The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

1654 posts Page 20 of 111
Previous 1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 111 Next
PennyForthem wrote: We have gone onto our new scales (old ones left at caravan!!) and they weigh me in at 155.2lbs, (11 1.2) which is 2lbs lighter than the other ones. I'm not reading too much into this, as it's the trend that counts.
However, that's 70.39kg in metric, which is quite a lot closer to 69kg!

Bring it on, I say!

I have a similar dilemma. We have had a new en suite bathroom put in. I bought an identical set of scales for the new bathroom and they weigh about 0.4 lb less than the old ones. I have put the old scales in the new bathroom for consistency but I can't help weighing myself on the new scales as well on weigh day to see what I might be :lol:

BTW @PennyForthem we have the same birthday - I don't seem to come across many others :cake:
Number 8 checking in!

Having joined the 69ers, I have immediately hit a bit of a plateau (rolls eyes). At least I lost a bit this week but hitting 69 by Xmas is looking unlikely.
@Lil I have also met very few who share 'our' birthday! I'll wish you 'many happy returns' on the day!
No 57 reporting in. I was very naughty yesterday and eat more bread and chocolate then I have eaten for months and felt suitably ill. I must try the new tack of saying I don't eat white carbs rather than that I can't eat white carbs, see how that goes. I also came out of the closet and admitted I am doing C25k now in week 6 so hope that will help firm things up. :razz: :smile: good luck to all Christmas clubbers :clover:
Am I too late?
Been a wee bit busy and not getting on line so easily.
Back to monthly weighing so not sure where I am or where I'm going :confused: :shock:
Still aiming to be lighter though!
And smaller...but not height!
Lastpush wrote: Hi
I've been directed over here so can I join? Struggling to get back to 5:2 after a summer break, despite it working well for me & feeling great on it. I would like to lose 7lbs by Christmas but just really want to get back into the 5:2 groove.

Welcome to the get up and go club. Member 71 Lastpus. 7lbs weight loss by December 25 is set!
lulabella wrote: Hello
Can i join too? Same situation as Lastpush, it's that niggly 7lbs!!
want to look fab in that christmas frock!
;)

Lulabella you are member 72

Christmas frocks are a great incentive
TheFrog wrote: I have ancient analogue scales so there is no way I can give you an accurate weight to 1/10th of a kg. I can tell you that weighing myself everyday I have hit around 60.5kg at my lowest. I swing between about 60.5 and 61 and a bit.

On my scales I can see when I have lost and gained half a kilo i.e. I can see 61, 60.5, 60kg etc but I can't get any more accurate than that. I am doing my best with what I have and I am looking forward to being in the 50's for Christmas (or shortly after).

I am also keeping myself motivated with the dress I plan on making for myself when I hit target weight. As it takes me a while to sew something up having to make muslins etc beforehand I am starting the planning already.

I am loving this group as morale is very high and it is helping to keep me on track. Thank you @Juliana.Rivers for organising this for us.

Glad I can help. Its keeping me focussed too along with 71 others!

Dresses are excellent motivation.
janeg wrote: Am I too late?
Been a wee bit busy and not getting on line so easily.
Back to monthly weighing so not sure where I am or where I'm going :confused: :shock:
Still aiming to be lighter though!
And smaller...but not height!

Nope, not too late.

Determined to get 100 members of the Christmas club. 100 is such a pretty number

JaneG you are member 73

Can you attempt just for teh next 8 weeks a daily weigh in. its scary but i think it can help with so few days to Christmas
I have just climbed back on the wagon and need to really get going - this will help!
I am aiming for 82kg by Christmas - can I join too please?!
Can I please join in too? I'm looking to get to 54 kg by christmas, to put my bmi just a little under 21. Last time I weigh 54 was a decade ago! :P
I really want to be 59kg for Christmas!! The last time I was in the 50s category was 15 years ago!!
xxx
Number 63 checking in with good news - I've made my first target - the one I set in February. :grin:
Maddysee wrote: I have just climbed back on the wagon and need to really get going - this will help!
I am aiming for 82kg by Christmas - can I join too please?!

Maddysee, member 74 yep.. lets go for it for you 82kg.!
Minumonline wrote: Number 63 checking in with good news - I've made my first target - the one I set in February. :grin:

love love love how you did the scales pic.

and well done on meeting your first target!!!! excellent work
Previous 1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 111 Next
1654 posts Page 20 of 111