The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

1654 posts Page 13 of 111
Previous 1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 111 Next
carorees wrote: Weigh in today shows an increase on the scales but a decrease in waist size, so maybe I'm still on track...hard to say at the moment. Trend is still downward but whether I can hit 69.99 before Xmas, hmm, not sure.

still over 70 sleeps to go before Santa arrives down the chimneys. so you might make it carorres.
Excuse me please just need to squeeze my way out of the tent, sorry any trodden on toes. Need to go and make chocolate fondants for sons 21st dinner tonight. Anyone want me to bring back leftovers or is that against the rules?
(Getting to 69 would be easier if people didn't have birthdays!!!!) :frown:
Wineoclock wrote: Excuse me please just need to squeeze my way out of the tent, sorry any trodden on toes. Need to go and make chocolate fondants for sons 21st dinner tonight. Anyone want me to bring back leftovers or is that against the rules?
(Getting to 69 would be easier if people didn't have birthdays!!!!) :frown:

haha yes you can be excused for the day only.
Cold and stress are playing havoc right now. I'm ironing my husbands pyjamas, the first time ever, because he is in hospital tomorrow and will be there for 5 days. Its the first time ever he has worn pyjamas not the first time I have ever ironed. You get my drift. Its also the first time in 21 years we will have been separated like this, for more than 2 days at a time.

Whilst he's away I may go back to basics, or do a 4:3 or some major jiggling, as this plateau is getting me down.
Good luck Julie - but don't overdo it yourself either, if it gets too stressful. Maybe do 16:8?
We'll all be thinking about you on here, hope it all goes well :victory: :clover:
Julieathome wrote: Cold and stress are playing havoc right now. I'm ironing my husbands pyjamas, the first time ever, because he is in hospital tomorrow and will be there for 5 days. Its the first time ever he has worn pyjamas not the first time I have ever ironed. You get my drift. Its also the first time in 25 years we will have been separated like this, for more than 2 days at a time.

Whilst he's away I may go back to basics, or do a 4:3 or some major jiggling, as this plateau is getting me down.

All the best for your hubby. Hope its nothing serious. At this time dont worry about the weight thing too much. more important things to worry about.
After 2 days at an oyster festival, where we sampled many goodies (and ate ready meals into the bargain), I have a tummy ache ( I know, I know, nobody to blame but myself!!!) so I realise I cannot eat and drink like I used to!
Never mind, back to reality tomorrow and onward and downward to the magic figure.
#9 reporting in for first time,

Just a quick visit as want to give Julie a quick hug, aw, sending :heart: :clover: :clover: :clover: and best wishes for your hubby's hospital stay.

Be back later when I have some movement on the scales. Meanwhile am keeping a close eye on the antics in this tent :)
Julie, we're all here for you. Hope hub's stay in hospital is speedy and successful xx
PennyForthem wrote: After 2 days at an oyster festival, where we sampled many goodies (and ate ready meals into the bargain), I have a tummy ache ( I know, I know, nobody to blame but myself!!!) so I realise I cannot eat and drink like I used to!
Never mind, back to reality tomorrow and onward and downward to the magic figure.

Don't worry @PennyForthem you are not the only one ...
@azureblue has been to a food festival and bought stuffed olives, wensleydale cheese and ...

Cappucino FUDGE. Yes that word again FUDGE

So you have no reason to feel any guilt at all, whatsoever :shock: :wink:
Yipeee yahooo.. ive done it. made a new low figure of 71.2kg
last time i saw a low figure was mid september when i was 71.4 so that in itself is a great win.

my weekly stats

Mon 7th oct 72.4
tue 8th oct 71.8
Wed 9th oct 72.0 (after fast day)
Thu 10th oct 71.6
Fri 11th oct 72.0
Sat 12th oct 72.2 (after fast day)
Sun 13th oct 72.0
Mon 14th oct 71.2 (after fast day)

important stats for me these day is this time last week, and same date last month
this time last week im 1.2 kg down

and this date last month (14th september) i was 72.1 so im 900g down on month basis

i have onlyt 12 notches to go to get to 69 something (1 notch = 100g)
i can do it

As instigator of the 69ers club i feel the need to make the target but hope everyone gets there

(ps i had to post this a few times for it to "take"
OMG Downton Abbey:- Lady Mary's purple tweed suit :0O
I MUST HAVE IT
I would need to be half my current size to fit in it.

That is all.
Well done Juliana - you've obviously not been guzzling olives, wensleydale cheese, oysters, cappucino fudge and sundry other things ... :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I had an after 8 pudding after dinner. Not in the same league as oysters, but I feel guilty about it.
Julieathome - hope your hubby's hospital visit is only a short one and his recovery is speedy - sending hugs and bestwishes :smile:
Previous 1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 111 Next
1654 posts Page 13 of 111