The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

1654 posts Page 19 of 111
Previous 1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 111 Next
Wmr309 wrote: To get me under 70kg (say 69.5kg) would get me to a BMI of 22 which always seemed too hard to archieve but yes, if you'll have me, I would like to give it a go too. Might be that extra bit of incentive I need!

You are member 68 Wmr309 you are in the 69ers group
Sallyo wrote: I am #26. I love having a number. I would like to be anything under 70kgs. I saw 70.7 last week, but that was only once. Today I was 72. I'm hovering around 71 and 72. I think different Christmas clubs for is a good idea. Smaller groups are more intimate. Well done Juliana Rivers and thank you for your work.

Its been fun. if we have 70 or so people getting to an achievable goal in 2 months time the happiness will be shared.

Ive been hovering in 71s last month. I saw 70.8 this morning but i was a little unwell so i decided to not include it in my official weigh in. Last time it happened it took a while to get back to the new low so i wont make a fuss this time round. feeling fine now.
Azureblue wrote: My last 10 days of weigh- ins:-
11th 70.2; 12th 70.2; 13th 70.9; 14th 70.5; 15th 70.9; 16th 70.8; 17th 70.8; 18th 71.0; 19th 71.0; 20th 71.0.

Is my body finding a new level or just increasing weight?
:0(

your weights are just like mine. about a 800g range. you will list 69something very soon im sure. i think you would be the first to get there in the 69ers tent but correct me if im wrong.
Moira145 wrote: :clap: Count me in!
I'm 70kg now and would love to be 66kg by Christmas; that should take my bmi into the magic, properly under 25, zone.
Have been slacking on 5:2 a bit, so some re-focus is a good idea.
Love the list of 'commandments', btw.

Hye Moira145 you get the bonus special number 69 for your member number!
commandments yeah is good. i too wanted to promote a healthy approach and no silly extended fasting. best to be healthy and not reach your goal till say Jan
Katrina75 wrote: Hiya, would love to be under 11 stone by Christmas. I done 12 fasts so far and have lost 14lbs.
Great idea...... Good luck everyone!

Katrina75 you are member 70! ive reached 70s in the tent. yippee

under 11 stone it will be for you!
Juliana.Rivers wrote:
Moira145 wrote: :clap: Count me in!
I'm 70kg now and would love to be 66kg by Christmas; that should take my bmi into the magic, properly under 25, zone.
Have been slacking on 5:2 a bit, so some re-focus is a good idea.
Love the list of 'commandments', btw.

Hye Moira145 you get the bonus special number 69 for your member number!
commandments yeah is good. i too wanted to promote a healthy approach and no silly extended fasting. best to be healthy and not reach your goal till say Jan

Where are our Club Commandments? I cant find them anywhere! :bugeyes:
PennyForthem wrote: No 3 reporting in!
Stuck on 11 3 (and a quarter) or 157lbs, 71.21kg. That 3lb loss by the 29th October (my birthday!) is looking somewhat elusive, but when I do get there, I am going to buy a DRESS!
I have the opportunity to go to a conference to meet Theo Paphitis (he of UK Dragons' Den fame) at the end of November. I felt like a little dumpy blob last time I went, so would like to 'dress up' for the occasion.
Anyway, the morale is high and I just love, love the support we all give each other!

Great visualisation there Penny of the dress. I am sure you will look fabulous.

I love love love the support too. its just so friendly in here.
I thought Monday is a great day for weight data sharing for tent occupants.

mines a bit weird today cause i was a bit sick in last day or so im showing a lowere weight but don't want to record it at all as an official weigh in

otherwise my morning weigh ins are

Mon 71.2, Tue 72.2, - FAST - Wed 71.3, Thu 71.3, - FAST - Fri 71.8, Sat 71.2, Sun 71.9, Mon (invalid)

so lowest is still 71.2

highest weight in last 10 days is 72.2 which is good for me.
Juliana.Rivers wrote:
dhana wrote: Yes please! For those of you doing lbs. it is 152 pounds and a couple of ounces. Btw, does anyone remember the poster of John Lennon and Yoko Ono from way back when (re. the 69ers?) :oops:
My interim goal is 150 pounds, and although my weight loss has slowed down a lot I would still like to reach it sometime before next year! So count me in! presently hovering around 71 - 72kg. so very doable, surely! :smile:

Welcome Dhana! 69er's club member number 4!

Yes very doable for you and with this extra bit of support and encouragement say goodbye to 70something kg really soon.

Re Johna and Yoko poster.. nope. but im googling it

Dhana yes i do remember it! ;0)
My stats for this week (Friday misleading as I'd just ben sick :sad:)
We have gone onto our new scales (old ones left at caravan!!) and they weigh me in at 155.2lbs, (11 1.2) which is 2lbs lighter than the other ones. I'm not reading too much into this, as it's the trend that counts.
However, that's 70.39kg in metric, which is quite a lot closer to 69kg!

Bring it on, I say!
Hi
I've been directed over here so can I join? Struggling to get back to 5:2 after a summer break, despite it working well for me & feeling great on it. I would like to lose 7lbs by Christmas but just really want to get back into the 5:2 groove.
Glad you found us. Now squeeze in and Juliana will be here shortly with your member number.
Hello
Can i join too? Same situation as Lastpush, it's that niggly 7lbs!!
want to look fab in that christmas frock!
;)
I have ancient analogue scales so there is no way I can give you an accurate weight to 1/10th of a kg. I can tell you that weighing myself everyday I have hit around 60.5kg at my lowest. I swing between about 60.5 and 61 and a bit.

On my scales I can see when I have lost and gained half a kilo i.e. I can see 61, 60.5, 60kg etc but I can't get any more accurate than that. I am doing my best with what I have and I am looking forward to being in the 50's for Christmas (or shortly after).

I am also keeping myself motivated with the dress I plan on making for myself when I hit target weight. As it takes me a while to sew something up having to make muslins etc beforehand I am starting the planning already.

I am loving this group as morale is very high and it is helping to keep me on track. Thank you @Juliana.Rivers for organising this for us.
Previous 1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 111 Next
1654 posts Page 19 of 111