The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

1654 posts Page 30 of 111
Previous 1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 111 Next
Number 60 checking in. Three weeks of maintenance and I'm still a pound under target. This is something of a record for me because in the past it would have started to creep back on by now!
Number 98 cheking in!
I lost 1.3 kilos this week (my first week), I'm down to 70.9kgs. :smile:
wow. was away a day and over a page of responses.. thanks keep up the enthusiasm.

@DeeWidiastut 75 Isnt it great to see new numbers for the first time in a long time. happened to me last week though im up since then of course

@Debs yum broad been mash. how did the weekend go?

@Isis 88.. well done and yes its downwards

@Lulabella 72 lol@medicinal glasses of wine. I too had an unusually well fed weekend and need to fast well today. sunday is normally my fast day so that explains the NH New High ;-(

@carorees 8.. wow. just 1 notch. you lucky thing.

@pist1958 84 wow a whole 800g well done

@imcountingufoz 81 well done

@Marybeth 96 I do appreciate your comment about the inspirations. it think though we are all part of it.. all 100 of us!

@Azureblue. cheese and pickle is yum i didnt realise organic rye can be without sugar and we all know how we must avoid that stuff.
and theres more...

@GeekyCatsJourney 44 dont be down.. its all good and you are in right direction.

@Silverdarling 10 pounds in 5 months is awesome! and 1 dress size. excellent

@Suchard00722 down down down

@Domane 60 wow a record for you! so good to hear.

@Matillian 98 whoohoo on your weight loss achievement.

with my own reporting i will check in tomorrow after a very good fast as i had an
"excessive" weekend and even had a bowl of cereal (sugary one) at 11pm last night .. now that is so bad and wonder if im allowed not even to record my weight this morning on the chart. Shall be better tomorrow morning so all is good.

edit...

i waited 2 hours and got to see a better number. 200g less than the 2 hours before. is that cheating?
Number 79 checking in ...lost 200g this week ...56.1kg this morning...a slow and steady race ;)
Morning all, #85 checking in but not weighing myself until Fri as I have made a pig of myself!! Yes, Juliana, @juliana.rivers, the broad bean mash was fab, as was the weekend. Two trips to Sweet Envy, the best cake shop in the universe! Plus Salamanca Market and fish Nd chips last night. Oops! Luckily we don't have friends over very often so a bit of a one off!
Definitely didn't eat as much as I normally would so that was a good thing. Still hoping to hit 60kg by Xmas with a bit of will power!
No. 46 here. I've lost the way over the past couple of weeks but all the positive posts on here are great. Will fast tues and thurs this week. Good luck for a great week everyone! X
Is it too late to join the Christmas Club? I could just watch vicariously from the posts on here and keep trying to keep on the downward slope if it's too late.
Seem to be losing for a couple of weeks, then plateau again but still happy plodding along.
It would be wonderful to be under 70 kgs by Xmas indeed!, we were having some pretty warm weather and I wondered about retaining fluid in the heat, not having done this except during our winter down under.
I'm with you in spirit anyway team. Keep up the good work, this forum is so supportive.
Sues :-)
No 3 checking in.
The storm thankfully passed to the south of us.
I have lost 2lbs this weekend, but I have been poorly. Feeling better now, but don't want to eat much. I was 11 stone (154lbs) this morning, which is the lightest I have been for well over 15 years.
This was my dream goal weight, but with the support of all you lovely tweeps, I am going to try and lose another 4lbs to give me a little wiggle room.
@debs just had a look at the Sweet Envy website :bugeyes: :starving: :shock: :wink: what a shame it is on the other side of the world from me (... Or maybe that's a good thing :lol: :lol: :lol: ). Good luck for your weigh in, I'm sure you will be fine, as you're following the carorees shake-it-up path! :shock: :wink:
Honorary #16 checking in,@Pennyforthemsorry to hear you are a bit poorly, hope you feel better soon but hey, great news about your weight, bet that will make you feel better when you feel better, did that make any sense? :confused:

Ballerina x :heart:
Susiewong wrote: Is it too late to join the Christmas Club? I could just watch vicariously from the posts on here and keep trying to keep on the downward slope if it's too late.
Seem to be losing for a couple of weeks, then plateau again but still happy plodding along.
It would be wonderful to be under 70 kgs by Xmas indeed!, we were having some pretty warm weather and I wondered about retaining fluid in the heat, not having done this except during our winter down under.
I'm with you in spirit anyway team. Keep up the good work, this forum is so supportive.
Sues :-)

Susiewong Yes you may be member 101. you never know we might end up with 120 members by christmas!
OK I forget my number but I am 69.3kg. 2.7kg to go before xmas!!!!
Previous 1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 111 Next
1654 posts Page 30 of 111