The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

1654 posts Page 23 of 111
Previous 1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 111 Next
Hi

Not sure if you missed my post but please can I join in? Would like to be under 57k for Christmas as have two weeks in the UK then and will gain weight. Can taste fish & chips and a curry already!
Madmois wrote: Hi

Not sure if you missed my post but please can I join in? Would like to be under 57k for Christmas as have two weeks in the UK then and will gain weight. Can taste fish & chips and a curry already!

Sorry Madmois. you are member 82. I must have missed you in the mad rush to enter the tent. :grin: :grin:

57k .. you wish is granted! yum fish and chips and curry.

its funny for a whole 2 months i havent had fish and chips. im so health conscious these days its sick.
chichi13 wrote: Right... that's 2 months til Christmas! I need a goal to aim for so this would be perfect! One dress size and 6.5kg - need this gone so I'm in!! (please) :lashes:

You are member 83 chichi13 6.5kg go go go ...
can I join? I want to be under 80kg by Christmas...only 2 or 3kg to go so it's achievable x
Does that make me member 84 or 85?!
pist1958 wrote: I want to join too.. Have been struggling a bit the last weeks or so and haven't been here for a while... At the moment my weight is 74,3 - and like you Juliana I want to see this 60-numbers ... My goal is 69 kg.. hope so much to be possible before Christmas :heart: ...

All together since I have started on my diet.. other one before this 5:2 but all together I have lost 27,3 kg :victory:

come and join the tent. wow wow woq 27kg thats impressive!

i hope too you can reach the 60 numbers.

glad we have similar targets.

pist1958 you are member 84
Debs wrote: Does that make me member 84 or 85?!

you are member 85 Debs

60kg sounds great
Otter wrote: Member 23 reporting in at the tent...
... this morning's weigh-in - 70.9kg!

This Christmas Club has me so focused, it's great!

To top it off I had my first comment about looking like I'd lost weight.

It's a good day :-)

F-O-C-U-S HARD

glad we can help in this regard... woooh.. 70.9! good to get to new digits Otter
drilakila wrote: can I join? I want to be under 80kg by Christmas...only 2 or 3kg to go so it's achievable x

hey there drilakila.. you are most welcome. you are member 86

2 to 3kg will be a cinch! go for it
Lastpush wrote: 2lbs down this am! Back to my stable weight, now it gets tough...
Well done to the new low on the scales lady on last page, sorry I don't know how to scroll back up to check your name without losing the post! (hopeless)

Member 71 @Lastpush sorry missed this update from you last night. excellent efforts and keep going.
Count me in. I have a looonng way to go but I'm hoping to loose another stone for Christmas. So that's my goal, although I'm away at the end of November to the Isle of Wight, I will still stick to 5:2 but I know if I fancy a couple of glasses of wine whilst away I shall!! :oops: :razz:
Sorry Juliana was busy for a day and didn't go far enough back to see your Question. Yes it is the running programme couch 2 5 k. My walking partner is ill and I was nervous walking in the forest all on my own so I started running ( I don't get spooked so often). after my blow out on Sunday I have been very good this week so hope the scales will forgive me this Saturday. good luck all Christmas fasters.
Am I too late to join & too heavy? I would like to lose a stone by Christmas to get me below 13 stone to become 12stone 10lbs & then I will have lost 3 stone since last Christmas which would be wonderful. I am still waiting to hear from my son if his marriage proposal has been accepted so must lose more weight to look good in the photos!!
Count me in Juliana, 69.9 the aim for Xmas, and no doubt some more clothes not fitting, but the sales will be on :like: :smile:

Is there an easy way to see how progress is (and going forward) going ? Confess I haven't read all 23 pages, so apologies if this has been discussed :oops:

Would be nice to see at a glance how everyone in the table is doing as its difficult to keep track with individual posts on this thread, and people joining :smile:

Seeing people achieving their goals and/or progress will be a great motivator :grin:

Then in January we can have a quick couple of weeks of who maintained the loss over xmas without gaining :lol:
Member 28 checking in at last, and dare I report it looks like I'm now in the 63s (three weigh ins this week at 63 something) so fingers crossed my target of 62 for xmas should be attainable!

Great to see so many new members, if we all reach target it'll make some record breaking weightloss figures for the monthly weigh in!!
Previous 1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 111 Next
1654 posts Page 23 of 111