The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

1654 posts Page 103 of 111
Previous 1 ... 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106 ... 111 Next
Final weight of 2013: steady at 62.5. ready for 2014 :cool: :smile:
Finished 2013 with my last fast for the year yesterday. Weighing in this morning sees a loss of 7.8kg (17lb). This is week 7 of this WOE and I am feeling great even after tearing my calf muscle on christmas day.
Adjusted goal for end of this month is to get to 108kg. We go on holidays in this time and I have been told I wont be fasting in this time :)
Happy New Year Everyone!
Next Monday ill do a new tally of the group result and see if any more greens.
If no siggy will check out your progress chart to acertain the weight lost. but if you can do the siggy it helps. So if youve updated things recently you wont see any change till Monday.

and if youve opted out totally ill leave your results to end december in there.

if you find the term Christmas non-apt now, use "Jan 2014 club" as the name for the siggy as the club will disband Jan 31 - tents will be pulled down and everyone will have to go home and wash their dirty clothes and socks!)

This will give more weight to the Valentines one for its last 2 weeks. Im not a member of that club only cause i have my original Christmas target in my mind and i want to focus on that alone. Just got get back under 70 for more than 4 days in row!

i shall get there.. im one determined member with "unfinished business" (to have a trend weight of 69.9._. Cause Libra takes more recent results (unlike Progress tracker which looks at a long term view its freaking me out a bit with a trend weight of 70.7 showing on Libra yet 70.1 on Progress tracker. for once i like progress tracker... seems its a "friend" on the way up but a foe on the way down.

Next week is a fresh week and i have 3 fast days planned. only managed 2 this last week.
Member 29 back again, managed a 2lb (0.9kg) loss this week which means I am so close to my Christmas target! Only 1lb (.45kg) away - so hopefully next week I can officially go green! :grin:
Hum, I'm far from my xmas target now as I weighed in at 65 kilos, more than I was at the start of the xmas club :(

I'm hoping at least some of that is water weight, and I'm determined to go green by the end of Jan, it should be doable, am hoping that 'easy on, easy off' is true...
Member no. 11 reporting in at 70.4kgs, an improvement on Xmas and going the right way again :0)
Chickvic wrote: Member 29 back again, managed a 2lb (0.9kg) loss this week which means I am so close to my Christmas target! Only 1lb (.45kg) away - so hopefully next week I can officially go green! :grin:

That is fantastic @chickvic! and thank you for the update. i was worried all the ex Christmas clubbers were hiding under their camp beds munching on chocalte coated nuts from their hamper gifts. (like i was for a while)

Your weight loss is phenomenal (thats my new word for 2014).. a client said it to me the other day and its caught on
Azureblue wrote: Member no. 11 reporting in at 70.4kgs, an improvement on Xmas and going the right way again :0)

excellent @azureblue
Nicky_94 wrote: Hum, I'm far from my xmas target now as I weighed in at 65 kilos, more than I was at the start of the xmas club :(

I'm hoping at least some of that is water weight, and I'm determined to go green by the end of Jan, it should be doable, am hoping that 'easy on, easy off' is true...

Do not worry Nicky_94
a) you have the awareness and

b) the determination.

keep us up to date how you over next few weeks.
I would be grateful if people part of the 150 group set up in October can register a weigh-in i here or in signature so i can do a early Jan tally. thanks in anticipation
Chrissie Club 109 here and pleased to finish under my secondary goal of 162 lb, weighing in at 160.9 lb :victory: :cool:
It was up and down over the holiday season, so happy to come out the other side with a bit of a loss.
Thanks @Juliana.Rivers for doing this. It was a great incentive to keep trying to stay on track when temptation was overflowing everything & everywhere. :heart: :like: :heart:
judithn wrote: Chrissie Club 109 here and pleased to finish under my secondary goal of 162 lb, weighing in at 160.9 lb :victory: :cool:
It was up and down over the holiday season, so happy to come out the other side with a bit of a loss.
Thanks @Juliana.Rivers for doing this. It was a great incentive to keep trying to stay on track when temptation was overflowing everything & everywhere. :heart: :like: :heart:

Thank you Judith. I kept thinking of the club whenever i saw something tempting in front of me. Im glad it all helped.
I thought I responded already, but don't see my response, so perhaps it was accidentally on a different thread.

I will weigh in on Friday morning, and update my signature at that point. I simply can't weigh till I have this week's fasts under my belt (funny expression in this context :smile: ) and I haven't fasted since the week before Christmas, so I'll be pretty nervous to step on the scales come Friday.
wendyjane wrote: I thought I responded already, but don't see my response, so perhaps it was accidentally on a different thread.

I will weigh in on Friday morning, and update my signature at that point. I simply can't weigh till I have this week's fasts under my belt (funny expression in this context :smile: ) and I haven't fasted since the week before Christmas, so I'll be pretty nervous to step on the scales come Friday.

No worries, Friday is fine.. I would expect a few people will want one or two fasts under their belt to try to remove some excesses.. wouldnt want the 236k weight loss for the group to go in wrong direction so its all good.

Hopefully we will have some new members to add to the 31 Green who have reached their target.
I'm up 2.5lbs so final weight of 2013 is 12 stone 13. Hoping that will be gone by Friday!
Previous 1 ... 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106 ... 111 Next
1654 posts Page 103 of 111