The FastDay Forum

General 5:2 and Fasting Chat

1654 posts Page 32 of 111
Previous 1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 111 Next
You do, in my book @Sue.Q
Thanks Penny :heart:
Well it took me long enough did'nt it :heart: Sue. :clover:
Julianna, Can I join at this stage? What do I need to do? I have my son getting married on the 14th Dec as well as Christmas - I need all the help I can get. I lost some weight in my first week last week, but I had a carb fest day yesterday!

Many thanks, cheers Maggie.
Maggiee wrote: Julianna, Can I join at this stage? What do I need to do? I have my son getting married on the 14th Dec as well as Christmas - I need all the help I can get. I lost some weight in my first week last week, but I had a carb fest day yesterday!

Many thanks, cheers Maggie.

Maggie, you sure can , you are member 104! just check-in every now and then. I recommend daily weighing but you dont have too. just keeps you in good focus with less than 8 weeks to go before Santa comes down the chimney. we cant afford to slip up not even for a day!

and no more carb fests :-) at least not till Dec 25.. oh ok, 2 or 3 only max :grin:
Sue.Q wrote: OK can I join in all the fun :heart:
My Christmas goal is reaching my interim goal of 95 kg
Which will mark roughly my half-way point.
I can and will reach this goal :heart: there I've said it so now I've got to first lose a holiday gain of 5kg
on top of the rest no pressure then :shock: how many weeks have I got to do it all in 8 weeks today mmmm better make Thurs/Tomorrows fastday a really good one of many :heart: :heart:
Well julliana do I get a key to this door ?
:clover: Sue. :clover:

Sue Q you have a key to the door. you are member 105

less than 8 weeks to go ... hey slip in another fast day in the week for a few weeks (make it 4:3) if you think you can.. just my opinion on that - i know its hotly debated
Please may I join the joviality Juliana? I had thought this group was for those wanting to get into the 60s... I have a personal final goal before maintenance and don't want to lose the advantage I have worked for.
I have been around 130 lbs(59kg) for simply ages , so that getting to 126 (57 kg) would be wonderful for the Christmas period to keep me on track from now on and throughout - and with pleasure!
:like:
Katharina wrote: Please may I join the joviality Juliana? I had thought this group was for those wanting to get into the 60s... I have a personal final goal before maintenance and don't want to lose the advantage I have worked for.
I have been around 130 lbs(59kg) for simply ages , so that getting to 126 (57 kg) would be wonderful for the Christmas period to keep me on track from now on and throughout - and with pleasure!
:like:

Yes of course. It was originally just for the 69ers from the 70ers. but then I opened it up to any weight goal.. as long as its achievable. with 7.5 weeks to go, the 2kg loss for you should be perfectly achievable Katharina.

You are member 106
Hooray! Now No.106! I feel renewed motivation with all those good cheerful vibes in the air.
Hang on in there all of you, and all success! :clover:
Hi Juliana

Is there a way to see how everyone is doing without going through all the posts? Bet you point something out to me that obvious now :oops:

Thanks

Gill
No 3 checking in, post birthday meal!! 69.4 this morning and (in Britspeak) 10stone 13lbs.
It's been a very, veeeerrrryyy long time since I saw 10 anything on the scales!!
Ten days worth of weight:-
21st 71.0kgs; 22nd 70.5; 23rd 71.1; 24th 70.9; 25th 69.9; 26th 70.3; 27th 71.1; 28th 71.1; 29th 70.2; 30th 70.2; 31st 70.7.
I swapped from fasting 16/8 daily to 20/4 on Monday and Thursday at the start of this set. Basically still wandering around 70 kgs so not much alteration downwards but I feel better and 'through-put' is working daily again so hurrah!
I prefer a 5/2 method but my body objected by with-holding, so if I can keep things moving I can stick with it. (Yes I am referring to constipation!)
May have jinxed it by saying it of course :0)
:heart: : # 105 tunning in :heart:
Thanks for my key + yes i'm doing 4:3 + couple @16:8 :heart:
I also thought it was a skinny's club !!!
Fasting today my last this week as weigh-in is Fri so will report back in with my results :shock:
:heart: Well done Penny you're a real skinny now. :heart:
:clover: :clover: Sue. :clover:
Number 42 reporting...lost another pound this week,so am halfway to my goal of losing ten pounds by Xmas...five down since joining the club.. five to go! Good luck everybody! X
Hi, I'd like to join too. I weighed 190.7 this am and want my goal to be 185. I have a birthday and Thanksgiving with house guests for 5 days so I will have my work cut out.
Minigill wrote: Hi Juliana

Is there a way to see how everyone is doing without going through all the posts? Bet you point something out to me that obvious now :oops:

Thanks

Gill

good question

Well not get Gill but its in the plan. I declared i would do it last weekend but haven't yet. im going to turn post number 1 on the thread the one with the list with a bit of a permanent up to date view of where people are at. ill probably go backwards in the thread.. should be able to do it this weekend.

is there a prize for the record number of posts in any thread (kidding) :grin:
Previous 1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 111 Next
1654 posts Page 32 of 111