The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

1654 posts Page 15 of 111
Previous 1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 111 Next
CandiceMarie wrote: I have no hope to get into the 70s never mind the 60s til xmas 2014
But will aim at losing ten pounds for christmas 2013..if theres just about ten weeks to go, i 'll aim to shed a pound a week..
Do we get a little card like we used to get in the old days when shops had a sign up saying,Join our Christmas Club x :razz:

CandiceMarie, Joining you up as member 42 with a goal of 10 pounds by Christmas.

hehe re the card.. definitely an online greeting from 5-2fastdiet.co.uk in your inbox the moment you reach the goal. for those reaching it on 25th exactly, youll get a belated one on say 27th as i will be knee deep in home made Chrismas pudding soaked with brandy in Christmas day and boxing day in my new size 10 party dress. Already got the dress from a friend that was throwing it out.
Well I blagged my way into this thread by promising to encourage from the sidelines so here goes,

OK YOU LOT, GET YOURSELVES MOTIVATED AND GET ON WITH IT, :lol: :shock: :lol:

How was that, inspiring enough? I could always borrow Janeg's wet fish for the slackers, :wink:

Ballerina x :heart:
Ballerina - don't give up your day job and take up Motivational Speaking now will you :cry: - this isn't an army camp you know (if it is I apologise and will leave quietly via the back of the tent :smile: ) come on.... I've read a lot of your posts and have seen your literary ability ... you can do much better than that to give us all a kick up the rear!!! Well... come on then.... we're all standing about in our leotards waiting..... :grin: :heart:
Can I join in the boot camp too?!! :) I'm never going to get into the 69s this Christmas - but I'd like to give myself a target of 10lb off by Christmas! :0)
Suchard007 wrote: Ballerina - don't give up your day job and take up Motivational Speaking now will you :cry: - this isn't an army camp you know (if it is I apologise and will leave quietly via the back of the tent :smile: ) come on.... I've read a lot of your posts and have seen your literary ability ... you can do much better than that to give us all a kick up the rear!!! Well... come on then.... we're all standing about in our leotards waiting..... :grin: :heart:

Sometimes only 'tough love' will do it :lol: :grin: :lol:

Ballerina x :heart:
Welshsupergirl wrote: Can I join in the boot camp too?!! :) I'm never going to get into the 69s this Christmas - but I'd like to give myself a target of 10lb off by Christmas! :0)

Yes, you may join Welshsupergirl, member 48 ! 10 lb off by Christmas it is.
I would like to join too! I have been stuck for the past 3 weeks on 70.3kg. Argh so close but the scales are not budging. So I am in! I would love to be 67kg by Christmas at my goal weight.
Ckk1 wrote: I would like to join too! I have been stuck for the past 3 weeks on 70.3kg. Argh so close but the scales are not budging. So I am in! I would love to be 67kg by Christmas at my goal weight.

CKK1 you are member 53

wow you are close to 69s but lets get you at 67kg by Christmas. yep im trying to get out of the 71s.. seems like an eternity. im hoping for this Satureday.
Ive decided to rename the thread to be a general chrismas club.

Initially it wss my bid to get others in that 70kg (11 stone) zone to get to the 69's but the invitation has been extended to any weighter, lower or higher.
Just needs an attainable goal.

i guess anything more than 3kg loss by christmas would be difficult particularly with the occasional pre Christmas party but if you can, then go for it. for me im aiming for a 1.2kg loss to get to magic 69.1 or 69.9 as long as i see 69. as a slow loser its still going to be hard but im hopeful.

anyhows come and join us for the christmas party. your gonna look good in that party dress!
ok take 2 lol
I swear I posted a message before but cant see it!! arghh!
please can I join pretty please? my goal is 7/8lbs by xmas...

:-) xx
angie090465 wrote: ok take 2 lol
I swear I posted a message before but cant see it!! arghh!
please can I join pretty please? my goal is 7/8lbs by xmas...

:-) xx

you are already member 49. i know there are 2 threads about the club. i fired up another one when i realised there was 69 days to go
anyway Angie, all the best for the 7/8 pound loss during this time
oops doh me lol!!

thank you Juliana! must look harder silly me, love number 49 as i will be my on my next birthday in April :-) cool!!

xxx
Can I join please? I'm not sure I cn mke the 70kg as I'm 75.8 now but would love to have it as an aim!

Liz
Oh please count me in! I really need a boost as I've been stuck on 11:13 for like ever. I've only just started this fast diet (day two today) is I'd DEFINITELY LOVE to join you all

Here's to a slim Christmas! :-)
I'm in! I want to maintain and be the same weight at Crimbo as I am now... or maybe a couple of pounds lighter so that I can indulge a little and not be a big heifer at the end of the season of goodwill!!!
Previous 1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 111 Next
1654 posts Page 15 of 111