You are most welcome @carieoates and I wish you well in your goal for another 23 pounds loss.

Oct 1 when i started the club seemed so long ago and im so glad and I hope I was able to inspire both yourself and many others.. Still 70 people to go and I shall see how it all pans out. If anyone wants to start a new club for 2014 such that signatures change to that club, Id be only too happy to support the idea.

In the meantime, i shall keep plugging at teh Christmas club at least till my Libra trend weight says 69.9
Azureblue wrote: I really feel the need for fresh easy real food today (though OH said ugh not stirfry)! Dreading standing on the scales after last nights Pringles attack ...

ahh the Pringles they are moorish. My attack was in the form of chocolate coated fruit and nuts. i just couldnt stop :curse:
Chickvic wrote: Still managed a 0.4lb loss this week, not long to my goal now :smile:

15.1 is an awesome loss.. 1.3kg more is not far off as you say
Christmas may be over but the "club"rolls on into January.. Keep checking in if you are a member unless you have opted to leave as you have reached your goal, which is fine and i will use your leaving weight loss as teh figure to use for post 1.

Hoping to get 70 more of you to their target by say end January. that makes a nice neat 100.

Maybe for this extension period i should rename the club to something not christmas as i know once jan 1 hits, chrismtas is such a foreign term
it started as teh 69ers club, then rolled into the Christmas club

thoughts..?
The Nearly There Club?
I didn't reach my Christmas goal, even though at one point I thought I would hit it and THEN some!

I'm not sure I'm up for weighing until well into January - I want to start the year positive and not stressing about the scales ... better to leave it a while and then be pleasantly surprised (?) I HOPE! :confused: :razz: ...

End of Jan to reach Xmas goal? Maybe! I'll let you know on Jan 14th! :bugeyes:

Big thanks to Juliana for organising this though, it's been fun to see how people have been getting on, and gave me a focus. :grin:
Weight is stable as a rock on 62.5. Couple of Xmas days down, just two days of feasting to go (last and first day of the year). No problem in maintaining expected.
callyanna wrote: The Nearly There Club?

I second @callyanna. It has a very positive, optimistic tone. And as acronyms are the thing, NTC rolls off the tongue smoothly. :smile:

I sure hope that when I next weigh (Friday) I'm still nearly there, though....
callyanna wrote: The Nearly There Club?

reminds me of The Simpsons line.

something bugs me about that though it is positive.

what about the TARGET 100 CLUB

its from the fact that i think we can all motivate a total 100 people to reach the targets people set for themselves by Christmas. (theres 150 in the club but ive considered 50 as not interested or dropping out of forum)

we reach 100 then disband by which time we get back into the "general" forum or some other subclub suitable to a person takes over.
theres a new Valentines club on the horizon (nothing to do with the Christmas club) but please keep your Christmas siggy on for the stats till the 100 target reached or if i advise earlier. otherwise i will have to chase you round the tent to give me your latest results and whether you have gone green since Christmas.

hopefully will be sometime in Jan
Previous 1 ... 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104 ... 111 Next
1654 posts Page 101 of 111