The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

1654 posts Page 22 of 111
Previous 1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 111 Next
Hi, I would love to join the Christmas Club...my aim would be to weight 55kg on Christmas Day.
Jem61 wrote: Hi, I would love to join the Christmas Club...my aim would be to weight 55kg on Christmas Day.

Welcome into the Christams tent. You are member 79 Jem61
I wasn't going to join as I am already below 69 kilos, my aim would be 60 kilos by Christmas :reindeer: , I am at 63.5 kilos at present. So I am in for the goal of 60 kilos if you'll have me ? :grin:
PennyForthem wrote: Thanks @rawkaren I wondered that, too.
Enjoy your anniversary meal - did I read you're off to a 2* restaurant in Paris? How fabulous! You must tell us all about it (please......)

Thanks Penny. Back tommorrow so will update my blog. The results will surprise you!
I'd like to join please. I've just come back from a cruise and put on a shocking 8lbs in a week! I'd like to get to under 10st by Christmas (currently 10.8). So I'd like to get to 60kilos by Christmas.
Auriga wrote: I wasn't going to join as I am already below 69 kilos, my aim would be 60 kilos by Christmas :reindeer: , I am at 63.5 kilos at present. So I am in for the goal of 60 kilos if you'll have me ? :grin:

Auriga. Glad you joined teh party. 3.5kg should be achievable with good care. Go for it.

You are member 80!
imcountingufoz wrote: I'd like to join please. I've just come back from a cruise and put on a shocking 8lbs in a week! I'd like to get to under 10st by Christmas (currently 10.8). So I'd like to get to 60kilos by Christmas.

sure can imcountingufoz you are member 81.. 60kg it is as your goal.

wooh we only have 19 people to go to get to the century mark.
whoohooo. mid week check in after a good fast yesterday (didnt eat till 5pm) and im delighted by what I saw.. 71.1kg on the scales. i havent been able to budge from 71.2kg for a month! ... another notch (notch=100g for me)

meaning i only have 11 notches to go to see 69 on the scales even if it is 69.9. thats about 1 notches a week. i can do it i know i can.

how many notches do you have to go to dec 25?
Member No 22 reporting in. Mentally off to a really good start - but had a blip last week with a night out with a friend, a curry and 2 glasses of red wine. Boy was it good!! But scales made me pay for it. Am well back into 36hr liquid fasts, so hopefully over the next few weeks I'll still make it down to 69! Here's hoping... and a bit more of course... I know I've got to work at it. :grin:
I wish @Juliana.Rivers that I could include at least half the people I saw at the supermarket today.
You would make a real difference to the world if I could.
Right... that's 2 months til Christmas! I need a goal to aim for so this would be perfect! One dress size and 6.5kg - need this gone so I'm in!! (please) :lashes:
@PennyForthem - couldn't agree with you more. Often wish I had some sort of handouts to give to people.... but how rude would that be :shock: If I only had a bit more nerve :grin:
I want to join too.. Have been struggling a bit the last weeks or so and haven't been here for a while... At the moment my weight is 74,3 - and like you Juliana I want to see this 60-numbers ... My goal is 69 kg.. hope so much to be possible before Christmas :heart: ...

All together since I have started on my diet.. other one before this 5:2 but all together I have lost 27,3 kg :victory:
Member 23 reporting in at the tent...
... this morning's weigh-in - 70.9kg!

This Christmas Club has me so focused, it's great!

To top it off I had my first comment about looking like I'd lost weight.

It's a good day :-)
I hadn't planned to as I don't 'do' Xmas, but I shall try! I really want to hit 60kg so I shall see how I go. I'm in!!
Previous 1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 ... 111 Next
1654 posts Page 22 of 111