The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

1654 posts Page 100 of 111
Previous 1 ... 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103 ... 111 Next
Afraid I didn't make it, stuck on the same weight as at the beginning of Dec. hey ho, onwards and downwards!
Off to make pennyforthem's fig salami. Mustn't sample the wares as it has been soaked in brandy!!
Debs wrote: Afraid I didn't make it, stuck on the same weight as at the beginning of Dec. hey ho, onwards and downwards!
Off to make pennyforthem's fig salami. Mustn't sample the wares as it has been soaked in brandy!!

congratz @Debs - first post on page 100 of this awesome thread. lol

dont worry there is all of January.

in case anyone doesnt know I think we need another good solid month of Jan to make our targets. I think, approximately there are 100 "active" camp dwellers here out of the total 150 that peaked in and i really want all 100 to go green. 30 thus far so 70 to go.

lets do it
Wmr309 wrote: Final weigh in for number 68. I managed to remain at 68.8kg this week so that's a loss of 3.9kg since becoming a member of this encouraging club. Thanks Juliana.Rivers!

Now that I have seen 68 appear a couple of times I think that anything under 69kg will be my 'maintaining weight goal' for 2014. Merry Christmas everyone. :cool:

well done and Merry Christmas
Well done to all who have reached their target!

Member 28 here, sad to say I have not gone green, am 300g from my target, so close but yet so far! Will definately be continuing into Jan as am determined to reach my target!
Well done to everyone who has met their target. I only achieved half of what I wanted, and even gained a pound this week as things have been rather festive already, despite me sticking to my fast days and 16:8. The lesson there is to stay within TDEE! Sorry to have let the side down!
Member #89 reporting in for the final time :)

1.2lb off from last week, so total lost in xmas tent 6.4kg.

Well done everyone, long may our loss continue :like: :clover: :heart:
Ive had a week of 70 somethings but after an evening of shopping last night till midnight, i managed 70.2kg this morning and then another 5 hours today of working fast carrying a load and i snuck in a weigh on today a fast day, in the middle of the day. i know im not supposed to and i wont make it an official checkin but i saw 69.9 again!!!

its a bit of a cheat but it does call for a mini second pre christmas celebration.

im signing off till about Dec 27 so

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

Congratualations to the 30 that went green and everyone else that participated.

dont forget we all have till Jan 30 to see if we can all make our goals. im thinking we can push it to 100 people.

Cheers

JR
:heart: Didn't make my interim or xmas goal sorry I do think I set it just to high and not took the silly season into consideration :shock: am I disappointed NO WAY
I've hit the 50lbs lost target since April

Happy Christmas

Downwards even further next year :heart: :heart: :heart: Sue
Woohoooo!!
Member 119 checking in, I'm down to 9st 6lb without trying! That's a loss of 2.5lb plus 0.56 weight gain prevented if it's allowed to count them both.

I don't understand why I lost that extra lb as I've been at the Christmas goodies for a few days. I'll probably put some weight back on again over Christmas but I'm very pleased to get below my maintenance target. :dance:
Juliana.Rivers wrote: Ive had a week of 70 somethings but after an evening of shopping last night till midnight, i managed 70.2kg this morning and then another 5 hours today of working fast carrying a load and i snuck in a weigh on today a fast day, in the middle of the day. i know im not supposed to and i wont make it an official checkin but i saw 69.9 again!!!

Go on Juliana, be a devil and make it official! :evil: :wink:
Final pre-christmas weigh in from member #8: 69.4kg which puts me 0.5kg under my Xmas target. :-D Trend weight is 70kg so missed target by 100g :-(. Total lost since joining Xmas club is 5.8kg or 5.2kg if you take the trend weight. I'll leave it to Juliana to decide!
Congratulations to all who have met their goals and best wishes for a really spectacular Holiday to all the lovely people on this forum. :heart:

I'm happy to report (No. 94 here) that today's weight is one pound below my goal and waist is half an inch below goal. It looks as if I can maintain by doing a fast of 400 to 500 calories once a week or two. Thank you, Julianna, for the Christmas Club.

When I get OH to take some photos, I'll post some before and after shots. I was never very heavy but a year ago I was not happy with myself. In preparation for a New Year's Eve wedding I was literally cutting a corselet into pieces and inserting stretchy gussets so that I could wear my low-back cocktail dress (the dress itself with a stretchy waist and top and fullish skirt was flexible, but needed low-back underpinnings) Photos from the previous week'a anniversary dinner show a matronly, dowdy kind of figure (US size 14) Now I'm anxious to show you my trim size 12 :smile:

I've very much enjoyed dropping in and reading some threads the last couple of weeks, but have been too distracted with holiday preparations to post.

Happy Christmas to all, I'm so admiring of all of you who have come so far. :-D
Drat it! I'm 70.5kgs today (started at 70.2) but that's Christmas week for you *sighs*.
Definitely back to it come January, if not before, when all the goodies are gone (for good) :0)
Happy Christmas Eve one and all xx
I have woken up Christmas morning and first thing i do is jump online to see how all are going. I was surprised to see that the next post number would be 1500 so ill take that one! ...

Hope the journey thus far has been a good one for everyone and wish you all the best
contgratz again to everyone and MERRY CHRISTMAS.

(PS @carorees I cant decide on your behalf if you feel you met your target. your results are fantastic so its good whichever way you decide and you should feel very satisfied. some here are going by actual weights and some by trend weights. i saw 69.8 this morning but trend weight is still 70.2. i guess for me, knowing i can go one inch further down makes me want to say for me im not going green just yet. will be my belated post christmas Jan bonus.
all the best
Previous 1 ... 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103 ... 111 Next
1654 posts Page 100 of 111