The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

1654 posts Page 31 of 111
Previous 1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 111 Next
No 57 reporting I was happy on Saturday as I was still 9st 5lb 131lb 59.5kg. I did however have grandchild no 10 s Christening yesterday and had a bit of a blow out. I am on a repair day today so hope I will have cancelled out the cake scones and crisps. Well done everyone here's hoping it will only be the geese that are getting fat this Christmas.
Number 85 checking in. Despite my self sabotage attempts over the weekend I decided to weigh myself and lost 100g, which, given the weekend best efforts I can't be too downhearted about!!!
Going to have a 'good' week this week!!!
Hi, I'm in! I started 5:2 a couple of months ago at 158lbs and have been hovering around 140/142 for about 4 weeks. The last couple of weeks I haven't been so good as I feel I'm losing the motivation because the scales aren't moving!
Having a goal to aim for by Christmas may be just what I need. I'd love to aim for a loss of 1lb a week so to weigh in at around 133lb in 8 weeks.
Thanks, this is great and I'd love to join. I finally got under 70kg for the first time in 6 years this September. I'm currently 68.9 and would love to reach 66 by Christmas. My long term goal is 60kg. Good luck everyone!
Not happy to report my lowest loss since starting in mid June :confused:

Especially now I need to report in kg's :wink:

Only 181 gr loss to check in :shock:

Member 89.
no 96 here - 1 1/4 lbs down or .56kg. :smile:
thanks for checking in everyone. before we know it we will all be in crazy Christmas rush.

@Jem61 #79 200g loss is great

@Debs #85 60kg by Christmas.. think positive

@bofa45 #46 How is the Tuesday fast going/gone?

@gillmary #9 we must all remain hopeful

@PennyForthem #3 hope you are better now and fighting fit. re the lowest ever congratz!

@emsy44 2.7kg is so achievable!

@Nessie #57 How did the repair day go?

@Debs #85 i love that term "self sabotage". good luck for the "good week"

[tag]Minigill[/tag. #89 keep trying . 181 grams is 181 grams. a small loss is better than nil or a gain.. it all adds up.

niamo #96 560 grams is great!! i find saying it in grams is good cause it seems like a lot.
Fleurlouise wrote: Hi, I'm in! I started 5:2 a couple of months ago at 158lbs and have been hovering around 140/142 for about 4 weeks. The last couple of weeks I haven't been so good as I feel I'm losing the motivation because the scales aren't moving!
Having a goal to aim for by Christmas may be just what I need. I'd love to aim for a loss of 1lb a week so to weigh in at around 133lb in 8 weeks.

@Fleurloise, you are member 102! welcome aboard

1 pound a week it is, for your goal.
suzed wrote: Thanks, this is great and I'd love to join. I finally got under 70kg for the first time in 6 years this September. I'm currently 68.9 and would love to reach 66 by Christmas. My long term goal is 60kg. Good luck everyone!

Suzed .. come along for the ride to weight loss freedom! you are member 103 66kg for Christmas is your goal.
Hi Juliana,

Number 49 reporting here, last weigh in i was 9.5, so hoping for the magic 8 number by xmas, but we'll see! Well done everyone else!! :-)
No. 92 checking in - down 1 1b [.45 kg or 453 grams]
Member #23 awake and jumping up and down on her self inflating mattress in excitement (I know, I know, most of my tent buddies are still sleeping....)

I'm ready for Christmas! :grin:
..... 69.5kg!!! can't remember when I was last here.

Maintenance is in sight - and there'll be no better opportunity for me to test that than the Christmas season.

Juliana, thanks for the much needed focus this festive challenge has given me. I'm walking (jumping) on air :wink:
@angie090465 #49 here we come the 8!

@dcsb whoohoo nearly 1/2 a kg or 4.5 notches in my books

@Otter Im jumping up and down with you! dont care if i wake up the other tent occupants as this is important news!

Love hearing things like
... 69.5kg!!! can't remember when I was last here.

I hope i have been a positive motivation source but i think too there's plenty in the tent and even Ballerina that does their bit to "crack the whip" .. gently of course. i must admit i did have some self interest in mind with the Club. figured if i got a few together in a similar weight loss mode as me, that the power of positive thinking would all rub off onto me (which it has).. didnt expect over 100 other motivators for me. im on a repair day (my new word for fast day) and im already in a lowish zone. so if my usual 600g or 800g loss happens then tomorrow morning i will be a very happy vegemite.

well done again Otter and everyone
#86 checking in! Astonishingly I have only 2.01kg to lose to get to my interim goal of 80kg for christmas!!!!! Seems easily achievable so I am feeling very positive today xxx
OK can I join in all the fun :heart:
My Christmas goal is reaching my interim goal of 95 kg
Which will mark roughly my half-way point.
I can and will reach this goal :heart: there I've said it so now I've got to first lose a holiday gain of 5kg
on top of the rest no pressure then :shock: how many weeks have I got to do it all in 8 weeks today mmmm better make Thurs/Tomorrows fastday a really good one of many :heart: :heart:
Well julliana do I get a key to this door ?
:clover: Sue. :clover:
Previous 1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 111 Next
1654 posts Page 31 of 111