The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

1654 posts Page 102 of 111
Previous 1 ... 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105 ... 111 Next
It would be a miricle for me to reach my Christmas club target. But I will weigh again before New Year and see if it changes my total weight lost figure.
Hi Julianna you can add another 100gm loss to my Christmas Club losses. It all adds up but that took so long in the making :smile:
Julieathome wrote: It would be a miricle for me to reach my Christmas club target. But I will weigh again before New Year and see if it changes my total weight lost figure.

@Julieathome your signature is perfect for my christmas club venture.. i see the one important figure.. the total loss since joinging the club. and if youve reached target. this gives you room for stuff for Valentines day
gillymary wrote: Hi Julianna you can add another 100gm loss to my Christmas Club losses. It all adds up but that took so long in the making :smile:

Done thats got it to 227kg though i have some catch up stats to do so thinking it might be 250g by now

ive renamed THE club NEW YEAR CLUB for its last month
doing some checking and it looks like @Alf became GREEN (reached target) late November. CONGRATULATIONS sorry if i missed any post of yours.

ive made you green in post 1 .. this brings us to 31 reaching target set in October/November for end of year.

anyone else should be green. please tell us.
gnt64a wrote: Can you please count me in too.

Well I wont be here for Xmas I will be in sunny Australia.

I want to lose around 2 stone, but I know I'll be putting on some weight when in Oz for a month. Its our first big holiday in 5 years so want to make the most of it. I will probably do 6:1 not 5:2 when in Oz.

Thanks Graham.

Hi Graham @gnt64a

I was going through old posts to collect stats and i realise you were never given a number. so sorry. are you still visiting the forum. and if so, how have you gone.

How was sunny Australia?

JR
Thanks again J for all yr hard work on the Christmas Challenge! XX
CandiceMarie wrote: Thanks again J for all yr hard work on the Christmas Challenge! XX

YOUR welcome. helped me to lose 2.5kg but im determined to go green. another week of low 70s and i should be there soon.

tomorrow is last "excuse" for excess eating being NYE and all

planning this for tomorrow night (i like baking in the "calm" after christmas as opposed to the panic before it.

christmas cale.jpg
Nigella's Christmas indulgent cake
christmas cale.jpg (20.51 KiB) Viewed 311 times

http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/itali ... tmas_20000
Member #64 checking in. 2.8lb put on since last monday. :frown: Last weeks weight was surprisingly low but I 'took' so now I have to face the consequences. BMI still scrapes into overweight rather than obese. Fasting today but we are having a big New Years Eve party with several people staying on for the 1st so next Monday could be more bad news but back to routine after that. :razz:
Lil wrote: Member #64 checking in. 2.8lb put on since last monday. :frown: Last weeks weight was surprisingly low but I 'took' so now I have to face the consequences. BMI still scrapes into overweight rather than obese. Fasting today but we are having a big New Years Eve party with several people staying on for the 1st so next Monday could be more bad news but back to routine after that. :razz:

Know the feeling..

I think maybe for many of us here we should all just sit back, relax, eat, drink and be merry and "start fresh" on next Monday, the beginning of a work week, Jan 6

i.e dont worry too much about the scales.. still weigh in and track things.

do you thknk thats a dangerous approach. its only another 6 days or so.
Oooh tempting to wait til jan 6th! Wd love to but think i will get right back on my hoss on jan 2nd..(after all the first of jan is a bank holiday! X)
I started Christmas at 9st 6lb but by this morning it had gone up to 9st 9lb. This was not an 'official' weigh in, I usually do that on the morning after a fast so I expected it to be higher. I was going to bow out of the club after Christmas but now I'll carry on until the club deadline which should hopefully see my weight settling around 9st 7lb again.

I hope we can soon get rid of the extra lbs which many of us acquired over Christmas.

:clover: Good luck :clover:
coffeetime wrote: I started Christmas at 9st 6lb but by this morning it had gone up to 9st 9lb. This was not an 'official' weigh in, I usually do that on the morning after a fast so I expected it to be higher. I was going to bow out of the club after Christmas but now I'll carry on until the club deadline which should hopefully see my weight settling around 9st 7lb again.

I hope we can soon get rid of the extra lbs which many of us acquired over Christmas.

:clover: Good luck :clover:

Thank you for staying in the club @coffeetime. I want to try and get at least 100 peopel reaching their Christmas target (at least) even if it does take a month (ME INCLUDED!) So i need teh support of evreryone!. i havent seen 69 for a week so im freaking out.

the valentines, easter or whatever other club can reside alongside us 69 "strugglers" (100-31=69) who havent gone green yet. yep therse that number again ..

69 :grin:

i guess if youve reached your christmas target you can now bow out and leave the tent with a bit fat smile on your face.. thus i wont keep counting any further losses in the group figures
#8 popping in to say that my trend weight has now reached 69.9 so I can be "green" officially now! That's 5.3kg I've lost in the Christmas club since October!
carorees wrote: #8 popping in to say that my trend weight has now reached 69.9 so I can be "green" officially now! That's 5.3kg I've lost in the Christmas club since October!

That's fantastic Carorees... oh how i want the same ...

you should be proud. what a way to close off the year!!!!
Previous 1 ... 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105 ... 111 Next
1654 posts Page 102 of 111