The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

1654 posts Page 21 of 111
Previous 1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 111 Next
DeeWidiastuti wrote: Can I please join in too? I'm looking to get to 54 kg by christmas, to put my bmi just a little under 21. Last time I weigh 54 was a decade ago! :P

You are member 75 Deewidiastut

54kg for you!!!

targets on bmi are interesting. ive never explored that.
Ok, I give in please can I join, I know this should be very doable but it's proving very difficult. I would like to be under 9 stone, 57k before Christmas. Last weigh in was 59.4, lowest this year 58.1. So close but yet so far.
Nessie wrote: No 57 reporting in. I was very naughty yesterday and eat more bread and chocolate then I have eaten for months and felt suitably ill. I must try the new tack of saying I don't eat white carbs rather than that I can't eat white carbs, see how that goes. I also came out of the closet and admitted I am doing C25k now in week 6 so hope that will help firm things up. :razz: :smile: good luck to all Christmas clubbers :clover:

Naughty naughty but we forgive you.

I remember once when i stopped (temporarily) drinking coffee is that the whole time i said "I dont drink coffee" such that i believed it and never wanted it .. lasted for 3 years or so.

Whats C25k?
spanner wrote: I really want to be 59kg for Christmas!! The last time I was in the 50s category was 15 years ago!!
xxx

You are member 76 Spanner ..im inching my way to that magic 100 members.. thanks for joining and hopefully 59kg will be achieved.. your 50s is like my 60s. lol
2lbs down this am! Back to my stable weight, now it gets tough...
Well done to the new low on the scales lady on last page, sorry I don't know how to scroll back up to check your name without losing the post! (hopeless)
Juliana.Rivers wrote:
Nessie wrote: No 57 reporting in. I was very naughty yesterday and eat more bread and chocolate then I have eaten for months and felt suitably ill. I must try the new tack of saying I don't eat white carbs rather than that I can't eat white carbs, see how that goes. I also came out of the closet and admitted I am doing C25k now in week 6 so hope that will help firm things up. :razz: :smile: good luck to all Christmas clubbers :clover:

I remember once when i stopped (temporarily) drinking coffee is that the whole time i said "I dont drink coffee" such that i believed it and never wanted it .. lasted for 3 years or so.

Whats C25k?

I think she means couch to 5k (running). No 56 reporting in from the front line of holiday food fire. Day 6 and wedding anniversary today (25 yrs). So reasons to be cheerful but have certainly eaten over my TDEE for the last week. :cry: :cry: Cant wait to fast tomorrow! :lol: :lol:
After my 20/4 fast yesterday I am 70.5 kgs today, next fast to be Thursday. *sigh*
You see my head wants my body to weigh 67kgs but my body seems in love with 71kgs and all of me wants to live healthily and cognitively forever!
I should be able to fast twice a week, it's just getting my innards to balance input/throughput/output and not clog up. I put my faith in eating colourful real food for feed days.
All shall be well :0)
Thanks @rawkaren I wondered that, too.
Enjoy your anniversary meal - did I read you're off to a 2* restaurant in Paris? How fabulous! You must tell us all about it (please......)
I have been stuck on plateau since Aug. My mini goal would be to lose 7lbs before Xmas day.
If I do the pledge it may kick start me, perhaps.
rawkaren wrote:
Juliana.Rivers wrote:

Whats C25k?

I think she means couch to 5k (running). No 56 reporting in from the front line of holiday food fire. Day 6 and wedding anniversary today (25 yrs). So reasons to be cheerful but have certainly eaten over my TDEE for the last week. :cry: :cry: Cant wait to fast tomorrow! :lol: :lol:

ahhh couch to 5k running.

haha re holiday food fire. fast will make up for the good times, dont worry. I suspect if youve been doing 5:2 for a long time the body knows one's real weight and one or two weeks even of overeating wont undo months of effort.
chriso57 wrote: I have been stuck on plateau since Aug. My mini goal would be to lose 7lbs before Xmas day.
If I do the pledge it may kick start me, perhaps.

thats a long time for a plateau, so yes, come on board the fast train to your goal of 7 pounds by christmas. You are member 77 chris057
carorees wrote: Number 8 checking in!

Having joined the 69ers, I have immediately hit a bit of a plateau (rolls eyes). At least I lost a bit this week but hitting 69 by Xmas is looking unlikely.

Hello number 8. sorry missed your post this morning when i did my routine check the forum. keep at it. strong.
Azureblue wrote: After my 20/4 fast yesterday I am 70.5 kgs today, next fast to be Thursday. *sigh*
You see my head wants my body to weigh 67kgs but my body seems in love with 71kgs and all of me wants to live healthily and cognitively forever!
I should be able to fast twice a week, it's just getting my innards to balance input/throughput/output and not clog up. I put my faith in eating colourful real food for feed days.
All shall be well :0)

is 20/4.. 20 hours fast 4 hours eating?
Can I join?

I've been hovering under 135 pounds for a while, but I'd really like to see 130 by Christmas.
Melanie Cheeks wrote: Can I join?

I've been hovering under 135 pounds for a while, but I'd really like to see 130 by Christmas.

Yes please!

Member 78 Melanie Cheeks

130 sounds good. 4 or 5 pounds. you can do it.
Previous 1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 111 Next
1654 posts Page 21 of 111